• Autodream - Purple Haze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Farmer Reading - Crown

• Copperrein - Critical Sour Diesel CBD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last of a favoured stash -Bubba Hash. :love: Still the best tasting most exceptional indica I’ve had.

Harvested mid-late 2019, these nugs were in the bag that got buried during the firestorms of early 2020.

They’re rock hard now and almost all amber so an exceptional nighttime medication! Crackles and sizzles like crystal when it burns.

:passitleft:
:Namaste:

Last of a favoured stash -Bubba Hash. :love: Still the best tasting most exceptional indica I’ve had.

Harvested mid-late 2019, these nugs were in the bag that got buried during the firestorms of early 2020.

They’re rock hard now and almost all amber so an exceptional nighttime medication! Crackles and sizzles like crystal when it burns.

:passitleft:
:Namaste:
I know exactly what you mean, my BubbaHash was soo kushy with a cedarwood exhale....gave some to a few buddies that say they like indica from the dispo - dudes were like wtf did you put in that we couldn't play ball after a j like usual, we went home and crashed lol

went home and crashed lol
:laughtwo: Yup! This stash wasn’t always that narcotic, it used to have a really active loopy initial period after a hit - but is super that way right upfront now that it’s so old.

Cedarwood - that’s it. I hadn’t pegged that one. Geranium is a pretty strong part of the snells of this one (with some limey chocolateyness). Oh I’m so sad it’s nearly gone. Will be the next seed I drop.

Amazing nug. Looks delicious. Lambs Breathe Is a strain I always wanted to grow. I’m going to buy some Lambs Bread seeds soon, and grow 2 plants for sure.
Always loved the strain whenever I had gotten some to smoke.
Me too, always wanted to grow it if youre lucky enough to find the original. Heard you have to really look hard on the island to find it but heard its still there knowing the right farmers

Good luck everyone! :goodluck: :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom