Votes: 12 10.8%
  • VilliageIdiot

Votes: 13 11.7%
  • Rifleman

Votes: 35 31.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:bravo:These are the nominees for Member of the Month - March 2016:bravo:

@Radogast From one of his nominators: "The more I get to know Radogast the more I admire him." His efforts here are noticed.

@DrZiggy As one of his nominators said "He is ALWAYS a positive force for knowledge and happiness on the forum. He is encouraging and seems to be everywhere I look." We agree.

@Dr Bob Words from one of his nominators: "His posts are always informative and engaging, and his positivity is infectious." Welcome to the running and keep up the good work.

@VilliageIdiot These words of praise helped VilliageIdiot earn this nomination: "He always goes above and beyond in helping new and old members." He is definitely an active and helpful member and deserves this consideration.

@Rifleman has earned a nomination due to comments like this: "He's a steadfast contributor to this sites many diverse thread sections." We agree.

:goodluck:

Congrats to all the nominees, we'll deserved all around :) what a great community here, rifleman thanks for all your help and good times :thumb:

KiG, you guys are the greatness of this forum and exemplify what it means to be a family here. :green_heart:cheers

Well good Tuesday morning ! I am honored and stunned...again. :cheesygrinsmiley: The kind words and encouragement I get from the 420magazine Family is what keeps me coming back.

Good luck to the rest of the nominees this month, let's try to finish this contest with everyone still in it at the end, ok? :bitingnails:

Thanks again for the nomination Guys! Looks like another Tough month. Great people on here!

Best of luck to all the winners who were nominated. Best of luck in the future for all you winners who were left out again!

:green_heart:

It's never an easy vote for MOTM. Best of luck to all the contestants!

Good Morning 420Family! :) What an honor and privilege to be here amongst past, present, and future title wearers.
We were all winners when we signed onto this incredible resourceful community of information, caring, sharing, fun..what a family!!
Thank you to whoever nominated me. :)
Thank you 420Magazine for creating and running this incredible place!

Good luck you fellow Cannamaniacs!! :love:

Well, I can say with complete confidence that I can only vote for someone who deserves to win it.

Sadly, that doesn't narrow it down at all!

Good luck all, we are all winners for sharing this site with the likes of each of you.

:high-five:

What a great group of nominees, and then me! ;)

I am honored to be mentioned in the same sentence as the other nominees! This site has given me so much with so many great friends! :thanks: My plants when I came to :420: looked more like Charley Brown's Christmas tree than any respectable cannabis plant. The help I have received here is beyond measure and the fellowship of fellow growers is a smile in my everyday. I am lucky to call so many of you friend!

Thanks so much for the nomination!
Bob ;)

Thanks ALL OF YOU for all that you do here in the 420 community!
HOZ

logo8.gif

Every time I walk into this room I get a rush. :laughtwo: Another stellar crew. Dr. Bob, so nice to see you here. Exciting, no? You guys are all winners in my book. Thank you for your dedication in helping us to further the cause. Best of luck to you all.

You guys had me laughing so hard reading through the first pages that I fell over in the booth at the restaurant. No lie. My abs are sore from laughing. :laughtwo: Ahhhh...... Thank you gentlemen. It's an honor to be working and playing beside you.

Yep. Another nail-biter between two great members! Best of luck guys. You both deserve to win (and you will).

WOW, A dead heat!! And the sad thing is you BOTH deserve to win for all the help you give, and the fact that you both are very welcoming to the newer members "not to mention this noob"
Good luck to all, and happy harvesting!

I am pretty sure I figured out that I think I have reasoned enough to decided which to vote for :hmmmm:...but there are still a few days left to bribe me. :loopy:

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom