3G's Sponsored NukeHead Grow

Went ahead and lowered the MINI down about half a foot. Not dropping it too far because I want tight nodes but not too close as to discourage a little stretch
420-magazine-mobile2026873349.jpg

I also swapped the mars out for the bloombee running on only veg switch, 40w draw per switch, perfect for a little clone.
420-magazine-mobile1355269465.jpg

Went ahead and lowered the MINI down about half a foot. Not dropping it too far because I want tight nodes but not too close as to discourage a little stretch
420-magazine-mobile2026873349.jpg

I also swapped the mars out for the bloombee running on only veg switch, 40w draw per switch, perfect for a little clone.
420-magazine-mobile1355269465.jpg

I like it 3G's, hey i wanted to ask you cause you are using the Nuke Nutes. I'm starting on my first DWC Grow.
I have their Nuke Juice, hydroguard, and ferti-lome. Do i add all? I'm starting on a clone of Rasberry kush. Thanks bro!!

Thanks Mayne, she's got the Devil Horns!
420-magazine-mobile1757589896.jpg

I'm starting to see the beginnings of pistil formation. I'm guessing I'll be lucky to get an entire foot of stretch out of her. I'll still be sure to keep watch, I'm thinking the two mains one the left and right will become bigger more dominant colas and the others will be little buds filled with seeds. I need to preserve just a little to try out the smoke lol
420-magazine-mobile1860300695.jpg
420-magazine-mobile359609305.jpg
420-magazine-mobile571407089.jpg

I'm allowing them to do their thing, the only two that are allowed to grow taller than the rest of the canopy are those two mains. Will try to achieve at least two nice fatties with a bunch of seeded buds around them . best of both worlds! Hopefully she still puts out some nice smoke despite all the seeds.

Back
Top Bottom