MsBadger's First Grow

MsBadger

I am growing in a tent 2x4 and 60 inches tall.

Grow medium/ Espoma organic soil and using Buffaloom fertilizer.

Lighting/ 3 45 watt CFLS, 4 ft Leapstart grow bulb (from tomato time), and one Advanced 100 watt LED

The big plant is a feminized Heavyweight Fruit punch (mostly Sativa) planted Nov 17th.
2nd plant is feminized Auto Vision Super Skunk (mostly Indica) planted Nov 23rd. Does not seem to be growing.
3rd plant is feminized Auto Kannabia Gnomo planted 12/07.

Any suggestions ?

:thanks:

I know my sig is incorrect, still trying to fix it.

IMG_048424.JPG

IMG_048322.JPG

IMG_048229.JPG

IMG_048121.JPG

Hello Ms Badger :ciao:

Your sig link works :thumb:

If you go in and edit it again,

click anywhere in the link and write your title or whatever,

then delete the rest of the link.

Make sure what you write has a line under it :)

It should look like this :

[h=1]MsBadger's First Grow[/h]

Well because of this wonderful site I have discovered Sierra Natural Science SNS-217 for what I believe may be early spider mites.

Thanks !!!

Thanks Light Addict and Sweetleaf. I am trying to upload new pictures but I am doing something wrong. Do you need to create a new thread for new pictures ? I upload the pictures and promptly lose them. :helpsmilie:

16319.JPG
16720.JPG
16517.JPG
16720.JPG

OK not pretty but I figured it out. The Fruit Punch is getting bigger, and I have transplanted the others. I am waiting for different staps so I can use my LED light.

I also forgot to mention that my fruit punch should be ready in two weeks to start flowering. Is there any way to tell when you should start the flowering light cycle, and would the best bet be 12 on and 12 off ?

I am about ready to start blooming the big girl. I also am using an Advanced Diamond series 100 watt LED about 21 inches from the big girl, any thoughts ?
pot_0132.JPG

I also seem to be having a little problem with two of the little girls. When I planted them I had bought peat moss instead of soil so I was forced to use a half of bag of peat moss mixed with the soil. I also added about 2 inches of worm castings. I believe I may have a magnesium problem ?
pot_0111.JPG

Thanks Light Addict ! I don't know if you use LED or not ?

new home for the big girl. I had to move her to a closet and I now have her under the LED.

:circle-of-love:

new_home_for_big_girl_001.JPG

Well my big girl came out of the closet for the day. I needed to get a better look at her. My little guys are growing a lot better since I started giving them 6 hours of rest from the lights.

Big girl
0051412.JPG
0031581.JPG

and the little guys pictures are coming as soon as I wake them up !
:Namaste:

Subscribed. can you post some clear photographs of the leaf damage you are speaking about being possibly a magnesium deficiency?

I am working on it, bringing hopefully better picture taker aka (photographer)

Anybody from Colorado out there ? I had read someone who blogged about what shops were good and those that were not ? I am looking for same info. I could not find the thread. :thanks:

Subscribed. can you post some clear photographs of the leaf damage you are speaking about being possibly a magnesium deficiency?

I hope this are better photos. It starts with brown spots, the leaf starts to yellow around the spots, and than the leaf dies. I am using SNS for mites, but I have not seen any mites since using SNS.

msbadger8_011.JPG
msbadger8_010.JPG
msbadger8_008.JPG
msbadger8_006.JPG
msbadger8_005.JPG
msbadger8_003.JPG
msbadger8_002.JPG

What brand of nutrients are you using and how many millilitres per gallon? What are you adjusting your pH to? Have you tried to measure the pH of the first runoff when you water? I do not agree that your deficiency is a magnesium deficiency, your leaf damage presents itself like a potassium deficiency.

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

What brand of nutrients are you using and how many millilitres per gallon? What are you adjusting your pH to? Have you tried to measure the pH of the first runoff when you water? I do not agree that your deficiency is a magnesium deficiency, your leaf damage presents itself like a potassium deficiency.

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

I am using FF Grow Big, I also have FF Tiger Bloom. I have planted in a pot with no holes so I cannot check runoff, but do have stones in the bottom of pot for drainage. I have been feeding three teaspoons per gallon of water. I am also going to look for FF Big bloom, which I read you suggested on Deenise's thread. Does the molasses need to be black strap ? . I also added about two cups of sphagnum moss to try and lower my PH. My PH is at 7. If you could give me direction from here, would be mighty happy. Thanks for responding.
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom