MsBadger's First Grow

Sooo, I went to the plant store and picked up some Espoma Soil acidifier and added a little less then recommended amount and watered. I also picked up some FF Big bloom. I also started the Big Girl on her 12/12 cycle last night. I think on am on the right track again. I would like to thank King John C !

:thanks::thanks:

These are the little ones !

msbadger9_006.JPG
msbadger9_007.JPG
msbadger9_003.JPG

The skunk and the gino are fem autos, the obsession is feminized !

I am using FF Grow Big, I also have FF Tiger Bloom. I have planted in a pot with no holes so I cannot check runoff, but do have stones in the bottom of pot for drainage. I have been feeding three teaspoons per gallon of water. I am also going to look for FF Big bloom, which I read you suggested on Dennise's thread. Does the molasses need to be black strap ? . I also added about two cups of sphagnum moss to try and lower my PH. My PH is at 7. If you could give me direction from here, would be mighty happy. Thanks for responding.
:thanks:

I suggest you get a drill and make some 1/4" holes in the bottom of your pots. With holes in the bottom of your pots you also have the option of flushing your soil to either correct a pH imbalance or to remove nutrient salt buildup that may cause a nutrient lockout. Fox Farm Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom are a 3 part nutrient system. The type of molasses you want is unsulfered molasses.

Ms. Badger, just keep listening to KJC and you will have your garden looking great in no time. Much love and respect to you and your garden.

I suggest you get a drill and make some 1/4" holes in the bottom of your pots. With holes in the bottom of your pots you also have the option of flushing your soil to either correct a pH imbalance or to remove nutrient salt buildup that may cause a nutrient lockout. Fox Farm Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom are a 3 part nutrient system. The type of molasses you want is unsulfered molasses.

Thanks a lot !:thanks:

subbed! nice looking ladies!

Thanks !

A major goal for my Husband and myself, who be a move to Denver ! Denver is just a great place. We were devastated when we saw all the flooding, places we had been to, towns that we loved. Colorado has such a variety of very cool, very laid back little towns. We also noticed the people of Colorado are very resilient, you saw people helping each other on the TV. :love: Denver !

:oops:
To many smileys, so had to repost !
I just received power form of PH down.
Can anybody tell me how much to use for a 5 gallon bucket ?
I am a soil grower and the current PH is 7. Do you mix it with water ?
I also have trichomes forming on one of my autos and the big girl !!
Yippie ! Can I still take clones from the big girl ? I also bought Clonex !!!! Cause of this site !!!

Awesome news indeed :) OK I dont use PH down or anything. Ive always used lemon juice :)
As for taking clones from a flowering plant, yes it can be done. Yet it does take longer to root them and is harder to get a good success rate. They are called monster cropped plants :) they get wey bushier than norm!

Thanks Light !!!! I just happen to have lemons ! When my little ones wake up I will post pictures ! I am very happy you have sponsors. People like you and KingJohn and Northmann have really helped me !!! :thanks::peacetwo:

Thanks KingJohn !

I have purchased General Hydroponics PH Down, and have figured out a little goes a long way ! I am also looking at those other items but I have a question for you. I started out using distilled water, I switched using tap water that I let sit for days. You mentioned that calcium is in tap water, could that be my problem ? To much calcium. My better half who owns the drill to make holes in the bottom of my pot has been pretty busy, so if I get him to drill holes in the pot to flush the plant would that solve my problem ? You have got to be a chemist or something ! :peace::thanks:

Awesome news indeed :) OK I dont use PH down or anything. Ive always used lemon juice :)
As for taking clones from a flowering plant, yes it can be done. Yet it does take longer to root them and is harder to get a good success rate. They are called monster cropped plants :) they get wey bushier than norm!

Just one question how much lemon juice to a liter of water ? My PH is 7.
These are the little ones. :circle-of-love:
I am missing the Geno but it also is progressing. Giving them a six hour nap seems to really help.
msbadger11_006.JPG

msbadger11_005.JPG

Thanks KingJohn !

I have purchased General Hydroponics PH Down, and have figured out a little goes a long way ! I am also looking at those other items but I have a question for you. I started out using distilled water, I switched using tap water that I let sit for days. You mentioned that calcium is in tap water, could that be my problem ? To much calcium. My better half who owns the drill to make holes in the bottom of my pot has been pretty busy, so if I get him to drill holes in the pot to flush the plant would that solve my problem ? You have got to be a chemist or something ! :peace::thanks:

Unless you have hard water or a high ppm I do not think your tap water is the problem. The amount of pH down you will need is determined by the disolved minerals in your water and what your water company adjusted the pH to so I can not give a recommendation on how much pH down to use. Flushing the soil/soiless medium usualy will elimnate improper pH and salt buildup.

Unless you have hard water or a high ppm I do not think your tap water is the problem. The amount of pH down you will need is determined by the disolved minerals in your water and what your water company adjusted the pH to so I can not give a recommendation on how much pH down to use. Flushing the soil/soiless medium usualy will elimnate improper pH and salt buildup.

Thanks again !!!!!!!!! :thanks: Time to get the drill out ! !:thumb:

I did not want to hijack Dennise, but could you tell me the amount of FF big bloom, tiger bloom, biggrow and molasses for plants in bloom.
Thanks ! :thanks:

looking good Ms. Badger nice grow. I personally dont like to use ph up or down. I dont think it provides anything for your plants the lemon juice is a good idea. and whatever KJC tells ya. things that are organic opposed to chemicals :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom