420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By XiwsX561

It looks like you made it through the starting gate @XiwsX561.

What is your temp. and humidity in the tent now?

Are you having issues with keeping the humidity up during seedling and veg?

Ping me if you run into any problems.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Root aphids genetics from breeder fine I brought home not too long ago a brand new 10x10 for moms and dude gave me 4-5 clones I noticed one always had a bit of a week root system leaning and all. Barely visible with naked eye but I was able to get a macro photo still hard to see but the macro video clearly u can see I don't thnk can post clips can we?

Click the icon the arrow is pointing at and insert your media link in the required field:

420 Mag Insert.jpg

420 Mag Insert Media.jpg

Click the icon the arrow is pointing at and insert your media link in the required field:

420 Mag Insert.jpg

420 Mag Insert Media.jpg
Thanks but I had to get a macro video on a 48 megapixel camera on my phone and you still have to zoom into to really see them moving

Whats up man?
O well not really worried I've treated with Root cleaner , SNS 203, 2:1 3% h2o2 oh boy did it fizzle could see gas coming from the one pot I tried it in. Last line of defense is beneficial predatory nematodes. They don't work it's Bayer tree and shrub or simply try and take a couple cuttings from each hopefully get 1-2 to root already have 2 of everything incase one originally died. Weirdest thing one I got from breeder was snapped during delivery but had a 2 inch side shoot, he said he would replace it next order I said I'll try and save it don't worry about it well it didn't save so I clicked it and just let the shoot take over I'm kind of grew over where I clipped it you can't even tell there was a main shoot. But it was dead center of all the girls and it's unscathed looks like there's nothing wrong with it.

Anyways
5/29 GSC cookies go from under led strips to under t5s 64&6500k plus 2 hortilux power veg fs+uv. Then placed into clear solo cups with ffhf soil lightly dusted with Anzo on bottom of cubes, leaving paper on cubes will force roots down. Lightly watered with more Anzo and 2 drops in the 16 oz of un ph'd tap water. Not typically a soil grower (never really other then mom's) So will read up on baking or cooking my soil or if it's even necessary. 2 will go into coco 2 will stay soil 2 I'll set aside for clones in case I lose one. ( Haven't lost one yet knockn on wood) but we are in unknown water (soil) lol. I do cut or take a lighter to 4-5 parts of the clear solo to drain only do clear so I can pull out of the red Solo and check on the roots. But it's off to the airport to pick up the family I'll post pictures later.

Got em in coco and just gave them straight hydrogen peroxide per clown. Killed the lil shits but stunned the girls for a week. They offed some lil baby plants that i was crushing on. Was a sad week. When i went hempy because they were annoying Kismet.
Yes I got them in my Geno tent thousands in exotics, thinking it would be easier to just try and take a few clones as long as I get 2 keepers per I'd be good and trash bury and or burn the fabric and soil they are in. 3% like drug store h2o2? I treated one with that 2:1 ratio with water 2 cups water 1 of 3 soil fizzed and released o2 so quickly could see it like steam. Flower room I believe I have a few or know I have a few with fungus gnats and root cleaner SNS 203 and mosquito dunks in reservoirs and still see flyers.

Got em in coco and just gave them straight hydrogen peroxide per clown. Killed the lil shits but stunned the girls for a week. They offed some lil baby plants that i was crushing on. Was a sad week. When i went hempy because they were annoying Kismet.
Bought some 34% food grade H2O2 just already re inoculated and put beneficial nematodes see if that works before I kill everything again.

Well the SNS and root cleaner and the 1 I tested the 2:1 ratio water and 3% h2o2 must have at least killed some and or most the eggs. Because top soil would become like dry cracker like and that's a sign it symptom of root aphids. And I assume the little white hair looking things were eggs are now gone I had to check a few pots to find any. Only this time I used a 30/60 loupe and clearly can see there's actually two different species or two different species, didn't realize there was more than one type of root aphid you have beat aphids sugar aphids rice aphids all kinds. But one looked more like a tick was kind of clear and it's really small the other looks a little more like a termite was longer and quicker. I think my best bet is to take some cuttings from the healthy tops and try and at least get one to two clones for genetic and just trash everything and then sanitize and keep it empty for 2 to 3 weeks and then I can start reusing.

@Emilya so run into a local that happens to use the same nutrients that I use at our local Hydro store. So we got to talking and talking about our roofing problem and that's the one that told me about the organic guy that told him you know what he had he didn't want to believe him but basically cuz I'm in week 6 of flower he said you have to ride that out but if it was like week two I could reveal you know cut them back and revenge but basically I have found them from my genetics tent to my flower room there everywhere the only thing I can think of doing is taking cuttings buying a new tent doing it somewhere cool opposite end of the house otherwise I'll lose all my genetics and basically we're in week 6 so 6:00 13 weeks of hard work 13 weeks of electricity use and 13 weeks of nutrients Plus has anything worked out for you? I haven't used any chemicals yet but I mean it seems to be my only option but in week 6 of flower I don't know if there's any safe chemicals to use or you know anything that even claims to be safe for use in flower for root aphids

@Emilya so run into a local that happens to use the same nutrients that I use at our local Hydro store. So we got to talking and talking about our roofing problem and that's the one that told me about the organic guy that told him you know what he had he didn't want to believe him but basically cuz I'm in week 6 of flower he said you have to ride that out but if it was like week two I could reveal you know cut them back and revenge but basically I have found them from my genetics tent to my flower room there everywhere the only thing I can think of doing is taking cuttings buying a new tent doing it somewhere cool opposite end of the house otherwise I'll lose all my genetics and basically we're in week 6 so 6:00 13 weeks of hard work 13 weeks of electricity use and 13 weeks of nutrients Plus has anything worked out for you? I haven't used any chemicals yet but I mean it seems to be my only option but in week 6 of flower I don't know if there's any safe chemicals to use or you know anything that even claims to be safe for use in flower for root aphids
SNS products are safe and I thought you were having good luck with the hydrogen peroxide. You can also spend the money on the nematodes for a natural solution. Week 6 is a bit late to try to deal with this though... most of the damage has already been done.

SNS products are safe and I thought you were having good luck with the hydrogen peroxide. You can also spend the money on the nematodes for a natural solution. Week 6 is a bit late to try to deal with this though... most of the damage has already been done.
Hahaha maybe with the eggs? On a test plant I increased soultion almost to 6% they float and water goes down and they just keeping on moving. I do believe numbers have reduced but not sure if that's because it is working or they have fine deeper seeking newer shoots. I atleast know some signs for next time but still don't have an IPM to prevent for next time. Botanigard wp22 comes up as the best with a bateria that releases more spores as it kills and then another ingredient can't remember. But I was told even that doesn't work so as of right now it looks like everything is about to die I'm trying to take cuttings just to save genetics but with weakened systems I'm not going to put the best clothes off but I'm doing my best so if anything works out for you let me know cuz I have an infestation. First you'll think it's nutrient deficiencies, pH problem, nutrient burn, wind or light. By then u have to resort to chemicals but mid to late flower I don't think there is anything but to ride it out. Well flower not so worried anymore genetic yes. Flower showed no signs until 2 weeks ago?

Back
Top Bottom