3rd LED Grow - Aurora Indica + Cannalope Haze

Re: Staffy's 3rd GLH Grow - Aurora Indica + Cannalope Haze

great to see ya here butcher

white rhino is def drinkin up more than the others. and the others right behind, like u said, lol.

had to feed them all today and they are lookin great, the big aurora is getting bushy aswell at the white rhino. the yellow leafs on the white rhino and the other squirts are turnig back to a nice green. darker leaves on the aurora squirt. growing nicely so far.

Hey Staff I found a little information on the strains you are growing I thought you might like to see:)

Aurora Indica
Indica 90 / Sativa 10
Origins - Northern Lights x Afghan
Flowering - 55-60 days
Harvest - Mid September

this F1 hybrid has all the characteristics of a strong indica: the branching stays low and close with strong, thick stems. its compact, sturdy structure favors the sea of green method, placed in flowering at 18 inches (50cm) and ripe at under 3 feet (1 meter), but keep an eye out for mold if your environment warrants it. The pistils stay white upon ripening, but in cold environments the leaves may turn red. Don't wait for all the hairs to turn before harvesting.

Aurora Indica's leaves are dark and impressively wide and its smell is dense and spicy, leading gardeners to anticipate the cosmic indica experience its name suggests. The buds are thick and greasy to the touch, with a deep Afghani flavor that is more apparent when grown in soil. A great stone before bed, this heavy buzz comes on quick and can be quite sedative. People have reported hot ears as a common side effect when vaporizing. This strain has medicinal potential for treatinghyperactivity and insomnia.

White Rhino
Indica 90 / Sativa 10
Origins - Afghan x Brazilian / South Indian
Flowering - 63 days
Harvest - Early October

White Rhino is a strong, fast-growing, near-pure indica with ancestry in the same lineage as her more famous relative, White Widow. As the name suggests, this plant is tough and sturdy, with a thick skin for high temperatures as well as cold nights. This strain delivers a knockout, medicinal-grade indica stone.

White Rhino adapts well to any environment, and is known for her massive yields, especially in hydro grows. Green House recommends starting her with a medium-low pH (5.7 hydro / 5.8 soil) that is slowly increased until it reaches 6.5 at the end of flowering. EC levels should be kept under 2.4 in hydro and 2.0 in soil. Plants ripen in 9 weeks, or early October. To really see the rhino's "white", let her ripen one extra week.

While these plants flourish in SOG or SCROG systems, they can also be grown in larger containers and allowed to vegetate into bushes. The White Rhino plant has a typical short squat stature, with short, thick branches and extremely compact internodes. She is a smart choice for indoor gardeners with space limitations, or indoor growers looking for a shorter plant. Plants grown in 5-gallon containers will finish at 4-5 feet if allowed to grow vegetatively for at least two weeks. With less veg time, or in small conatiners, plants stay at about 3 feet tall. Even plants with no root limitations finish no taller than 6 feet. When White Rhino is allowed to grow big, pruning is necessary to allow light and air to penetrate the inner and lower areas of the plant.

The leaves on White Rhino are huge, full, and midnight green, and her stalks are very thick. her calyxes are small, round and super dense, forming rock hard colas. While not terrible odiferous while growing, the White Rhino harvest will have a pleasantly sweet smell. The toke is also sweetened with indica berry flavor, followed by a sharp aftertaste and sometimes about of coughing. White Rhino delivers a full-throttle indica stone. The buzz goes straight to the body, giving a rubbery, relaxed feeling that is nearly narcotic. It is a down-tempo smoke that endures, ideal for slow-paced recreation. White Rhino is prized in the medical community for effective relief of chronic pain.

Cannalope Haze
Sativa
Origins - haze x Michoacan Sativa
Flowering - 58-65 days
Harvest - Late October

Cannalope Haze is the sativa gardener's ideal synthesis. DNA began with a qulity sativa, then backcrossed and selected to achieve a shorter season and higher yield than is typical of these equatorial natives. This plant has pure sativa roots with a hint of haze mixed in, and finishes in a speedy 8-9 weeks. Outdoors, she finishes at the end of October when grown in California. or other Mediterranean, wine-growing type of climates. Colder and darker climates may mean a later finish.

The physiognomy of this plant is typically one main cola with small side branches, so unlike many sativas, Cannalope Haze can be cultivated in a sea of green style. The average height is 1 to 1.5 meters (3-5 feet). DNA prefers soil over hydroponic methods for Cannalope.

The average plant will deliver about 3/4 ounces when flowered after a two week vegetative period. The buds are tight and compact with very thin leaves. She stays light green throughout her cycle. Trichome frost appears early in flowering, but patient growers will be rewarded if they allow Cannalope to reach a full meter of height before they start harvesting.

The smell of this variety when properly cured is reminiscent of fresh-cut cantaloupe with a hint of haze aftertaste. Cannalope Haze also has a surprising intensity for a sativa. DNA calls it a "cut-through" high, meaning that smoking the Cannalope Haze usually makes its unique qualities felt, even cutting through a pre-existing buzz. Indeed, the potency may floor some smokers, and for most it is probably best to save this pot for an afternoon 4:20 smoke or for later in the evening unless it is a special wake-and-bake occasion

hey awesome turttle, thanks for postin it. good to have the info here and ready, rather than surfin the net.

nice one bud

wow those clones really perked up with that tea! you have a nice set of strains. check out my grow let me know what you think

wow those clones really perked up with that tea! you have a nice set of strains. check out my grow let me know what you think

thanks bro. and thanks for stoppin by. they really have perked up. ancious to see them today cuz i fed them yesterday so they should be lookin even better.

ill see ya at ur thread, def.

they do seem to be doing better.:cheer::cheer::high-five:

:high-five:

oh they r bud, doin really good. im gonna post up some pics here in a bit, show u guys what im seeing . very happy with them, even tho i got two small ones they are doin fine. and this cannalope haze is sativa so hopefully will stretch up to the height of the others pretty quick.

another family member joining staffies LED grow.

STRAIN: Crystal Chunk a (white widow+chocolate chunk) mix.
havent really found any info on the strain, i did a few days ago but now i cant find to post, except this:

Yet another rare strain held by Mahooka. These chunky buds were more than likely grown using the hydro method. As of now, I am unable to get into specifics on the genetics of this strain. The flavour is very distinctive, thick and heavy, with a musky attribute. The high is pulsating and at times, maybe a little overpowering, almost gave me the wobbles. One can almost see the the “roots” of the resin glands growing through the leaflet surface. Nicely trichomed. The high is very anti-motivational, great for sitting on the couch and staring into space. By all means, anyone that frequents Mahooka, should sample this heavy, heady indica.

she will be joining us weds night!!

no more plant to be comin in my room. im sure 5 will be pushing it!!

10 days i believe since transpotting them.

all, minus 1
my_grow_633.jpg

aurora runt:
my_grow_634.jpg
my_grow_641.jpg

aurora indica
my_grow_635.jpg
my_grow_640.jpg

cannalope haze
my_grow_636.jpg
my_grow_642.jpg

white rhino
lower yellow leaf, turning back green. tell better in person :)
my_grow_637.jpg

W.R. plant
my_grow_639.jpg
my_grow_638.jpg

gonna lst the big aurora and white rhino in few days. thinkin i might have to just leave the two runts and just grow natural for those. should be lst the CC aswell. should be a good size clone. unless that CH grows alot, ill do her aswell. hehe!!

shit bro!! big difference. want to come over and cure my girls? u give me hope.lol. got to let me know what u did to get the girls to bounce back? they time has come when i am calling on you for help.:Namaste:

hey bro,
well if i could i would but i think ur in cali.lol
well all i did was kept them in the small pots when i got them for like 6 days, then i transpotted them into bigger pots, when i transpotted them i didnt use just water i used this stuff called vermiT, diluted very much with water. then the next time they needed nutes, i brewed up my tea, probably a 3rd of whats recommended, in 3 gal of water.
I used
1/3 EWC
AO kelp
earth juice molasses
hygrozyme
GO diamond black humic acid

keeping the npk pretty low.

next feeding i added AO grow, up'd the npk

damn age old not beeing 100% organic, BASTARDS!!
i had just bought and used that shit before noticing it wasnt.

have u still got ur organic girls?have u repotted in some dif soil?

have u remebered to KISS!!!

plants lookin even better today, i trimmed them up a lil, but more the bushy aurora, guess they get mold pretty easy so i better keep up on this strain.

Looks good Staffy. You know I am interested in the white rhino especially. Never have tried clones myself but maybe in the future. Keep up the good work...

Looks good Staffy. You know I am interested in the white rhino especially. Never have tried clones myself but maybe in the future. Keep up the good work...

thanks bro, they have come along way :) next few weeks will be exciting.

you've never grown a clone before? only seeds? i def want to get some seeds ordered and try it that way, ive never fully grown out from seed.

thanks for stoppin bye mate

I'm subbed staffy. I followed a journal on another forum of the Aurora Indica the dude was very pleased with it. He described it as a heavy sit your ass down stone.

thanks bud. ive never heard a bad thing. should be great!! :high-five:

hey bro,
well if i could i would but i think ur in cali.lol
well all i did was kept them in the small pots when i got them for like 6 days, then i transpotted them into bigger pots, when i transpotted them i didnt use just water i used this stuff called vermiT, diluted very much with water. then the next time they needed nutes, i brewed up my tea, probably a 3rd of whats recommended, in 3 gal of water.
I used
1/3 EWC
AO kelp
earth juice molasses
hygrozyme
GO diamond black humic acid

keeping the npk pretty low.

next feeding i added AO grow, up'd the npk

damn age old not beeing 100% organic, BASTARDS!!
i had just bought and used that shit before noticing it wasnt.

have u still got ur organic girls?have u repotted in some dif soil?

have u remebered to KISS!!!

i see you see the power of teas?lol

ya i am in the same boat with AO and have 2 bottles, pisses me off and real miss leading

still got the girls and about to hit them with tea to see what happens? havent put them into new soil yet and dont have the funds to get more at this time. yup still going with the KISS as always. my new cuttings will be ready in 7-14 days so i have time to play around with these girls to see what i can do. they look to be doing better but just not sure if its going to be good enough. time will tell my friend.

Back
Top Bottom