420 Magazine on YouTube

SmokeyB

I've just noticed there no updates on YouTube for 5 years just a suggestion maybe nug of month / plant of the month contests could go on there some fancy bud and plants to watch just may bump more people coming to the 420magazine family :) just thought that would be a lot of hours maybe the nug and plant of month but realised each year just a thought

I've just noticed there no updates on YouTube for 5 years just a suggestion maybe nug of month / plant of the month contests could go on there some fancy bud and plants to watch just may bump more people coming to the 420magazine family :) just thought that would be a lot of hours maybe the nug and plant of month but realised each year just a thought
UTube is not very cannabis friendly as of about 5 years ago... They require channels to be de-monitized, Adult Restricted and "shadow ban" cannabis videos from showing up in search results unless directly searched for many times.

They used to be much more friendly towards cannabis videos but about 5 years ago dropped the hammer, and banned a ton of popular tubers who had cannabis channels.

Exactly why I started looking for a good grow forum to join.
You found a great forum :) haha :) same reason I've been on 420 mag for so long... amazing community and staff :)

Back
Top Bottom