Votes: 26 35.6%
  • Old school 64

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Snidrajsed[

Votes: 11 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hand over the popcorn.... I send you some :joint: :rofl:

Good luck everyone and I will send in my nomination as soon as I press Post Quick Reply..

Always time for the last minute nomination :thumb:

I've been so busy at work i'm totally kippered at the mo... a bit like dude when did i post last, what journal was i following ? i'm so slacking.

Got 2 weeks off soon so that might be some fuzzy spam time like WTF his he quaking on about this time, only joking lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good luck to all :Namaste:

lets get this party started :rollit::party:

Best time of the month i reckon for a party around these parts.

As to keep things seasonal... pumpkin head bong springs to thought, ye DiY jobby get the creative juice flowing i'll see where this go's...

Always time for the last minute nomination :thumb:

I've been so busy at work i'm totally kippered at the mo... a bit like dude when did i post last, what journal was i following ? i'm so slacking.

Got 2 weeks off soon so that might be some fuzzy spam time like WTF his he quaking on about this time, only joking lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good luck to all :Namaste:

Best time of the month i reckon for a party around these parts.

As to keep things seasonal... pumpkin head bong springs to thought, ye DiY jobby get the creative juice flowing i'll see where this go's...
Have you ever made an apple pipe? What about a festive caramel apple pipe? Mmm

Have you ever made an apple pipe? What about a festive caramel apple pipe? Mmm

Mmm never heard of such in my neck of the woods i'm afraid perhaps in the UK is a little bland on such & mainly relates to creativity in rolling some various design off smoking some fine herb.

Hell ye sounds like a good topic & new thread some where on the forums, i'll be keen to see this for party ideas... just PM me the link or where ya like to share such ideas.

The only problem i see with the caramel apple pipe is when some one gets the munchies, lol. :thumb:

Mmm never heard of such in my neck of the woods i'm afraid perhaps in the UK is a little bland on such & mainly relates to creativity in rolling some various design off smoking some fine herb.

Hell ye sounds like a good topic & new thread some where on the forums, i'll be keen to see this for party ideas... just PM me the link or where ya like to share such ideas.

The only problem i see with the caramel apple pipe is when some one gets the munchies, lol. :thumb:

In the 710 holiday thread there were talks of shiggity having a Halloween holiday journal for the week before halloween. I believe Nis and I will be crafting a pumpkin gravity bong, and quite possibly an apple pipe. Maybe we can go bobbing for bongs!! Haha!

*Clears throat, straightens tie and looks to camera*

*Opens golden envelope*

Here are the nominees for October's Member of the Month.

@AngryBird
"She's a newer member but she is always the first one to offer a friendly word, support for members who are struggling and love for her new friends plus the odd cookie or two at her Nest."

"She deserves to win Member of the Month and I'm guessing I won't be the only person nominating her this month."

You weren't. By a long way.

@Cultivator
"Because he is a very helpful member who shares a lot of information on growing. I hang out most of the time around Grow Journals area and I my engagements with Cultivator across the threads have been a very pleasant experience. He is also an amazing grower as can be seen in his grow journal. I think it is sometimes hard to exactly explain someone through their posts, but the bottom line is that I feel a very nice and positive vibe coming off Cultivator."

We like a positive vibe round here.

@thebeast27
"He is a great helpful guy and always very busy on this 420 family forum helping all growers anyway he can and answering all questions asked. He has had a few ups and downs this year but he is still here making this community what it is - a great helpful place to be. And I think a lot of growers are thankful for that. So I think he deserves it."

So do we.

@Light Addict
"Light Addict came in to assist a fellow new grower when he was experiencing issues with his plants. When I couldn't assist him, i sent out a few messages to see if an experienced soil grower could come and take a look. without hesitations they came and provided a lot of great information."

Just one reason amongst a legion why LA is on the list.

@oldschool64
"He's a regular subscriber, always around and has provided a lot of support. Another great guy!"

"He's helpful, funny, always helping and participates all over the site."

Sounds like a bunch of good enough reasons to us.

@Sneakysnid
"He has been helping me out personally with some questions I have had since changing my grow. I also still see him around a ton of the journals and greeting the new members, helping them out however he can. All around good soul this man has!"

A rare thing, a good soul. Fortunately we have more than our fair share of them here.

:goodluck: to each of you.

Thank you my dearest virtual family :circle-of-love:
I am so honored and blessed to be a part of this community, you guys are the best.
It is not a secret that I am a total newbie on growing but we all were at one point.
The help us newbies get and the mistakes we do we learn from and give back when we can.
It is just so amazing to be nominated and be a part of the whole procedure of medical cannabis and what it can do.
For a long time, I was just reading posts about it all and just recently joined due to fear for being caught.
I read posts from Motoco and cried when I saw he passed away. (God bless him)
Then I stumbled over SweetSue's thread about oil and really felt this woman is amazing, I decided to register JUST so I could talk to her.:circle-of-love:And boy she is wonderful.
I have met so many wonderful people here and people with BIG knowledge they love to share.
The list is long but you are all in my heart.

We are fighting for the right to choose cannabis as a medical source and growing it ourselves. The fight will never end!
Thank you once again
I love you guys to bits :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom