• Icemud

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • AKgramma

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Heirloom

Votes: 31 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gadzooks! Another nail-biter this month. Good luck to all!

Hi Everyone

Nearing the end of the contest, so voting is now being checked. Only members with 50 or more posts may vote.

You may therefore notice some alterations in the voting numbers.

Good luck all. :circle-of-love:

nowhere near either state line but I believe that the best BBQ, like the best plants, come from the heart and soul that it's creator puts into it. and no, i'm not a confused Canadian calling grilling BBQ, i'm talking low n slow baby, low n slow. the way it should be.

have fun eh

I'm just across the state line and I have no choice but to argue that we have the best BBQ in the world here...:)....:circle-of-love:

nowhere near either state line but I believe that the best BBQ, like the best plants, come from the heart and soul that it's creator puts into it. and no, i'm not a confused Canadian calling grilling BBQ, i'm talking low n slow baby, low n slow. the way it should be.

have fun eh
You have not seen or tasted better BBQ than MINE lol and a spicy BBQ sauce I make from scratch steaks..burgers and sallad with an ICE cold beer..... :) And I am not in the USA ...I know my BBQ too :) Come and eat!! it is served Cheers!! :circle-of-love:
(it is the dinner for the winner...) and I am being poetic..

It's gonna come down to OG's & Rifleman's vote at the last minute. Congrats to all the nominees, thanks for the help you have provided on the mag.

:420:

You have not seen or tasted better BBQ than MINE lol and a spicy BBQ sauce I make from scratch steaks..burgers and sallad with an ICE cold beer..... :) And I am not in the USA ...I know my BBQ too :) Come and eat!! it is served Cheers!! :circle-of-love:
So, what's it going to take to get that recipe? Lol!

ha yeah I haven't bought a bottle of sauce in years. and I aint never bought a rub. make all my own. hell if I got a big do on, usually 3 or 4 meats equals 3 or 4 different flavors of sauces & rubs too. oh yahhhh real homemade baked beans, not that canned crap. slaw, tater salad, buns. damn getting hungered up agin.

usually a very bust 24 hours or so of cooking. lol

have fun eh

Back
Top Bottom