MsBadger's First Grow

You need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. Most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. Harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

Here is the 30x jewellers loupe I own

https://www.sunflowersupplies.com JEWELERS LOUPE 30X MAGNIFICATION LED LIGHT 21mm LENS

If you do not have a jewelers loupe and wish to go by how many pistils have withered, wait until 85% of the pistils have withered to harvest.

You need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. Most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. Harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

Here is the 30x jewellers loupe I own

https://www.sunflowersupplies.com JEWELERS LOUPE 30X MAGNIFICATION LED LIGHT 21mm LENS

If you do not have a jewelers loupe and wish to go by how many pistils have withered, wait until 85% of the pistils have withered to harvest.

I picked a loupe up and down the Big Girl and the little skunk came.
Harvest Time
Big Girl

Harvest_04-12-2014_3_pm_001.JPG

Little Skunk

Harvest_04-12-2014_3_pm_007.JPG
Harvest_04-12-2014_3_pm_006.JPG
Harvest_04-12-2014_3_pm_005.JPG

Harvest
Harvest_04-12-2014_3_pm_008.JPG

Harvest_04-12-2014_3_pm_009.JPG

Harvest_04-12-2014_3_pm_013.JPG

Well it may not look like much, and it really wasn't the prettiest to most, but I passed a real mile stone, and to me it was the prettiest thing I have seen in a very long awhile. I would like to thank everyone who has gotten me to this point !
:thanks::high-five::party::thanks::theband:

Congratulations on your harvest!

Thank You very much ! I am sorry this has taken so long, the drying, curing has been taking my time. I think I may have over dried my
stuff. I had it drying only 3 1/2 days but the RH has been only 35. I have my stash in mason jars, two with hygrometer lids. The lids were reading 50 RH so I added live marijuana leaves in the jars and they are now in the low 60 RH.

:thanks:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Damn sorry for not stopping by earlier! I had no idea you were going fluxing on an old plant lol. Awesomeness for sure. I only let side shoots form notthe under and over shoots on the main stems, just side ones! Anyway its probs to late to help now lol. You should have shouted to me on my fluxing thread.
Just holla if your still wanting any input! :)

Many congrats on your harvest too! :)

Thanks for everything ! You have helped me in my ways already. I need to take some more pictures of my current plants. I do have a couple of questions but will go to your thread.
I have been enjoying my harvest, after a 27 year drought! :phew:
WOW ! :lot-o-toke:
I have been enjoying my harvest! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom