The Quest - One Plant - Two Pounds

20160120_1658101.jpg

20160120_1658051.jpg

Ok i'm on page one and that plant will no way yeild 28oz dry and cured.
I will however read the rest maybe jumping to the last page but in 20+ years of growing in virtually every style dwc/hydro/soil and now coco these past 5+ years i know a little bit esp sog/scrog and my personal best from a plant that size cured was 12ozx
uk420man.

Ok seen the last page no way will you harvest over 10oz dry and cured from that plant sorry to piss on your boots but you need to fim/top supercrop and train if you want big numbers harvest time.

It's all good uk420, very few people believe my claims, my last run with this same setup was 887 grams, 21 grams short of two pounds. I don't know your set up, nutes, lights...but I have NEVER pulled under a pound on a 4x4 scrog. If I don't pull 1.5, I am disapointed. I will be working on some new shit for led lighting soon. Right now it is around 800 watts, bumping it to 1000 and adding some 650 to 700 nm red supplemental lighting. Open your mind, do some reading, watch some videos, never stop learning. LED is the future....embrace it. If you can only pull 12 oz with a plant this size, I feal sorry for you. And...how do you know the plant isn't topped and fimmed, I guess you can read minds or you where there when I vegged this plant....but that is ok. I know what I can do.

My Current Grow

Don't go getting your panties in a twist man i just say it as it is, i can see the plant has not been fimmed/topped by its appearance as i do have eyes.
As for only 12oz from 1 x plant that was not a scrog and finished height of actual plant was only 20" no topping fimming nuthink just from seed vegged for about 6 weeks from seed and that was dry and cured to 49%.:thumb:
On the other hand your light is very impressive what actual bulbs are used in that i am extremely dubious that you achieved 2lb with that set-up.:rofl: and don't forget 28oz when dry is more like 9oz.:rolleyes3
Yes leds are the future i was going to invest in 2 x 1200 mars hydro II's until i saw a commercial growers reports after 1 years use every diode around each bulb was badly scorched so not for me man safety first and all dat shit.
uk420man.

subbed but late , I also grow big plants ,I have one that will break 3lb in my journal link in sig ,your flowers look nice mate cmon over and say hello

Well, stick around for the end and we will see how it turns out, I know what this strain does, I know how I have vegged it, I know the performance of these lights. This isn't my first rodeo with some who doubts my claims. I am harvesting a plant in a week with buds as big as a half gallon milk carton.....

Welcome doc, checking out your grow as we speak!

Well, stick around for the end and we will see how it turns out, I know what this strain does, I know how I have vegged it, I know the performance of these lights. This isn't my first rodeo with some who doubts my claims. I am harvesting a plant in a week with buds as big as a half gallon milk carton.....

Welcome doc, checking out your grow as we speak!

2_IMG_20160121_192611.jpg

L O L Haters ,
sorry been a few days . been ordering parts .
checkout REALSTYLES on the utube , he's a friend o mine
he's got some buds just like that

Twas a joke btw:bravo: and tbh i'm not into the i can outgrow you or anybody else tbh i just grow:love:, what i do like is my 20+ oz end result takes me less than 3 hours to manicure:goodjob:
uk420man

Back
Top Bottom