We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.
Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.
The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.
Each winner will receive 100 rep points and the title "Nug of the Month Winner".
Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
- SNS-217™ Natural Spider Mite Control (32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
- SNS-244™ Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold (32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
- SNS-203™ Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies (32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
- SNS 604A Vegetation Organic Growth Stimulator (One quart makes 32 gallons)
- SNS 604B Flowering Organic Growth Stimulator (One quart makes 32 gallons)
HBI International has sweetened the pot by putting up a case of their RAW Rolling Papers
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.
Also, submit your best high resolution photos to firstname.lastname@example.org for publication in 420 Magazine's print editions.
1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.
2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.
3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.
4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.
6. Self-nominations only.
7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.
8. Self promotion (i.e. campaigning) that is deemed excessive (at the sole discretion of our moderation staff) may disqualify the entry.
Consolidated Entries for May 2011
i.paly.4.keep - Blackberry Kush.
Deacnbleu – Afghani Skunk
Xlr8 – Blueberry
Santa Chronic – cotton candy
stevehman – Caramelicious
SavorDank – Grand Daddy Purple
N.W.Green – Not named
Matanuska Valley – Super Lemon Haze
siscokid – White Widow
Sonzor - Lemon Bubble Haze
Janja - Platinum Bubba Kush
Hydrologist – Bubba Chunk
Last edited by a moderator: