420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Kismet

Looking good they starting to bush out. Good job buddy!
Aw now don't make me blush Bo. I still miss your donkey song lol. Got my first batch of clackamas soil mixed up the other day and threw a stressed out clone in it to see if it could sooth her. Seems alive so far, was mostly dead a couple of days ago so we shall see if the soil breaths life back in her.:reading420magazine:

They ain't that tall to be running out of headroom already, so this:
Well i got them in a weird tent. She's like a 4 footer i think with the light hangers more like a 3 foot tall. I will keep them low flying until a few weeks from now. Going at least 75 to 90 days on veg before i up pot 2 of the Gsc girls into the 15 gallon containers of perlite. Got a quad on the runt and going to put her in a 15 gallon bag of coots soil mix. See how they grow out.

20210610_024015.jpg
20210610_024023.jpg
20210610_024032.jpg
20210610_024131.jpg

Plants look good @ 60 days - bigger tent is exciting.
I got a nice new MarsHydro tent for the GSC grow.

I'm thinking these plants are going to be good size bushes. I always just let mine grow naturally and train as required. They have a good bit of lateral branching already.

Yeah always good to have helpful neighbors with badass tractors around. You happier out there in the sticks Bo? You seem happier to me.

Happy wife happy life... she loves to garden and in heaven here. Glad I know a little soil science we got hard pan clay to work with in our new 150'x50' veggie patch. Home made pot-ash to the rescue. Good excuse to light up the fire pit.

Was weird the people that lived here used Round-up liberally (and died of brain cancer @ 52yo). After 2 years without that stuff the vegetation is changing the landscape.

We just been pulling out and burning the invasive species.

I always just let mine grow naturally and train as required
Want to just let them go outside au natural but only got the 4 by 4 flower tent atm so unfortunatedly got to make the most of it. scrogless scroggin . How big is your new tent Bo? You go 10 by 10 lol?
Round-up liberally
Yeah never used poison like that on my property because who knows whats going to contact that shit? My dogs? bees? I slash and burn like you.

Back
Top Bottom