• Pigeons420

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Mr Am4zin

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Bobrown14

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

im a dum blond gril lol just reading the post again and see this ^ so my bad i but something over my brother face to block it and other so I'm guessing I'm out but still lots of good 420 pics i can't wait to vote !!!!!!

6. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

im a dum blond gril lol just reading the post again and see this ^ so my bad i but something over my brother face to block it and other so I'm guessing I'm out but still lots of good 420 pics i can't wait to vote !!!!!!

That was pretty cute though! Love the smiley green leaf, gives a giggle or two when you look at it.

:thumb:

I haven't voted yet. I was having trouble logging into the web version, I don't even know the standings

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using 420

Back
Top Bottom