HSO Dedoverde Haze Sativa In Small Tent Under COBs - Start At Day 65 Veg

HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 146, Flippola Day 73

Welp, 15 outside, rh inside is 30...ha. I had bumped a branch about a week ago, it was doing fine, but figured I could cut that bud to dry. Did that and trimmed it and it's sitting in the tray for a few days. I would say with the loupe I had about 5-10% amber.

Prob take the rest of the plant next Saturday or so. This plant is smells less green and more weed that the previous grows. It's pretty strong smelling and stickier. Light hint of menthol.....tons of trichomes

HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 148, Flippola Day 75

Woke up, did not have much going on today, went to home depot for some crap for the house...need to get some minor stuff done today.

Decided to check the bud that I pulled on Monday, looked pretty dang dry, it's just been sitting on the tray, so I put it in a PVC container, only to come back 5 minutes later and grind about half of it for a bowl. It smelled a little better ground than just sitting as bud, taste in the bubbler was nice, I was using lukewarm water...can't taste anything with cold water....good smoke with some hints of methanol, but it's just a hint. Buzz is good, as it's a new variety, I am about 45 minutes into it and it's sativa, but it's either "I want to sit down and read a book" stuff, more 'mind active' 'body so so'.

Prob chop friday PM and jar sun AM unless it rains....I am pleased with the smoke as is...could it improve, sure, but I don't want to be picking crispy sugar leaves that are crumbling and sticking to the bud.

I will get a wet weight, a jar weight, and maybe a week after weight before diving into this batch...it's good bc I am out of town next week. Pics to come at cut.

Looking at the one bud I cut and smoked half of, it's probably not going to be more than an oz or so dry (light buds), but pleased with the outcome and to have some sativa around the house! I have a jar of trim from the PE, so I will add this trim to it and then just dry ice hash it when back in town.

I will give a liter of nutes tomorrow.....

Is 36 hours of drying going to give it time to clear the chlorophyll? Or is that just how long you've got before they over-dry?

The bud that I plucked mon and sat on a tray until wed was over dry. Nothing in the RH in our out of the tent has changed since then-it's low-30 ish. Thinking let hang overnight and just burp in jars for a few weeks.

HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 149, Flippola Day 76

Gave 1.25l of the same ole mix I been giving....still some clear. I need to get this down by Saturday and probably jar the next day and start burping....ideas anyone?
IMG_005693.jpg

HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 150, Flippola Day 77-235g wet/trimmed

Sometimes planets align.

I replied this morning before tent lights on. I checked trichomes at lights on and confirmed after pulling the plant that we are mostly white with a little more amber showing....maybe 80% white, 5-10% amber, 10% clear. Some of the upper buds appeared a little more dry to the touch than the lower stuff. Anyway, I don't think waiting 3 more days would have improved anything plus I need to get the tent down and stashed for about 2 weeks.

Hack hack hack, 2 hours later, viola....all the trim went into a trim jar to be combined with the PE trim and hashed, hopefully on monday. Not doing a proper hang and dry, just took most of the sugar leaves off the buds and as much stem as possible...onto pyrex trays in the tent briefly (67, 30RH) and into jars either tonight or tomorrow where they will get burped/vented quite a bit at first.

Got a hash ball for tonight.

232g wet, will get a dry weight when it hits 64-62. Prob end up with 1.5 to 2.25 ounces dry. Smells of pine...and smells quite a bit!

IMG_005794.jpg
IMG_005892.jpg
IMG_005993.jpg
IMG_0060102.jpg

HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 150, Flippola Day 77-235g wet/trimmed

Sometimes planets align.

I replied this morning before tent lights on. I checked trichomes at lights on and confirmed after pulling the plant that we are mostly white with a little more amber showing....maybe 80% white, 5-10% amber, 10% clear. Some of the upper buds appeared a little more dry to the touch than the lower stuff. Anyway, I don't think waiting 3 more days would have improved anything plus I need to get the tent down and stashed for about 2 weeks.

Hack hack hack, 2 hours later, viola....all the trim went into a trim jar to be combined with the PE trim and hashed, hopefully on monday. Not doing a proper hang and dry, just took most of the sugar leaves off the buds and as much stem as possible...onto pyrex trays in the tent briefly (67, 30RH) and into jars either tonight or tomorrow where they will get burped/vented quite a bit at first.

Got a hash ball for tonight.

232g wet, will get a dry weight when it hits 64-62. Prob end up with 1.5 to 2.25 ounces dry. Smells of pine...and smells quite a bit!

Looks like a good harvest there. Sucks trying to grow while tap dancing around schedules.

Not too terribly long until next grow. Just need to make a couple work trips and get the plumber in the house. Should be back up well before the end of the month. I might consider a 3x3 tent...plan to look at them while on the road...although I could get a couple more years out of the current gorilla.

Need to set up veg area 1st....

I need to find that hash ball and some music......

HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 150, Flippola Day 77 (cut)

235g wet/trimmed
120g after 24 hrs drying

Thankfully our temps have warmed, less gas heat, higher humidity. RH in the tent right now is 41 and 67 degrees. This might allow me to keep it out (trayed in tent) for almost 3 days vs just 1 or 2 before jarring. Smells of pine and green.

I still have not smoked the hash ball....maybe tonight.

235g wet/trimmed
120g after 24 hrs drying
80g after 48 hrs drying

RH is now up to 45% in the tent, temp 67ish, maybe jar around noon tomorrow still getting a little bend on some stems. Much more optimistic now that the RH is not in 29 and going to overcrisp the buds.

Prob end up with a generous 2 oz off this plant....which I will be happy with.

Time to go burn some 707 headband that was given to me.

235g wet/trimmed
120g after 24 hrs drying
80g after 48 hrs drying
70g after 70 hrs drying ----->jarred with temp and RH puck.

I am in the process of hauling all my grow stuff to the attic. LMAO, there is no way a stoner can get the entire gorilla grow contents back in that bag. Anyway....since most of the stems and leaves are off, and we are at 29% of original weight, we will start the cure/burp phase. RH after an hour in the jar reads 52%, and that will creep up with more expiration of moisture while curing.

My previous PE grow jarred in the 40s (rh), and eventually crept up to normal, it smokes slightly on the dryer side, and I wanted to prevent that. I also scraped a bunch of pistols and keif (about a gram) from the bottom of the drying tray that I might try tonight. The jars have three days of burping before I leave and then I am back three days later...so that should be safe, just do a longer burp when I am back.

I will get another couple weights over the next week. There is 35g in each large jar.

Assuming ~70g dry, that works out to around 16g a sq/ft or with an 'average' wattage used in flower of 140, about a .5g per watt...It's a little less than he hindu kush / blueberry grow, but that was two plants, and it came out to .75g a watt, so on a per plant basis, this was a slightly better grow.

Next time, more nutes. I felt my super soil was getting a little long in the tooth towards the end of 150 days.

Congrats noboby! You should be fine with a three day space in the burping particularly with the RH starting at 52%.

Yeah, not sweating the least over that. Both jars just read at 55% and 68.

I am going to have to hang in yalls threads while I do nothing.

Back
Top Bottom