3rd Auto Topping Grow - PerfectSun 1000 - DP Blueberry, Daquiri Lime & Think Big

What's up 1StTime!

Just mentioned you in one of my posts when someone was asking me about my PS1000 on a light mover vs your setup without one. I was like... I can't remember the name.... then KevinL was like 1StTime. Then I was yeah that's the guy without the light mover. lol

I went the organic route with my second grow to see how that turns out. Good times.

Hey :) Ive been thinking of switching to the organic line from Advanced Nutrients but not a whole lot of it out there. Tho I havent been posting a lot, I have been reading a lot.
The PS1000 works great but as advertised I think I could benefit better from it I put it on a light mover, still no complaints at the moment. Loving the light :)
The girls are doing good, I got a tent because the current think big outgrew my current space and cant get proper light to all of the beast so as of now half is in powerful bloom and half is behind so the others can get some light :)
Haven't moved the plants in the tent yet as I am waiting to get some stuff here :) will probably do it in the next few days .
I have started flushing the 2 blue girls one of them today and the other one 3 days ago. will let them go about 7-10 days each.

I have also switched the bloom boosters and am now using Advanced Nutrients BigBud, BudCandy and Overdrive. Looking forward to the results :)

Some photos :

IMG_446115.JPG
IMG_446019.JPG
IMG_445922.JPG
IMG_445818.JPG
IMG_445612.JPG
IMG_445517.JPG
IMG_445421.JPG
IMG_445319.JPG
IMG_445214.JPG
IMG_445113.JPG
IMG_444917.JPG
IMG_444711.JPG

So chopped the 1st Blackberry Kush :) Im not a photo master and my back was hurting so bad when i finished that I forgot to take some photos alltogether of the fully trimmed plant. I hung it whole this time. Will see how it dries out :)

PS : also ordered 10KGS of dryice, should be here tomorrow. got a few different size mesh bags and will see what comes out of the trims from this one and the 2 NortherLights that I have in the freezer :) Happy days :)

IMG_452711.JPG
IMG_452813.JPG
IMG_452910.JPG
IMG_45318.JPG
IMG_453910.JPG
IMG_453413.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom