• Sonzor - Lemon Bubble Haze

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Janja - Platinum Bubba Kush

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Hydrologist - Bubba Chunk

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aha, now I see what you've been smoking, MV!!!!! Damn, that is some dank slh!!! too bad the pic is so dark, bro, can you lighten it up any?? She do look badass, though bro, and slh is one of my favorite smokes!

LMAO, Thank you 14 weeks flowering... :high-five:
I have got to leave for 2 weeks, I got to go to Anchorage and then to the Valley 2 more weeks of Doctors Visits, that's why I put in so early... :yahoo:
Don't know what Alaska Lady is going to do jf anything this month but she is stuck babysitting again...:rofl:
If anybody would :helpsmilie: out a little it would be Greatly appreciated in the
Introduce Yourself - 420 Magazine all you got to do is say welcome
and if your spelling sucks as bad as mine use icons :welcome: & :thanks:

MV... :popcorn:

Thank you 420 for putting up with me, I know it aint easy... :rofl:
I do try...:wood:

Had to stick in my White Widow to the mix... Very nice looking nugs everyone.

021153.JPG
028103.JPG

LMAO, Thank you 14 weeks flowering... :high-five:
I have got to leave for 2 weeks, I got to go to Anchorage and then to the Valley 2 more weeks of Doctors Visits, that's why I put in so early... :yahoo:
Don't know what Alaska Lady is going to do jf anything this month but she is stuck babysitting again...:rofl:
If anybody would :helpsmilie: out a little it would be Greatly appreciated in the
Introduce Yourself - 420 Magazine all you got to do is say welcome
and if your spelling sucks as bad as mine use icons :welcome: & :thanks:

MV... :popcorn:

Thank you 420 for putting up with me, I know it aint easy... :rofl:
I do try...:wood:

Take care MV, hope they don't stick too many needles in ya.:goodluck:
I got a round of those coming in a few weeks myself.
No one can hold a candle to you in the welcoming, but I'll step it up a bit in your honor.:nomo:

Dont know if i will be able to hang this month but i gotta try, This is another beauty from the garden that holds and increadibly potent stone, T.V watching is probably the best thing to do, probably the only thing you will be able to do.

She Taste's very Bubba Kushy but with citrus tones on the inhale, and Fruit and Hash on the way out (Red fruit not Purple Berry its very differn't than when you usully taste fruit) think Raspberries, Strawberries, even pommegranet very uniqe.

CIMG4109.JPG

4572.JPG

^^^This entry is devoted to 420, and the rest of the 420 community thank you 420 for doing this for us all, ant thank you community i lurked in the shadows for a long time b4 actually posting and learned so much from everyone i cant even begin to name everyone who has helped me or taught me something. I plan on spending my life here and i cant wait till our community can come together in person and Taste the fruits of all our labor, love, and breeding

Take Care all :peacetwo: Keep it Green

Are you kidding? That bud is a absolute winner. Amazing.. I want one...:thumb: Bless

Not that this bud is a competitor but I wanted to throw this one in cause it was from my first SCROG attempt and I am a pretty darn proud papa.

This bud is from my first SCROG as mentioned above. It was grown in soil and organic nutes and teas. It was grown under a 150w HPS light so not the fattest bud but works for me.

The strain is Lemon Bubble Haze (Super lemon haze X Bubblegum) appox. 11 weeks flower. Smells like a mouthful of bubble gum, very sweet and strong. Open up the jar and the whole house is taken over by dank sweet love. I let them go to around 30% amber so the high is a nice relaxing trippy one. Very nice for a movie or some tv before bed. Not sure I would try anything more strenuous than that.

Anyway hope you like, Bless

lbh_indoor_4_30_2011_07.jpg

lbh_indoor_4_30_2011_06.jpg

Ty for the very kind words Sonzor, and IMO your bud is way more my speed im a sativa man, and that hybrid looks to be leaning towards my taste's. Cant wait to go read the journal and see how she did for you :D good luck my friend

Green

:biglaugh: thank you Steve

i still have the bud and plan on holding on to it till the end of the comp for good luck

Dont know if i will be able to hang this month but i gotta try, This is another beauty from the garden that holds and increadibly potent stone, T.V watching is probably the best thing to do, probably the only thing you will be able to do.

She Taste's very Bubba Kushy but with citrus tones on the inhale, and Fruit and Hash on the way out (Red fruit not Purple Berry its very differn't than when you usully taste fruit) think Raspberries, Strawberries, even pommegranet very uniqe.

CIMG4109.JPG

4572.JPG

^^^This entry is devoted to 420, and the rest of the 420 community thank you 420 for doing this for us all, ant thank you community i lurked in the shadows for a long time b4 actually posting and learned so much from everyone i cant even begin to name everyone who has helped me or taught me something. I plan on spending my life here and i cant wait till our community can come together in person and Taste the fruits of all our labor, love, and breeding

Take Care all :peacetwo: Keep it Green

wow, id like to win but damn that buds nice. top pic is awesome. :yummy:

good shit. :goodjob:

The top one is the Crown nug and the other picture is fluff off the bottom, not too fluffy though.

its anyones contest to be honest pretty crazy the quality/quantity of entries that we are getting up to, my goal is to every month better this competition by bringing the best of my ability and hoping others will do the same :D

Not that this bud is a competitor but I wanted to throw this one in cause it was from my first SCROG attempt and I am a pretty darn proud papa.

This bud is from my first SCROG as mentioned above. It was grown in soil and organic nutes and teas. It was grown under a 150w HPS light so not the fattest bud but works for me.

The strain is Lemon Bubble Haze (Super lemon haze X Bubblegum) appox. 11 weeks flower. Smells like a mouthful of bubble gum, very sweet and strong. Open up the jar and the whole house is taken over by dank sweet love. I let them go to around 30% amber so the high is a nice relaxing trippy one. Very nice for a movie or some tv before bed. Not sure I would try anything more strenuous than that.

Anyway hope you like, Bless

lbh_indoor_4_30_2011_07.jpg

lbh_indoor_4_30_2011_06.jpg

A great description of your nug, great job as always sonzor :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom