Skybound's Journal

@weenmeoff
Another really cool screen name. Who in the hell thought of Maritimer. It's like everyone else put some thought into the process. Maritimer sucks.

@weenmeoff
Another really cool screen name. Who in the hell thought of Maritimer. It's like everyone else put some thought into the process. Maritimer sucks.

Well you picked it so it must mean something to you. Thank you for your service! I like your handle.

Have you heard of the band Ween? They're one of my faves and instead of Wean I.e. to wean off, i subbed in ween.

:passitleft:

Question for ya bro,
If you were a private gardener, would you select auto flowering plants?
I already asked Shed his take on them.
I am getting some Auto's for free, but don't know if I am interested in them.
Your opinion is being solicited.
Thanks Sky

I've never grown anything other than photoperiod plants because I am and always will be a control freak. My unqualified opinion has always been that autos where better geared towards Sea of Green growers where you commit 1 plant to a 1 or 4 square foot space in bloom. Until recently, I committed 1 plant to 16 square feet and aimed to harvest 1 pound per plant. Now I am in a situation where I don't need 1 pound per plant, though as much as possible is still wanted, lol.

@weenmeoff
You think you have a daft name?? :rofl: Oh boy.
I crewed a HMNZS frigate for a while, tooling round the South Pacific chasing fishing boats out of our water mainly. Peace time type activities. Nothing but respect for you, sir.

You think you have a daft name?? :rofl: Oh boy.
I crewed a HMNZS frigate for a while, tooling round the South Pacific chasing fishing boats out of our water mainly. Peace time type activities. Nothing but respect for you, sir.
Thank You,
I can honestly say your particular screen name had caught the attention of my assistant. So I explained to my wife how your name could have several distinct characteristics. One from a gardening perspective describing flowers, and another referring to something else. She lost interest when I told her you were a girl.

I hope your time on the water was as pleasant as mine. The sailors did all the work. :)

Thank You,
I can honestly say your particular screen name had caught the attention of my assistant. So I explained to my wife how your name could have several distinct characteristics. One from a gardening perspective describing flowers, and another referring to something else. She lost interest when I told her you were a girl.

I hope your time on the water was as pleasant as mine. The sailors did all the work. :)
Trust me, it’s a gardening reference :rofl:
It used to amaze me when the frigate was docked it was a colossus, a skyscraper tied to the wharf. Out at sea, though! Dwarfed by the southern ocean we’d be bobbing like a cork. Swells 5x the size of the ship. Sure helped to put things in perspective.

I found this on another forum, it's a funny image, lol.

Donkey Dix.jpeg

Man, these guys work WAY better than using a tote as a clone dome. These hold RH for what seems like indefinitely and I haven't had to rewet the starter cubes yet. The blue cup holders have a built in 10mm riser that inadvertently keeps the cups from touching the stuff on the heatmat which makes the cube a perfect temp, like mid 70s I estimate. The green ring holds the cups together and now I have the idea to add some vent holes between the cups and make a track for another ring to clip on and cover those vent holes, that would be even better. I'm having fun with this design, so much potential on top of what I already gained in functionality.

IMG_20200112_202526264_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200112_202740348_HDR.jpg

The cloudy cup is just a clear cup that I sanded with sand paper to make a light diffuser which is used for the first 2-3 days after a cutting was taken.

I use to use them 2-liter soda bottles for a clone or two. Cut them in half and put a clone in and slide the top back in to make the 'chamber' That looks good tho..

Keepem Green

Ingenuity at it's finest. You're a sharp cookie, SB. Cheers

Here is swell. Veg looks great, and about the first half of bloom looks good. I am always trying new things and believe I am bleeding out the problems I was having, I just need them to endure the next 3 chops/weeks and I think after then all will be good or ok.

Back
Top Bottom