3600 watts first timer og, pinnaple and bluberry kush

FF,
Without running an a/c unit for your fresh air intake it will be very difficult to keep your RH below ambient. If is 70%-80% RH outside your inside RH will be higher than you like. I am struggling with that now. Mine shot up to 70% yesterday until I reconfigured my exhaust fans and heater. I went from a fan forced intake and fan forced exhaust to a passive intake and two fan forced exhaust. I also turned up my space heater to help dry the air. My temps went up a little to 80f but my RH dropped to 50%.

FF,
Without running an a/c unit for your fresh air intake it will be very difficult to keep your RH below ambient. If is 70%-80% RH outside your inside RH will be higher than you like. I am struggling with that now. Mine shot up to 70% yesterday until I reconfigured my exhaust fans and heater. I went from a fan forced intake and fan forced exhaust to a passive intake and two fan forced exhaust. I also turned up my space heater to help dry the air. My temps went up a little to 80f but my RH dropped to 50%.

My room is sealed on co2 ac comes on at 70 to keep the room at around 75 (the vent is closed I get no fresh air during light cycle)
the 2 dehumidifiers drop the room to 45 to 50% by the am. But at some point during the light cycle the room gets to 67% If I vent I lose my co2 how are others dealing with this? More/better dehumidifiers ? in the morning when the girls are ready for sleep we open the lights crack the door and let it pull in fresh air, the co2 gos off. the dehumidifiers are set at 45 and they cycle as needed. Is the spike a concerne if the room is 50% hum 75% of the time?

FF,
It really depends on how long the RH spikes. If it peaks for a short time and comes down I wouldn't worry too much. If it peaks and takes many hours to come down you could have some issues. Sounds like you are doing everything right. The sealed room is the problem but with CO2 not much you can do.

wow man lookin great! my goal right in front of me! hows all the drainage work in there?

Thanks for looking in on us :thanks: well its soiless sunshine#4 and we water each container (3 gal buckets) till we get a solid runoff they are in 4x8x5 trays so we just let the runoff go into a small bucket. The trays are set on stands 8 inchs off the ground.We can test overall ph this way. Its kinda of pian to ck a single plant's ph but if needed we can put a catch under it to check. We also plummed the room for waste water.

If your RH problem continues u may want to look into getting a controller. U can set it up to shut off your c02 and vent the room when it climbs too high. It can also control your heat and ac unit. There kinda pricey, but it will pay for itself.

If your RH problem continues u may want to look into getting a controller. U can set it up to shut off your c02 and vent the room when it climbs too high. It can also control your heat and ac unit. There kinda pricey, but it will pay for itself.

Well we are looking at thos atm. But we seem to have a grip on the RH will have to wait and see. With a co2/climate controller its another grand but I don't like all my eggs in one basket. If part of it fails may be real bad for the room.

Subscribed looking good. Two questions. 1. What's your Co2 cycle set at when you are flowering with the lights on? 2. With 3600 watts of power in the trunk does your 12500 btu air conditioner hold its own and is it a window type a/c?
Co2 comes on when the lights do and if our math is good were at 1500 ppm. Yes its a window type np now its cool. Summer we will add 1 more ac, but it really isnt working hard atm. so agian we will see.

Ok I have my 1 og that looks so different from the rest of my stuff, not to sure what to make of it. Look at pics 1 and 2 and tell me if you think its a hermy?
dec_17th_019_Medium_.jpg

dec_17th_001_Medium_.jpg

just looks different its budding in other spots so any help would be great.

dec_17th_012_Medium_.jpg

this is a full size of the OG strange plant

dec_17th_013_Medium_.jpg

I had to trim out the stuff that had no chance for light I hated it lol
dec_17th_015_Medium_.jpg

dec_17th_021_Medium_.jpg

and a shot of the clone station

From everything i've read, it's best to run your room at 90F in the day if you're using co2. They're supposed to open their "air vents" more in the presence of co2 which lets them vent heat easier. Maybe raising temps would help?

Hmm, but yes, that would be nearly impossible to keep up with: the outdoor humidity

From everything i've read, it's best to run your room at 90F in the day if you're using co2. They're supposed to open their "air vents" more in the presence of co2 which lets them vent heat easier. Maybe raising temps would help?

Hmm, but yes, that would be nearly impossible to keep up with: the outdoor humidity

were running at 80 degrees max and lights out is 70 to 75. the room is sealed so with its mini climate not sure if it matters a whole lot if its wet out, when the lights come on they start putting out a lot of water.

how many fans do you have over the tops of the plants or in the room.
And I am real curious what is the PH of dehummifyer runoff.lol
1 16 inch wall mount 1 16 inch stand mounted and 10 inch can fan on the scrubber , the ph of the dehumidfier water is like 6.5 and pure no tds we add it back into ro water. We recycle :cheer:

Thanks Z Well we started cloning and felt we would have some loss, all of them are comming along so we need more t5s in the veg room haha oh well. Next run will be a scrog I think. I have a very hard time tossing a plant because its slow so I'am getting to many, may need to rethink this a bit. Any help on the og guys sombody has to know?

Back
Top Bottom