420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: January 2012

Vote for Plant of the Month - January 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Founder
Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title, and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

plantnew.jpg

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Humate Supreme contributes items from their starter kit to our first place winner, retail value $125.
  • 1 - 30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
  • 1 - 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
  • 1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
  • 1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea
Grow Healthy Medical Marijuana with Humate Supreme

Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

Consolidated Entries for January 2012

Mr Smith - G13 Lab's AK Sour

106_aksr.JPG

115_aksr.JPG

Ilikebike - PPP

IMG_20111225_1347531.jpg

IMG_20111225_144419.jpg

Dekon - Sour Diesel x OG Kush

100_12967.JPG

100_12976.JPG

GodsTrichome - Sugar Cane

IMG_20110524_050725.jpg

100_26183.JPG

Basementdwell - Barneys Farm 8 Ball Kush

8ball_2.JPG

8ball_K.JPG

Twelve12 - Firestorm

MG_2717.jpg

MG_2710.jpg

Astonr420 - GDP

G1_1412.JPG

JBC420 - Pineapple Chunk/Barneys Farm

DSC002168.JPG

DSC002065.JPG

BornTo420 - Albino First Lady

Mod_6733_web_crop_albino.jpg

Mod_6733_web.jpg

Mr. Krip - Lucy

DSCN16262.JPG

DSCN1633.JPG

Fratdogg223 - Nirvana White Widow Bonsai Mom

CIMG2156_Bonsai_Mom.jpg

CIMG2160_Bonsai_Mom.jpg

Preprodigy - Mystery Seed

IMG_18895.JPG

IMG_19007.JPG

Icemud - Kali Kandi

DSC03781.JPG

DSC037822.JPG

1970s Grower - Blue Mystic

day_47_and_40_087.JPG

clone_day_1_after_planting_012.JPG

GimmeTheGoods - Serious Seeds White Russian

IMAG12561.jpg

IMAG11911.jpg

253Chiefin - Afgooey

IMAG08181.jpg

IMAG08171.jpg

DJKurisu1 - Sour Diesel

100_26632.jpg

100_26671.jpg

SourD - Blueberry

1c_21_531x800.JPG

1ABC_5_1204x800.JPG

Walter White - Bag Seed

IMGP2738.JPG

IMGP2742.JPG

EastofEureka - NorCal Caboose

P1020367.JPG

P1020361.JPG

Thawk - Hammerhead

DSC004655.JPG

DSC004674.JPG

Wut the heck, I'm gonna run my twins, which were actually two plants that germinated from one seed, a VERY rare occurance in the MJ plant. I am working in my breeding program to duplicate.
First Pic is the two together, last pic is the female of the two(other was male!) I bred both the male back to the female, and also bred the female to herself, hopefully to see this again.
Peace, God bless, and good luck to all!!
GT
IMG_20110524_050725.jpg

100_26183.JPG

The strain is my Sugar Cane, the regular version, and not the Autoflower, which I mistakenly reported in the journal.

Firestorm (Pineapple Express x Grapefruit Diesel)

Introducing Firestorm, a cross between Pineapple Express (female, from G13 labs) x Grapefruit Diesel (male, from Next Generation). Grew many regular F1 seeds got a few males, and many females and this one is a keeper from the bunch. :love:

Finish right at 70 days from the first day in bloom. Grew like an Indica, nice and short while the leaves has Sativa characteristics. Trichs under the leaves is something I have not seen in my garden prior. SOG very well as individual clone with no veg time straight into bloom, in 2L hempy (Xare & 420fied style).

I'm just an amateur breeder (started in September 2011). This the results from jumping right into the program and from reading materials written by DJ Shorts on breeding (good read even if you're not into breeding). My next plan for this strain is create F2 using the clone of this plant in combination with the F1 male.

MG_2717.jpg
MG_2710.jpg

:Namaste:

And here I am again, yet again, with another, and probably the only one that will submit a vegging plant, but on a good note, it is on day 1 flower!!! Here she is, my first time growing her...

GDP
G1_1412.JPG

All nice entries as usual. It's cool Astonr I do the same man, mine isn't vegging its 4week into flower now, 2weeks on the pics. Its my Pineapple chunk/Barneys farm doing great at the min and bigger than my gf and as big as me now, about 5ft10! Not a winner but daddys proud of his girl!
DSC002168.JPG
DSC002065.JPG

HEY NOW, 420 friends, I respectfully (as a first time grower and first submission) enter my ALBINO First Lady! AND :thanks: for your consideration.
Mod_6733_web_crop_albino.jpg
Mod_6733_web.jpg

This first time grow started because I was bored over the 2011 summer and sprouted bag seeds I saved. Unknown strain and have no notes on the original purchase, The cured bud is better than anything I have bought in over a year. EXCELLENT high. I cloned the strain and have a FULL mothers room and started my second grow.

FYI: For Marijuana to prove fatal, you would need to smoke 1,500 lbs (WITHIN) 15 minutes and any resulting death would be from asphyxiation not the THC! Try that with YOUR GOVERNMENT APPROVED (taxed) alcohol!

Beautiful pics, but you may want to limit to 2 pictures, according to the rules....Just trying to keep you from getting in trouble brother!!
Peace and God bless,
GT

Beautiful pics, but you may want to limit to 2 pictures, according to the rules....Just trying to keep you from getting in trouble brother!!
Peace and God bless,
GT

Hey Now, GodsTrichome, thank for the FYI, but I searched and could not find ANY rules in regards to this contest. SORRY ADMIN STAFF. If you need to, please delete the picture that has NEON effect added to it. It is the identical image that is above it with an effect. Again, I search and this site does not make it easy to find any rules so I again apologize.

Maybe they can have it posted/linked at the bottom of the actual contest. Image that! :peace: And thanks for the picture props.

All nice entries as usual. It's cool Astonr I do the same man, mine isn't vegging its 4week into flower now, 2weeks on the pics. Its my Pineapple chunk/Barneys farm doing great at the min and bigger than my gf and as big as me now, about 5ft10! Not a winner but daddys proud of his girl!
DSC002168.JPG
DSC002065.JPG

We are always proud daddies when they start to blossom!!!

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Self promotion (i.e. campaigning) that is deemed excessive (at the sole discretion of our moderation staff) may disqualify the entry.

Great entries this month, once again! :bravo:

I figure I'll get in on the action, too, with my first Lucy. She's a Skunk x Mazar cross and was grown SOG style into a nice, fat, frosty cola.

Sorry the first PIC is a little dark:

DSCN16262.JPG

DSCN1633.JPG

Happy Harvests!

K

Great entries this month, once again! :bravo:

I figure I'll get in on the action, too, with my first Lucy. She's a Skunk x Mazar cross and was grown SOG style into a nice, fat, frosty cola.

Sorry the first PIC is a little dark:

DSCN16262.JPG

DSCN1633.JPG

Happy Harvests!

K

Very nice my brotha!!! how big is that top??? fist size???

GT and Twelve12 great work on the breeding programs. I am going to be giving it a shot myself. Maybe we can get a few seed banks going stateside (hoping that CA passes the law this time around to make it full-on legal in Cali).

how did I miss this??? is this a prop going into vote??? if so which one???

Hey Now, GodsTrichome, thank for the FYI, but I searched and could not find ANY rules in regards to this contest. SORRY ADMIN STAFF. If you need to, please delete the picture that has NEON effect added to it. It is the identical image that is above it with an effect. Again, I search and this site does not make it easy to find any rules so I again apologize.

Maybe they can have it posted/linked at the bottom of the actual contest. Image that! :peace: And thanks for the picture props.

They are the very first post on all the contest threads

:peacetwo: and :welcome: to :420:

Back
Top Bottom