400w HPS, 3 Topped Plants

these are in 3 gal pots under 400w hps.. purple haze clone... tallest is 4.5 ft. tall.. they were topped 2 times each using scotts premium potting soil and flora nova nutes.. i use em with my hydro and found that they do great with soil plants

:roorrip:

3 weeks flowering..

picture589.jpg

picture593.jpg

picture591p.jpg

thx man, cant wait to see what my 1000w HPS system will do with this... just ordered today

HA! you're gonna love that 1k. you can do a room with that puppy, or over kill (and grow :grinjoint:) a box or tent. Not to mention that those babies are gonna respond with much love. I once built an 8 x 7 room in my basement (2 x 4's and plastic linng...$50) for a 1k. Worked nice. Best wishes, Bro. :goodjob:

HA! you're gonna love that 1k. you can do a room with that puppy, or over kill (and grow :grinjoint:) a box or tent. Not to mention that those babies are gonna respond with much love. I once built an 8 x 7 room in my basement (2 x 4's and plastic linng...$50) for a 1k. Worked nice. Best wishes, Bro. :goodjob:

thanks man, yah im a contractor and planning on building a room and paint the walls flat white which reflects 90% of light... thinking i can do a 12x8 room with the space i got

those girls are looking sick for 3 wks. mine are just wrappin up their 3rd wk and dont look nothin like that. Damn that looks nice tho !!

Back
Top Bottom