Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stardawg17 - Zkittlez

• Pantagruel - Afghani X Gelato

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
See what I mean?

First it starts out with bickering, then fighting, then someone gets upset and leaves.

Let's do our laundry in public on this one, to send a message to members not to abuse our process of deleting and advising privately. That only serves to enable the trickers who stir up drama then play the victim.

@Porky82's entry is wet, no doubt about it at this point, too many members complaining about it. Sorry Porky, please remember these lessons next month :thanks:

@OGpapa you've been complaining about the drama here since you've been back, but it appears as if you are causing some of it yourself. You rudely told a member what to do and when he barked back, you played the victim and got aggressive. Then when another member poked you about your rude comment, you mistook it for him taking a "stab at your entry" and got even more aggressive and placed blame on 420 Magazine, instead of taking any consideration for your part in starting the whole thing to begin with. Then when confronted by more of us, you deleted your avatar, took your marbles and went home. Nobody was praising anyone, you just couldn't see any logic in your fit of rage. I'm not sure who pissed in your Cheerios, but it's not fair to come here to take your problems out on us. You took off before from drama, then you came back like a hurricane causing destruction in your path before disappearing again.

@CaptainLucky thank you for your apology, you have the right idea. You get grumpy too sometimes, logging out is the best thing when that happens. We are all supposed to be family on the same team here, let's start acting like it.

Looks like we've already lost one member over a simple wet nug discussion, are we ready to throw in the towel and move on before we have any more casualties?

Now I have about 420,000 other things to tend to today to keep our ship afloat, anything else we need to discuss before getting back to the NUG OF THE MONTH CONTEST? Who's next? :cheer:
thanks you

needed the mods to tell porky its to dam WET...

seems to not agree and causing problems.. rule 6

See what I mean?

First it starts out with bickering, then fighting, then someone gets upset and leaves.

Let's do our laundry in public on this one, to send a message to members not to abuse our process of deleting and advising privately. That only serves to enable the trickers who stir up drama then play the victim.

@Porky82's entry is wet, no doubt about it at this point, too many members complaining about it. Sorry Porky, please remember these lessons next month :thanks:

@OGpapa you've been complaining about the drama here since you've been back, but it appears as if you are causing some of it yourself. You rudely told a member what to do and when he barked back, you played the victim and got aggressive. Then when another member poked you about your rude comment, you mistook it for him taking a "stab at your entry" and got even more aggressive and placed blame on 420 Magazine, instead of taking any consideration for your part in starting the whole thing to begin with. Then when confronted by more of us, you deleted your avatar, took your marbles and went home. Nobody was praising anyone, you just couldn't see any logic in your fit of rage. I'm not sure who pissed in your Cheerios, but it's not fair to come here to take your problems out on us. You took off before from drama, then you came back like a hurricane causing destruction in your path before disappearing again.

@CaptainLucky thank you for your apology, you have the right idea. You get grumpy too sometimes, logging out is the best thing when that happens. We are all supposed to be family on the same team here, let's start acting like it.

Looks like we've already lost one member over a simple wet nug discussion, are we ready to throw in the towel and move on before we have any more casualties?

Now I have about 420,000 other things to tend to today to keep our ship afloat, anything else we need to discuss before getting back to the NUG OF THE MONTH CONTEST? Who's next? :cheer:
I’m good 🙂. CL🍀

@420

That's an interesting take. Apparently commenting about the drama is not ok. I thought my comment was to the point and friendly. Didn't know telling a pot head to go smoke one could be taken so derogatorily.

Yes I previously checked out, because of unnecessary drama on this forum. I didn't need it. Didn't want it.

I come here to educate myself. Not to argue. I didn't know that simply telling someone to mind their own business on calling people out would result in any of this. There seem to be some one-sided views. That's ok because opinions are like assholes everyone has one.

This seems to be the new way. It's cool. I was an anonymous user for years without any issues.

Didn't mean to blow in here like a 'hurricane' causing problems, posting and updating.

I was happy to be back.

Funny how my comment 'started' all of this. Apparently you cant speak up on here about certain things. Unless you are certain people. But you over look the bs, no worries.

So yes I cleaned out my locker.

Porkies nugs are wet. We know that.

Everyone needs to drink the same Kool aid. Or else.

Not how it should be.

Sorry to the 420 population.

I by no means meant to offend anyone.
It’s all in how you speak to people man, you need some work there. You telling people to do things in a sea of rebels will always most certainly get your head chopped off. Try focusing on that, never tell anyone what to do and your whole life will change. We all have bad days, we all need improvements, and we can all do it together with mature, polite and compassionate communication.

It’s all in how you speak to people man, you need some work there. You telling people to do things in a sea of rebels will always most certainly get your head chopped off. Try focusing on that, never tell anyone what to do and your whole life will change. We all have bad days, we all need improvements, and we can all do it together with mature, polite and compassionate communication.
I have a problem with authority and when someone tells me what to do I just see red. I don’t know what I did to upset them but I apologized for what I said. CL🍀

Not possible - you roll a bullet, take a few tokes, then forget you've already rolled one and roll another
Then fall over lol
:hookah:
i can smoke the whole thing unfortunately im an 420 addict..

IMG_8839.jpeg

Good morning Rob :)

Better luck next month, bruv. Xo

I don’t know how you do it, I really don’t. But I am super appreciative you do, coz no 420 Mag, no me.

Limit the contests to growers 60 years of age and over and you wont have these issues. :)

Thank you @Preston9mm for the response I was expecting! :Rasta:

Limit the contests to growers 60 years of age and over and you wont have these issues. :)

With all due respect brother, I couldn't disagree more lol

You guys don't see what we see, because we usually delete everything.

Grumpy Old Men wasn't a box office hit due to the actors alone, it's because it related all too well with real life situations. You can't really put an age on stuff like this, some people go their whole lives without a wake up call.

Thank you @Preston9mm for the response I was expecting! :Rasta:
I've been the angry guy.... too many fucking times. I tag along & read, but avoid putting in my 2 cents on these situations anymore.

I figured you'd see me chuckling. 🤙

Back
Top Bottom