• Dr Bob

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • VilliageIdiot

Votes: 13 11.7%
  • Rifleman

Votes: 35 31.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats Rifleman :) :high-five: game set and match, good job buddy!! Even though Roscoe's farts smell like death, the roost is my go to place for a good laugh and awesome plants.

Well done and congrats to all nominees aswell, you guys make this forum what it has become.

KiG everyone :green_heart:cheers

Congratulations Rifleman!

It's an honour to consider you a member of the month! Many of us hold this title dearly to our hearts and I have no doubt you're going to do the same.
Your presence on this magazine is felt on a daily basis and your efforts don't go unnoticed. :bravo:
You help to make this place warm and educational.
Great Job!

Well deserved, Rifleman - always there to help and welcome new members! What a contest it was! :high-five:

Re: Member Of The Month - April 2016

Congratulations Rifleman. :bravo: Enjoy every moment. A bit humbling, isn't it? :laughtwo: Nice new toy. I got one too, but nothing yet to use it with. Lol!

Ziggy, next time. :hug: That was a good race.

Yeah man congrats RifleMan... This was almost as hard as voting for MOTY.. Man I just love everybody on here man. Well deserved brother of the canna. Ill have me one of these badges some day... Til them.. Im betty crockerin the shit outta my canna butter. bahahaha. :high-five: Congrats again RM

Back
Top Bottom