Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copperrein - Critical Sour Diesel CBD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Purple haze

1BEDC68B-592D-41FD-BEB3-B575CAAE040C.jpeg
Now that looks tasty!

Lambs Breath- it has a kick that is clear headed and makes you feel really happy. Great morning strain
Amazing nug. Looks delicious. Lambs Breathe Is a strain I always wanted to grow. I’m going to buy some Lambs Bread seeds soon, and grow 2 plants for sure.
Always loved the strain whenever I had gotten some to smoke.

A nice bright yellow!
Machine trim? I have a 2nd round drying would have liked to enter one of those but since not debucked or trimmed I figured they would consider it plant picture vs bud, so just posted what I had on hand damn I should went in the jar and selected one, im so dumb.

Machine trim? I have a 2nd round drying would have liked to enter one of those but since not debucked or trimmed I figured they would consider it plant picture vs bud, so just posted what I had on hand damn I should went in the jar and selected one, im so dumb.
No, not machine trimmed. Just an extremely good hand trim.

Critical Sour Diesel CBD by Emerald Triangle Seeds
40/60 Indica/Sativa

This was my first seed order. It went so-so. I didn't fully understand 1.) 'Regular' strains can have CBD versions. 2.) The CBD versions are not the same as the more THC-oriented strains AND 3.) CBDa decarbs into human-friendly CDB at a higher temp than THCa.

So I grow this plant...expecting Sour Diesel (the entire damn season I'm stupid-giddy to harvest this plant). Things go well, I harvest cure...all that....and I eventually get down to the important task of trying my wares. Nothing. Keep in mind I mostly use my PAX2 which can have its oven temp adjusted. So I figure that whole plant was a loss. Up on my shelf it goes, getting lost among all the dried chilies.

Christmas rolls around and the MIL desires edibles. Despite my frequent agitation caused by said inlaw, I'd rather not actually do harm to her so I go for the 'weak' weed. This stuff. I make a batch of canna butter with the stuff. Apparently my stove hits the right temp to activate CBD and whatever other cannabinoids are in this little flower because holy shit we were all on our asses. Since then I find these buds taste best in my bong or as a simple joint.

Upon cracking the jar I get my face punched with an arousing cloud of earthy bright tones with a lingering odor of almost roses and sandalwood. The original diesel-y terps, which were so so strong during bloom, have retreated and become a much more 'sour' tang. It's a naughty taboo nature rot smell (I will never be a parfumier)

Taste is along the same lines as smell. A bright tang with a hint of something fearsome lurking in the shadows.

(forgive my cuticles, I'm an artist)

IMG_0487.jpg

Back
Top Bottom