3rd Hydro Grow First Journal

My timer is 15min intervals minimum. But if I was going to use it for the pump I would set it to come on maybe once every 2 hours for 15mins. Shouldn't be too long and if your notice that they need more just set it to come on once every hour.

Thanks blazinasian but sadly that is my buddy's bong but it is very sweet lol he is on the forum his name is Zilfana (look up his grow, this is his first one and he lives in the same town as me) and Ilikebike man that would be my dream job! to be employed by growers to grow man thats my fantasy. If the laws change in my state like they are in Colorado I could be a care giver which is something I want do as well. I really want to get my PHD and do pain management treatment as well as other therapies. OVER GROW the Government

this is one of my timers(15min intervals) and my water pump attached to the feeding tube attachment that came with the SH system I ordered. Nothing fancy.
100_01703.JPG

as you can see there is a little algae in the tubes another reason I only use them till the roots hit the water. and if you use solid nutes that come from SH you really need to filter the water after you put the nutes in because they will clog your water pump. i really only like to keep the thermometer and the airstones in the res because of extra things you have to keep clean.

I'll do another update tomorrow when I don't have class but I'm about to go to virology at 9am so take care guys

I figured it would. The little clear blue tubes with the algae in them, that is the tube that I pushed up through the net pot to rest against the rock wool. But you don't want them rushing water out so it takes a little tweaking with to get them to just a slow drip.

So today is the the second day of week2 of veg. Root Explosion and lots of growth.
100_01743.JPG
100_01733.JPG

Looking good and I haven't lifted my light at all! which is unusual for me in my past two DWC grows I would have to of lifted the light a few times by now. I am satisfied with the results so far.

The discolorations on some of the roots is because my nutes change my water color a little and those are the oldest roots, not a big deal seeing all the new white roots

So it is a few days early but I was feeling a res change. The algae was growing a little, but is down compared to my last grows. went ahead and gave them a 1/2 dose of nutes :morenutes: because they look like they can handle it. Still considering Saturday March 3rd to go ahead and start flowering. I wanted to atleast raise the light once before putting them into 12/12, might have to after the air bath they just got. So now I'm sitting here posting pics and smoking a tight white :smokin::ganjamon::lot-o-toke: and sipping a Stella Artois :nomo:

100_01832.JPG
100_01897.JPG
100_01844.JPG
100_01934.JPG
100_01855.JPG

This is the set up for a reminder.
100_01946.JPG

Lots of root growth as well as the branches coming out the nodes!

So the lights did not go out last night at mid-night. Instead I extended the day time, in fact they will be 30hours in straight light at Noon today March 4th. The light will go out at noon and wont come back on till midnight (12am) March 5th. Flowering begins today. Time to see what White Widow is all about! I have my lights set to be off during the hottest part of the day so maybe I wont struggle with temperature which has been no problem yet.

I was looking at the hydrozyme but it is a little pricey. when I take another root pic tomorrow you can see that right now I don't think need to do anything else but what I'm doing. If I spend too much I could of just bought a few more ounces of those purple nugs instead of growing. If my roots do become too off color I just add peroxide to the res and it will whiten them right back. Res change and update tomorrow Now it's time for Dragons in Skyrim all day

Back
Top Bottom