3G's Sponsored NukeHead Grow

Somehow on a daily basis, I come here to see Sammie looking overgrown and crowded, yet somehow defoliated daily

WHAT ARE YOUR SECRETS? :laughtwo:
jk jk

She looks awesome as always 3G
Cool to read about terpinator, the stuff actually works??

Do you have the recipe for the mix?
I think so..... if I remember the ratio correctly I'll be taking:
.5g silver nitrate into 500ml distilled water (a)
2.5 sodium thiosulfate into 500ml distilled water(b)
Mix a into b while stirring rapidly and then dilute that 1:9 with more distilled and refrigerate
Is that about right? I may play with thebtatios and do .1 SN and .5 ST to make a smaller amount at a time. Would that work?
420-magazine-mobile942891585.jpg

Somehow on a daily basis, I come here to see Sammie looking overgrown and crowded, yet somehow defoliated daily

WHAT ARE YOUR SECRETS? :laughtwo:
jk jk

She looks awesome as always 3G
Cool to read about terpinator, the stuff actually works??
Thanks HS, I did a slight defol I really need to get under there and move some branches around but I may wait until I move her so I know how much room I have to work with.

Will be making a batch of STS tonight or tomorrow, I'll try to remember to take pics and include a step by step for those who want to try and make their own. Finally got the other ingredient for it today .
420-magazine-mobile136517113.jpg
Please do. I feel like my CS is old news haha!

I still have some CS but like you said . hoping for better results with the sts even though the CS did work and we succeeded in making fem seeds. Still nothing on the atf cola I'm a bit confused lol
Really? Hmmm did it maybe get moist in transit.... oh no. I know. The damn mail man switched it out with flower and food die after he snorted the real deal .

I would have slapped that fan leaf on the pie, and popped it back in the oven for 3 minutes..... now you got me thinking....

I shit you not there's a pizza in my oven now. Better go grab some fresh fan leaves! One pepperoni and cannabis pizza coming up!!!

It supposed to stain a brownish yellow I thought? We will see at some point, I'm def making it today I just need to find some glass beakers. I think I'm going to make a smaller 200ml batch and just add that to water as needed for a working solution. I don't need a liter right now lol maybe I'll use the old CS bottle and just dump the remaining CS...

That's what we got for the sts actually lol. Time to get this journal back into full swing. Here's a quick update before I touch her but she's getting moved over, a res change, defoliation and some lst. Will be back later to show what we did.
420-magazine-mobile1365283425.jpg
420-magazine-mobile289808079.jpg

We will also be following her clone's sex change op.

Back
Top Bottom