420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Camaro1691

Progress is coming along with the GH, I have the 2 long walls and the front wall completed, I would have gotten the back wall up but I ran out of ferring strips, I’m still waiting on the stupid special order ridge vent to come in to be able to do the roof, I may end up going with a traditional ridge vent and using expansion foam to seal the gaps like I’m going to do everywhere else

F768594F-A349-46C3-BB9F-A00100107785.jpeg

Day 7 morning: last night I decided to put a splash of veg nutrients into the cloner to feed the ladies something other than clonex. The one I’ve had my eyes on is still in the lead of the others and they’re all starting their second set of leaves, thank you again @420 and @Weed Seeds Express for these awesome genetics and opportunity

F85CE19D-8780-44E9-8FB8-526B3ABB30C5.jpeg

The grow house is looking awesome Camaro. Sorry I've been away for awhile. I had all that work to do on my 2 x 4 tent. :laughtwo:

Cool name by the way. My favorite car of all time is the 1969 Camaro ZL1.

The grow house is looking awesome Camaro. Sorry I've been away for awhile. I had all that work to do on my 2 x 4 tent. :laughtwo:

Cool name by the way. My favorite car of all time is the 1969 Camaro ZL1.
No need to be sorry, I’m away for the weekend out of state attending a funeral service today.

I really like the 69 yenko camaro’s, although I love the GNX grand nationals more. I recently bought back my first car and need to do some rust repair before building a modern drivetrain for it. The bones are solid though and the drivetrain in it still runs which is a plus, 76 impala 4 door. It’ll be getting a built 6.0 with a twin compound turbo setup soo basically 4 turbos, 2 small 2 big, and will be capable of over 1200whp

Nice work on the grow house! Your plants are looking good! Following along :popcorn:

Progress is coming along with the GH, I have the 2 long walls and the front wall completed, I would have gotten the back wall up but I ran out of ferring strips, I’m still waiting on the stupid special order ridge vent to come in to be able to do the roof, I may end up going with a traditional ridge vent and using expansion foam to seal the gaps like I’m going to do everywhere else

F768594F-A349-46C3-BB9F-A00100107785.jpeg
Very cool. I plan to make a post and beam greenhouse when I finally buy land...

Thanks guys! I’ll likely be popping some more beans in the coming weeks depending how things are going in the rooms. I should have space for more seedlings as they don’t take much room for a while, I ended up donating cups 4 and 6 to a family member that gifted me a couple strains that requested for cuts of her strains back as well as wanting to try this strain, hence why there is only 4 now instead of 6, they didn’t get cut, just repurposed :passitleft:I’m looking forward to seeing how number 1 turns out, and is the one I’ve had my eyes on from day 1, and I normally wait until the 5th node to top but I may wait till the 7th or 8th this time in attempt to get a clone sooner. It wouldn’t be a torture chamber without playing around a bit

They look good, Camaro. Are you planning on topping all of them?

Back
Top Bottom