MsBadger's First Grow

I hope this are better photos. It starts with brown spots, the leaf starts to yellow around the spots, and than the leaf dies. I am using SNS for mites, but I have not seen any mites since using SNS.

msbadger8_011.JPG
msbadger8_010.JPG
msbadger8_008.JPG
msbadger8_006.JPG
msbadger8_005.JPG
msbadger8_003.JPG
msbadger8_002.JPG

I've seen this same damage before bringing cuttings indoor. It turned out to be fungus knat larvae eating the tips of the roots. After a good root dunk and keeping on top of it, back to normal. You'll lose those leaves though. You see little black bastards flying around? Fly strips and sns-203 at 6oz a gallon. Dunk the roots. Do it again a week later and spray the top of the soil after watering. I like the general organics line indoors. Expensive to buy in bulk but lasts. You can purchase the go box too as it has the squid. Mixed with other nutrients (or not it works ok by the manufactures recommendation) and a slicking agent to break up the water and your good to go. Look up supercropping too- you'll get more bud on each cola and it pushes the axin hormone out for long colas. Hope it helps

Read this in another thread KingJohnC made..

For your watering give your large plants in flower 0.75 teaspoons per gallon of Grow Big, 2 teaspoons per gallon of Big Bloom, 1.25 teaspoon per gallon of Tiger Bloom and 1 teaspoon per gallon of molasses.
Give your plants in vegetative growth 1 teaspoon of Grow Big per gallon, 3 teaspoons of Big Bloom per gallon and 1 teaspoon of molasses per gallon.

I did not want to hijack Dennise, but could you tell me the amount of FF big bloom, tiger bloom, biggrow and molasses for plants in bloom.
Thanks ! :thanks:

The amount of nutrients your plants are able to uptake during flowering is on an individual basis. I suggest when you begin to add nutrients in vegetative growth you start with a 1/4 strength dosage and progressively over multiple watering increase the strength until you are using full strength nutrients. If you notice the tips of the leaves yellowing and browning that is a sign of nutrient burn an the amount of nutrients you are feeding should be decreased.

here is a FoxFarm nutrient feed schedule

Foxfarm_Soil_Systems_Feeding_Schedule.jpeg

Foxfarm_Hydroponic_Feeding_schedule.jpg

The amount of nutrients your plants are able to uptake during flowering is on an individual basis. I suggest when you begin to add nutrients in vegetative growth you start with a 1/4 strength dosage and progressively over multiple watering increase the strength until you are using full strength nutrients. If you notice the tips of the leaves yellowing and browning that is a sign of nutrient burn an the amount of nutrients you are feeding should be decreased.

here is a FoxFarm nutrient feed schedule

Foxfarm_Soil_Systems_Feeding_Schedule.jpeg

Foxfarm_Hydroponic_Feeding_schedule.jpg

I was really overfeeding them ! My better half has drilled the holes in the pot now, rinsed with 3 gallons of water and one teaspoon of lemon, and put her to bed. I was looking at the chart, and I know I asked this once before, but you don't mix nutes ? Because that looks like a lot of water in one week. I know I will be ordering Cha Ching etx. Your help has been wonderful !!!!!!!!! :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

You add your nutrients one at a time to water, never add your nutrients to each other. pH adjust your nutrient mixture as your last step before watering.

Thank You very much. I feel much more confident ! :thumb:
I was never much of a gardener, but am getting better due to your help ! :thanks:

looking good Ms. Badger nice grow. I personally dont like to use ph up or down. I dont think it provides anything for your plants the lemon juice is a good idea. and whatever KJC tells ya. things that are organic opposed to chemicals :goodjob:

I have not thanked you for your help, so thank You ! :thanks:

can we get some pictures of the ladies?

I am sorry for not responding so fast, but had to move the big girl. She came out of the closet. She is my Heavyweight Fruit Punch, which I purchased from Herbies (great service !) I am using an Advanced LED Lighting (also great service, one call that's all). The light is one of the diamond series. I could only afford the 100 watt LED but it is working out great. Here are pictures of the big girl. The little ones are sleeping but I will post them tonight. Two of them are autos and are also blooming. :circle-of-love:

BIG_GIRLS_NEW_MOVE_004.JPG

BIG_GIRLS_NEW_MOVE_003.JPG

BIG_GIRLS_NEW_MOVE_005.JPG

BIG_GIRLS_NEW_MOVE_006.JPG

Pretty cool ! Again thanks to the great staff of 420mag and people like Light, Kush and of course KingJohn !

I've seen this same damage before bringing cuttings indoor. It turned out to be fungus knat larvae eating the tips of the roots. After a good root dunk and keeping on top of it, back to normal. You'll lose those leaves though. You see little black bastards flying around? Fly strips and sns-203 at 6oz a gallon. Dunk the roots. Do it again a week later and spray the top of the soil after watering. I like the general organics line indoors. Expensive to buy in bulk but lasts. You can purchase the go box too as it has the squid. Mixed with other nutrients (or not it works ok by the manufactures recommendation) and a slicking agent to break up the water and your good to go. Look up supercropping too- you'll get more bud on each cola and it pushes the axin hormone out for long colas. Hope it helps

Read this in another thread KingJohnC made..

Must of missed your post. Thanks for the info, will be looking into super cropping ! :thanks:

Here are the little ones, two autos in bloom ! :thumb:

2014-02-06_006.JPG

2014-02-06_005.JPG

2014-02-06_004.JPG

2014-02-06_003.JPG

2014-02-06_002.JPG

2014-02-06_001.JPG

Yippie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party::thanks::420:

Looking Great!

Thanks everbody ! :thanks:
Thanks ShrubHub, and LightAddict !

I went out today and purchased Cha Ching and Beastie Bloom. I plan to order some other stuff on line. The walking dead series starts again tonight ! I don't know if you have that where you are Light ! Like alot of our great shows the idea probably comes your country.
It is really funny when you think the actors are Americans, and you see them in an interview, and they are really British!!! Well I'm going to scare my self silly tonight !!!
:thumb:

I know the british are everywhere.. You can't escape them. Take a look at MOAB too it's like chaching

So one of my bagseeds turned out to be an auto and I have never grown one before. Which plant is in the last 3 pictures you posted? Im trying to figure out a time frame for this lady as she is still under 18/6. Looks like it wont be much of a harvest really lol but its kind of cool that it just started flowering randomly lol.

So one of my bagseeds turned out to be an auto and I have never grown one before. Which plant is in the last 3 pictures you posted? Im trying to figure out a time frame for this lady as she is still under 18/6. Looks like it wont be much of a harvest really lol but its kind of cool that it just started flowering randomly lol.

The last 3 pictures are Vision super skunk. I kind of did everything wrong at first. I planted in peat pots. It wasn't until I read a post from light attic to remove bottom of pot so the tap root can grow that I started to see it really grow. So I removed the bottom and planted the peat pot to the container it is in now. I over nuted and with help from Kingjohn I am hopefully on the right track at this time!
DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really feel like an idiot most of the time LOL !!!!!! :allgood:

I know the british are everywhere.. You can't escape them. Take a look at MOAB too it's like chaching

Andrew Lincoln is very, very, very good, the whole cast is very good ! Last night with the kid talking back! It was like my kid's teen age years ! :lot-o-toke:

No spoilers :) we get it a little after you have it :)

Ok ! I started watching the first season and had to stop after a few episodes. Reason you ask, my better half was working third shift.
He is now on days, so it's all better ! :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom