3rd Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

Thursday August 2nd and it is going to be another hot one. All of the ladies were fed a few days ago and again this morning. It was quite breezy here a few days ago and a couple of the new tops on the two Strawberry Banana girls got broken after they had LST done so I taped them and they are doing well. I got a question for all you outdoor photo growers out there, leaves are yellowing on the sativa Amnesia Lemon Pie it also happened with my sativa Strawberry Haze last year. Is this something that is common with the sativas? Have a great day peeps.:confused:

It is Tuesday August 7th I am back from the music festival that was on the weekend. The girls are doing well and had a big feeding of nutes this morning. A stronger feeding on the yellowing sativa plants seems to be helping the ladies. Now I am making pineapple express capsules and they are working like you wouldn’t believe. Have a great day peeps.

It is August 10, and I went to go out and feed the girls but the area I live in was under lock down as some lunatic decided he would start shooting people. After the excitement was over I got the girls fed the nutes and looked things over and things are going well. Have a great weekend, stay safe.

Well it is Sunday Aug. 12th and things are looking quite good. I tied down the two blueberry plants and I had to feed nutes to the two Amnesia Lemon Pie plants as it is growing good but I am seeing quite a bit of yellow leaves. I am also seeing that those plants as well as the sour lemon plants are barely starting into flower. Enjoy the remainder of the weekend.

New pics coming as soon as I come down off this Pineapple Express high and the rain stops. It is Thursday Aug. 16 and the Amnesia Lemon Pie has had two big doses of nutes since Sunday to get the yellowing under control. The other ladies were fed Monday and again today with normal feedings of nutes. Some buds growing on the sativa plants. Have a great evening gang.:green_heart:

Hey man ! Wow, I just want to say thank you for your efforts in recording your first, second and now third outdoor grow!
This is my first outdoor grow in northern NB, I was most concerned with frost dates and going through your 3 threads has alleviated some of that “unknown” not to mention I’ve learned a few other things along the read from your posting. Much respect sir ! I’ll be following to the end now :)

Hey man ! Wow, I just want to say thank you for your efforts in recording your first, second and now third outdoor grow!
This is my first outdoor grow in northern NB, I was most concerned with frost dates and going through your 3 threads has alleviated some of that “unknown” not to mention I’ve learned a few other things along the read from your posting. Much respect sir ! I’ll be following to the end now :)

Thanks for stopping by NBKUSH, glad to have you along. I am glad that my journal was some help to you. It has been a great grow season here in good old N.B hope this fall is as good as last year. The plants can handle some frost so you should be ok. If you have any questions feel free to ask away and I will do my best to help you. Have a great night.

Here are some updated pics of the ladies....
IMG_0086.JPG
IMG_0087.JPG
IMG_0088.JPG
IMG_0089.JPG
IMG_0090.JPG
IMG_0091.JPG
IMG_0092.JPG
IMG_0093.JPG

Thanks gang, it has been good grow weather hope it continues right thru to harvest completion. KUSH I have only pinched or super cropped the Amnesia lemon pie plants to keep them under control. All of the rest have had LST and several toppings and micro toppings. Those two ladies are tall 7-8 feet and california orange not far behind.

Thursday August 2nd and it is going to be another hot one. All of the ladies were fed a few days ago and again this morning. It was quite breezy here a few days ago and a couple of the new tops on the two Strawberry Banana girls got broken after they had LST done so I taped them and they are doing well. I got a question for all you outdoor photo growers out there, leaves are yellowing on the sativa Amnesia Lemon Pie it also happened with my sativa Strawberry Haze last year. Is this something that is common with the sativas? Have a great day peeps.:confused:
U probably got ur answer but it's normal. Outdoors always starts yellowing when it's getting closer to harvest. No worries

Friday Aug. 31st there have been lots of feedings since last post including today in three days they will be at full flower nutes. All of the girls have the little buttons except for the amnesia lemon pie which are close but not quite there yet but won’t take long since flower nutes gave them quite a boost. Have a great weekend peeps enjoy the labour day long weekend.:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom