420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Kismet

20210614_232841.jpg

Want to just let them go outside au natural but only got the 4 by 4 flower tent atm so unfortunatedly got to make the most of it. scrogless scroggin . How big is your new tent Bo? You go 10 by 10 lol?

Yeah never used poison like that on my property because who knows whats going to contact that shit? My dogs? bees? I slash and burn like you.
Burn it always start a fire. 5x5 for the comparative grow. The MarsHydro tent is mighty shiny too...

How old are the big three GSC's?
They are day 67 now but day 64 then. Brewing some Act up for them. Finally got around to digging up everything for that. Knew i had the stuff laying around here to make it happen. Will take a pic of that rig and an update on everyone after i hit them with the ewc tea. Did top dress everyone with a bit of ground malted barley ,kelp meal, and ground karanja today.

ACT should be a winner! We about to harvest our first Comfrey cutting of the year. We waited for the flowers to finish for the bees. They really like Comfrey.

Going to order some 12 gallon totes and set up the 4 by 4 tent this week. They have filled the 5 gallon buckets with roots judging by how fast they are drinking now. Will let them be in veg for 2 to 4 more weeks before i flip. Going for some monsters this round so prescribing to VanStanks wisdom of letting them veg a bit longer. And as Woody says bigger pots equals bigger plants as well. Will eventually get a 5 by 5 or 6 by 6 tent later. Going on vacation at the end of July so my roomie will have to keep an eye on them. She's never grown so hoping the bigger pots will make things easier on her with the watering. Will only be the 3 Gsc's in the flower tent. Will upload some pics later this week. They have done a pretty good job of filling the smaller tent so it's time.

Hola Kismet!
Was the ACT going on these plants? I would be careful about using organic nutes in perlite hempy - it can get nasty..
What nutrition are they usually getting? If you don’t mind my 2 cents, they all look kinda hungry to me.

Hola Kismet!
Was the ACT going on these plants? I would be careful about using organic nutes in perlite hempy - it can get nasty..
What nutrition are they usually getting? If you don’t mind my 2 cents, they all look kinda hungry to me.
I use Act on them in veg every few weeks they seem pretty happy. Everyone is on full strength veg nutes now. Had some lil ones in there i was worried about frying. Got the other tent up and getting ready to up pot the 3 Gsc's into 12 gallon hempy totes. Cool seeing you here Felipe. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom