420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: September 2023

What does your Carnival smell like @nivek ?
Well,it is just now forming buds up top but I gave er a rub and sniff and the first thing came to me nostrils was

Coffee.

Seed Connect was a very strong plant to start out Vegged it longer than I needed too had no place to put it once I got a tent for it the thing took off
I know a lot of Sativas don’t like much nutrients but a few of them do. How did you find this strain when feeding? CL🍀

I know a lot of Sativas don’t like much nutrients but a few of them do. How did you find this strain when feeding? CL🍀
Ph Perfect Nutes half strength till flower then a little more Bloom but not what They said to use said about 2/3 of that once in flower .. Like I said I kept it in Veg for a while so I think That had a lot to do with it being so big.. here is a pic of one of the buds as of tonight, she will be coming down this weekend I'm pretty sure

20230913_214357.jpg

Ph Perfect Nutes half strength till flower then a little more Bloom but not what They said to use said about 2/3 of that once in flower .. Like I said I kept it in Veg for a while so I think That had a lot to do with it being so big.. here is a pic of one of the buds as of tonight, she will be coming down this weekend I'm pretty sure

20230913_214357.jpg
How long did you veg for before flipping? CL🍀

Was like 7 to 8 weeks
The Autos I was growing were almost finishing out by the time I scored a used tent ... Like I said check out the thread I had Its in there with times and plenty of photos along the way .. When you see a pick of the plant in the Shower Thats when It got flipped to Flower
Can you send me the link? CL🍀

20230913_214357.jpg
Here's how you create a signature of your journal

My current trio.
Forbidden Fruit - rear
Grandaddy Purple x Bruce Banner - right
Slurricane - left

Good luck to all!

Back
Top Bottom