• AgedMaster - Unknown Strain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stardawg17 - Zkittlez

• Pantagruel - Afghani X Gelato

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those pics were taken just before it was vac sealed. So yeah was dry enough to smoke or vape but was not cured at all.
So technically I wouldn't smoke it or vape it but it could of been smoked or vape at the time the pic was taken! 🤷

Funny thing is it's not even close to the best nugs in this thread and won't win anyway! 🤣

It don't matter porkster only Captainlucky can win things, or post, or talk, or be an asshole.

The rest of us just need to sit here and praise him, and his crew.

It don't matter porkster only Captainlucky can win things, or post, or talk, or be an asshole.

The rest of us just need to sit here and praise him, and his crew.
All hail the mighty Captain! Why don’t you go play in traffic somewhere and keep my name out of your mouth? Do us all a favor because you don’t know wtf you’re talking about. Lmao CL🍀

OK OK guys, legit ENOUGH. Let's try to bring it back, the constant slandering and finger pointing and name calling is just really childish and 100% inappropriate from all parties.

If there is a discrepancy amongst an entry, that is what the "report" button is for. USE IT and refrian from getting into an argument with your fellow growers. Air your grievances with the staff and NOT with each other.

All this does is leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth, gives us anxiety ridden folks more anxiety and absolutely negates the idea that we are all here to support and help eachother through our common love for growing cannabis.

It doesn't look good for anyone involved or the forum. It makes new members feel guarded and may even be enough for them to leave us, I mean honestly, who wants more stress!!!

What irks me the most is that there is no tact or diplomacy when you guys are just shooting lines back and forth at each other. Do we really think that just going back and forth and back and forth is going to change anything? Do we think if we start being rude and mean to each other that that will ensue a change of heart from any party involved?

Let's put this fighting into perspective. What could have been an easy report to the staff and let them handle it, turned into this what I'm going to call a 'shit show'. Especially the fact this all continued AFTER @Braddah Waiheesohai just told us about his family dying and friends being unhomed and injured! Like come on now, this is the shit that matters! This is the stuff worth posting 3 pages about, I'm sickened that some people didn't even acknowledge that Braddah mentioned that and just skipped right over it and back into bashing eachother! Where is the love my brothers and sisters?!

It's ironic because I hear people complain all the time about the fighting that happens on this site, everyone's opinion is the only opinion that matters sometimes and God forbid someone has a different idea or thought, some not only dismiss the idea but start these damn arguments over who is right and who is wrong.

You know what's wrong, how I have seen us treat eachother-especially in these last 3 pages. What's wrong is our inability to communicate and address situations in an adult and orderly fashion. What's wrong is that regardless of honesty or accountability, our main focus was trashing the grower next to us-saying a myriad of hurtful things that have absolutely no bearing on the issue discussed in the first place. What's wrong is no one could be the bigger person to say hey brother I'm sorry, let's let it go. The only person I saw do that was Braddah-in all the stress he has to deal with right now, HE is the one trying to calm it down. Why? Probably because he sees what is really important in life and because he finds solstice away from the problems of life here, at 420MAGAZINE.

This is where lots of us come to detach from this crazy world and regroup. All of this over a contest...how selfish of us. To care more about our own cause than the cause of all those around us.

Let's think twice before we attack our fellow growers. Really think twice. I'm not the girl you want to upset, believe me. I love you all and this literally hurts my heart (and as some know I was just in the hospital for my heart).

Is it possible we can all give our best to @Braddah Waiheesohai during this difficult time and focus on what's really meaningful?

Can we please use the report button in the future and refrain from trying to handle this on your own accords? Can we save someone an anxiety attack today? Can we make someone's life better today?

Thanks guys, let's get back on track for real. I hate to see this be the death of what I find to be my sanctuary. I'd hate to see us lose the ability to help and learn from eachother. That's what this is about. That's the take away. Not who's ego will win in a war of the balls.

OK OK guys, legit ENOUGH. Let's try to bring it back, the constant slandering and finger pointing and name calling is just really childish and 100% inappropriate from all parties.

If there is a discrepancy amongst an entry, that is what the "report" button is for. USE IT and refrian from getting into an argument with your fellow growers. Air your grievances with the staff and NOT with each other.

All this does is leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth, gives us anxiety ridden folks more anxiety and absolutely negates the idea that we are all here to support and help eachother through our common love for growing cannabis.

It doesn't look good for anyone involved or the forum. It makes new members feel guarded and may even be enough for them to leave us, I mean honestly, who wants more stress!!!

What irks me the most is that there is no tact or diplomacy when you guys are just shooting lines back and forth at each other. Do we really think that just going back and forth and back and forth is going to change anything? Do we think if we start being rude and mean to each other that that will ensue a change of heart from any party involved?

Let's put this fighting into perspective. What could have been an easy report to the staff and let them handle it, turned into this what I'm going to call a 'shit show'. Especially the fact this all continued AFTER @Braddah Waiheesohai just told us about his family dying and friends being unhomed and injured! Like come on now, this is the shit that matters! This is the stuff worth posting 3 pages about, I'm sickened that some people didn't even acknowledge that Braddah mentioned that and just skipped right over it and back into bashing eachother! Where is the love my brothers and sisters?!

It's ironic because I hear people complain all the time about the fighting that happens on this site, everyone's opinion is the only opinion that matters sometimes and God forbid someone has a different idea or thought, some not only dismiss the idea but start these damn arguments over who is right and who is wrong.

You know what's wrong, how I have seen us treat eachother-especially in these last 3 pages. What's wrong is our inability to communicate and address situations in an adult and orderly fashion. What's wrong is that regardless of honesty or accountability, our main focus was trashing the grower next to us-saying a myriad of hurtful things that have absolutely no bearing on the issue discussed in the first place. What's wrong is no one could be the bigger person to say hey brother I'm sorry, let's let it go. The only person I saw do that was Braddah-in all the stress he has to deal with right now, HE is the one trying to calm it down. Why? Probably because he sees what is really important in life and because he finds solstice away from the problems of life here, at 420MAGAZINE.

This is where lots of us come to detach from this crazy world and regroup. All of this over a contest...how selfish of us. To care more about our own cause than the cause of all those around us.

Let's think twice before we attack our fellow growers. Really think twice. I'm not the girl you want to upset, believe me. I love you all and this literally hurts my heart (and as some know I was just in the hospital for my heart).

Is it possible we can all give our best to @Braddah Waiheesohai during this difficult time and focus on what's really meaningful?

Can we please use the report button in the future and refrain from trying to handle this on your own accords? Can we save someone an anxiety attack today? Can we make someone's life better today?

Thanks guys, let's get back on track for real. I hate to see this be the death of what I find to be my sanctuary. I'd hate to see us lose the ability to help and learn from eachother. That's what this is about. That's the take away. Not who's ego will win in a war of the balls.
I apologize for everything I’ve said that was inappropriate and in the future I will just log off. Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Adios CL🍀. :thumb: :circle-of-love:

I apologize for everything I’ve said that was inappropriate and in the future I will just log off. Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Adios CL🍀. :thumb: :circle-of-love:
Please just ignore it if this happens again and let the appropriate staff parties know what's going on. I really do thank you for apologizing for anything demonstrative said on your end, I expect to hear the same from others. Two wrongs absolutely don't make a right, remember, and you are all too good of people to have to deal with the wrath of Krissi. No one wants that. It's a dark, insidious place. Much love Clover and all my other growmies-even the ones that can get a little fiesty-still got nothing but love for you just watch your words, men and women! :green_heart: :Namaste::peacetwo:

Please just ignore it if this happens again and let the appropriate staff parties know what's going on. I really do thank you for apologizing for anything demonstrative said on your end, I expect to hear the same from others. Two wrongs absolutely don't make a right, remember, and you are all too good of people to have to deal with the wrath of Krissi. No one wants that. It's a dark, insidious place. Much love Clover and all my other growmies-even the ones that can get a little fiesty-still got nothing but love for you just watch your words, men and women! :green_heart: :Namaste::peacetwo:
Thanks hammer! Sincere apologies for my role in the off-topic discussion, and to anyone I offended. Back to the nugs.

No need to give me your best, but please if you can donate to a reputable source to help all the people who lost their homes, jobs, and families. And send your prayers that all the separated families can be re-united safely.

Now you all see what kind of crap we deal with in the back with these contests. We usually delete this stuff then all the anger gets directed at us. Maybe we should just leave it up from now on to show you all what we have to deal with every day of our lives with this nonsense. Good morning.

Now you all see what kind of crap we deal with in the back with these contests. We usually delete this stuff then all the anger gets directed at us. Maybe we should just leave it up from now on to show you all what we have to deal with every day of our lives with this nonsense.
I’m sorry for causing anyone any grief or stress but you won’t have any future problems from me. Thanks again for everything you do for us. CL🍀. :thumb: :circle-of-love:

If you say people skate by every month, then there is definitely something wrong here.

Why doesn't anyone speak up then?

Ultimately, it is up to us, however we like to get the community help on this too.

When we confront people on wet nugs, we have a 33.3% chance of them lying about it and acting offended, 33% chance of them admitting it and being cool and a 33% chance of them telling us to go fuck ourselves for calling them liars and that the nug is overly dry and we are jerks and then they leave the site in a tantrum, never to return from either anger or embarrassment.

So, if you guys and gals can help us monitor wet nug entries, we feel there is a better chance of them being more accepting of the decision, as well as sending the message to others that they have to deceive to the whole community, instead of just going head to head with us. Of course sometimes people make honest mistakes, so we always take that into account as well. It's just a sticky situation that we get hated on from all angles, so weed REALLY appreciate the help in sharing some of that load with us.

Renee and I are not growers, and Teddy makes the best decisions he can, but we sometimes need your help here. :thanks:
Thanks Rob, and I don’t have much to add except I agree. So that said - all due respect to the grower - that is not an acceptable NOTM entry. It’s just hung. There’s no 33% on this one, lol. It ain’t close to dry much less cured. My two cents.

Afghani X Gelato from my last harvest, cured for a month. Smells earthy but sweet and sooths inflammation of the ego. Highly recommended.
Hi @Pantagruel - nice to “meet” you, lol - hey can I ask you a question? The way you left the sugar leaves on this bud. I’ve been considering trying it that way vs. the show trim I always go for. I’m thinking that maybe keeping that leaf on there sort of “seals everything in” or something. I assume you have experience trimming both ways? Would you happen to have any thoughts to share on the advantages to doing it as you do? Thanks!!!

Thanks @Krissi Carbone for reeling this back in. As one of those that struggles with anxiety and does find the good of humanity in this site I appreciate you stepping in to mediate.

Honestly, it made me question if my entry is dry enough. I just thought it looked pretty and wanted to share.

@Braddah Waiheesohai my thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, friends and all those affected by this tragedy.

:peace::green_heart::yummy:

Hi @Pantagruel - nice to “meet” you, lol - hey can I ask you a question? The way you left the sugar leaves on this bud. I’ve been considering trying it that way vs. the show trim I always go for. I’m thinking that maybe keeping that leaf on there sort of “seals everything in” or something. I assume you have experience trimming both ways? Would you happen to have any thoughts to share on the advantages to doing it as you do? Thanks!!!
Hi Jon! I don't use what I trim, so I try to leave anything half-decent on the bud. We like the quality of the smoke just fine, and I guess it does kind of protect the layer of trichs underneath from breaking off. Although the inside of a big jar is a great place to scrounge some kief. :passitleft:

Now you all see what kind of crap we deal with in the back with these contests. We usually delete this stuff then all the anger gets directed at us. Maybe we should just leave it up from now on to show you all what we have to deal with every day of our lives with this nonsense. Good morning.

You give me one ☝️ shot at it and I can assure you I will enforce with firm grip.

No one would be allow to post shit, win and them be revoked 4 months later, invalid entries should be tagged and off competition on a week basis and done publicly so everyone could read the reason for the disqualification.
The more you wait the worst it gets.

It sucks to win with what seems a valid entry and then get burned in front of everyone…

Y’all need an enforcer, a real tuff guy not here to be hanging out with clicks and deciding who gets the tittle this time or who gets to be validated…

It’s becoming a shit show because the rules have been bent in the past and it’s noticeable.

Real talk man, if you want to lessen the steam you got every month, drop the rules and make new ones. Or don’t do anything and keep dealing like you dealing.

Y’all don’t even have to consider anything I say even, I just share what I see here.
:passitleft:

See what I mean?

First it starts out with bickering, then fighting, then someone gets upset and leaves.

Let's do our laundry in public on this one, to send a message to members not to abuse our process of deleting and advising privately. That only serves to enable the trickers who stir up drama then play the victim.

@Porky82's entry is wet, no doubt about it at this point, too many members complaining about it. Sorry Porky, please remember these lessons next month :thanks:

@OGpapa you've been complaining about the drama here since you've been back, but it appears as if you are causing some of it yourself. You rudely told a member what to do and when he barked back, you played the victim and got aggressive. Then when another member poked you about your rude comment, you mistook it for him taking a "stab at your entry" and got even more aggressive and placed blame on 420 Magazine, instead of taking any consideration for your part in starting the whole thing to begin with. Then when confronted by more of us, you deleted your avatar, took your marbles and went home. Nobody was praising anyone, you just couldn't see any logic in your fit of rage. I'm not sure who pissed in your Cheerios, but it's not fair to come here to take your problems out on us. You took off before from drama, then you came back like a hurricane causing destruction in your path before disappearing again.

@CaptainLucky thank you for your apology, you have the right idea. You get grumpy too sometimes, logging out is the best thing when that happens. We are all supposed to be family on the same team here, let's start acting like it.

Looks like we've already lost one member over a simple wet nug discussion, are we ready to throw in the towel and move on before we have any more casualties?

Now I have about 420,000 other things to tend to today to keep our ship afloat, anything else we need to discuss before getting back to the NUG OF THE MONTH CONTEST? Who's next? :cheer:

You give me one ☝️ shot at it and I can assure you I will enforce with firm grip.

No one would be allow to post shit, win and them be revoked 4 months later, invalid entries should be tagged and off competition on a week basis and done publicly so everyone could read the reason for the disqualification.
The more you wait the worst it gets.

It sucks to win with what seems a valid entry and then get burned in front of everyone…

Y’all need an enforcer, a real tuff guy not here to be hanging out with clicks and deciding who gets the tittle this time or who gets to be validated…

It’s becoming a shit show because the rules have been bent in the past and it’s noticeable.

Real talk man, if you want to lessen the steam you got every month, drop the rules and make new ones. Or don’t do anything and keep dealing like you dealing.

Y’all don’t even have to consider anything I say even, I just share what I see here.
:passitleft:
Thank you for your advice, but we've been tweaking these contests for thirty years and cannot take the advice of someone first day on the job to tell us to delete everything and start from scratch? Sorry man, but that's simply insane, you obviously have no idea on what it takes to manage these contests. Turning us into evil dungeon masters whipping our members into shape and publicly embarrassing them because of an ineligible entry is not the way we do things here. I publicly dealt with the trolling drama, because we have a zero tolerance for trolling and negative energy, but we are not in the business of tearing people down because they made a mistake.

I thought I explained this to you already in public and private, but I guess we can do it again here since you brought it up again. Renee and I are not growers, and Teddy can only make so many decisions by himself. Did you not read what I said already about all of this?

This is what I posted earlier in this thread

When we confront people on wet nugs, we have a 33.3% chance of them lying about it and acting offended, 33% chance of them admitting it and being cool and a 33% chance of them telling us to go fuck ourselves for calling them liars and that the nug is overly dry and we are jerks and then they leave the site in a tantrum, never to return from either anger or embarrassment.

So, if you guys and gals can help us monitor wet nug entries, we feel there is a better chance of them being more accepting of the decision, as well as sending the message to others that they have to deceive to the whole community, instead of just going head to head with us. Of course sometimes people make honest mistakes, so we always take that into account as well. It's just a sticky situation that we get hated on from all angles, so weed REALLY appreciate the help in sharing some of that load with us.

Renee and I are not growers, and Teddy makes the best decisions he can, but we sometimes need your help here. :thanks:

If you truly want to help, then call this stuff out when you see it, instead of hiding around the corner hoping we catch it, then complaining about us not doing a good job when we don't.

Now if you'll please excuse me, I have to get back to spending the rest of my Sunday doing admin work and dealing with reports and ad sales to keep us in business :thanks:

@420

That's an interesting take. Apparently commenting about the drama is not ok. I thought my comment was to the point and friendly. Didn't know telling a pot head to go smoke one could be taken so derogatorily.

Yes I previously checked out, because of unnecessary drama on this forum. I didn't need it. Didn't want it.

I come here to educate myself. Not to argue. I didn't know that simply telling someone to mind their own business on calling people out would result in any of this. There seem to be some one-sided views. That's ok because opinions are like assholes everyone has one.

This seems to be the new way. It's cool. I was an anonymous user for years without any issues.

Didn't mean to blow in here like a 'hurricane' causing problems, posting and updating.

I was happy to be back.

Funny how my comment 'started' all of this. Apparently you cant speak up on here about certain things. Unless you are certain people. But you over look the bs, no worries.

So yes I cleaned out my locker.

Porkies nugs are wet. We know that.

Everyone needs to drink the same Kool aid. Or else.

Not how it should be.

Sorry to the 420 population.

I by no means meant to offend anyone.

Back
Top Bottom