HSO Dedoverde Haze Sativa In Small Tent Under COBs - Start At Day 65 Veg

HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 150, Flippola Day 77 (cut)

235g wet/trimmed
120g after 24 hrs drying
80g after 48 hrs drying
70g after 70 hrs drying ----->jarred with temp and RH puck.
70g after 70 hrs drying & 24 hrs in jar.

We are at 62% 24hrs later.....they will need to be burped for a bit, but i feel i nailed the dry time. I tried the pistols and crumbles from the last weigh with a little one hitter pipe. Right now it is smokable. I barely get a hint of green on the smoke, it's smooth as just about anything I have tried. It of course got me very stoned since I have not really had much visitation with this type.

I will put the buzz better than anything I have grown except the Hindu Kush...that stuff was just covered in trichome (hash production plant). After a few weeks of curing it will likely be amazing.

I went through my seed stash during my cleaning, could not find the puck for this one....it should be around here somewhere.

HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 150, Flippola Day 77 (cut)

235g wet/trimmed
120g after 24 hrs drying
80g after 48 hrs drying

48hr in jar, rh in jar was 66%, so they got a longer, 2 hr lid off rest vs just a few minutes yesterday. A light tap on the jars got the buds loose, stems have a little bend. On the nose the bud is quite a bit less green vs yesterday...

235g wet/trimmed
120g after 24 hrs drying
80g after 48 hrs drying

We are a week into curing....looks good. Last night i came home and the jars were up to 71. I opened the jars for about a three hour breathe, also stirred up the buds with a chopstick. Took them down to about 59 or so. Today they were back at 64, so I opened them for a couple minutes.

Might plate them tomorrow and let breathe. Still have yet to sample other than the stuff that falls off the bud...maybe in the next week.

9 days into curing, not working today because it's too damn cold out, so figure I would have a sample.

The RH has been around 65 in the jars, been burping since I have been back in town, today I burped down to 60 RH, which was quick as the indoor humidity is in the 20s.

I pulled some of the larfy small stuff out. Did not grind, but used a pair of snips to chop it up. It was not as small chop/grind as my grinder, but that was full with other stuff. This stuff is stickier than the previous grows. It still has some green scent to it, but that is the lesser of the scent now. It's burning well, a bit on the moist side for me, but that will be fixed. Completely enjoyable now, great buzz off a bowl that is a functioning buzz-where I can still get stuff done.

This 2+ ounces should last a couple months.

Not ready to close the journal yet, want to note how it improves through cure and get a hash weight for the trim.

Welp, came back from the store with some dry ice. Used a 90 bag followed by a 120. It's basically done in reverse with dry ice, just dumped all trim into a stainless container with chips of ice, I place the bag over the bowl, get the bag tight and then hold over a mirror and shake. I use a clean razor blade then just dump it all in a puck press.

Smaller puck is actually the 120 micron. I took my time on the 90 micron and sifted for about 15 minutes....all the trim basically looks like dried basil or something at this point, the cold temps plus grinding against the ice chips even minces the stems. The result is a powder, it's not 100% free of plant material, but damn near close enough for me. It's a light fluffy material that is tacky and hard to clean off the hands.

I also scraped the counter afterward and used that in the grinder wih some bud, it was actually quite a bit more than I would use in one session. I smoked a bowl as I was cleaning up and am now cross-eyed.

Leftovers, ice and all to the garden. Use a lot of alcohol to clean mirror.

On the scale (crappy one) these are closer to 4g, cute little bastards eh?

I prob could have went longer, and got another gram or so, but it would have been 180 or higher....meh.

Curious how I should store these? I put in a tiny pint mason with a 62% pack.

IMG_007282.jpg

That would be a nice curio to leave on the shelf! How about a Zip-loc with a 62 pack. A lot depends on how long you expect that to last ;).

Yes, I could put a little nameplate under each one with it's variety and date. It would be like a mini wall of weed-growing trophy kills.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom