420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: January 2012

Vote for Plant of the Month - January 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure how often but only saw happen once. For the current ties we still have like 6 more days to break the tie.

Like Steve mentioned, spreading the words about these contests can help bringing in more votes. Best way is to add a link on the signature, and if you can invite the grower to enter his/her plant/nug and let them know about these contests. They may not participate but will most likely vote.

Tie nothin'... I'm planning a surge, so it might just be a race to the top!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah...maybe not so much.

I think it really all comes down to sex appeal, and rightly so! :) This month we have a selection that includes everything from super models to some badunkadunk bitches! Even a mom crammed in somewhere in the middle. I am humbled to get any attention with such competition. :adore:

Come on though, you have to admit, although a bit Freudian...there's just something about moms! :winkyface:

:Namaste:

What? A tie?... I guess I have to congratulate both Mr. Krip and Preprodigy! :bravo:

No more ties.....I swear it keeps me on pins and needles...@Fratt...I loved the badonkadonk bitches, those can be some bad bitches...

Great entries this month, once again! :bravo:

I figure I'll get in on the action, too, with my first Lucy. She's a Skunk x Mazar cross and was grown SOG style into a nice, fat, frosty cola.

Sorry the first PIC is a little dark:

DSCN16262.JPG

DSCN1633.JPG

Happy Harvests!

K

Congrats Mr. Krip.....I knew that girl was beautiful! :thumb:

Congrats Mr. Krip and Preprodigy!

Job well done my brothers! :high-five:

I think the sponsors will be okay in sending out prizes to you both, we'll handle the rest via pm. :Namaste:

wow thats awesome!! thank you everybody for the support! :Namaste:

Congrats Mr. Krip!!

Congrats and Great Job guys...enjoy the spoils, you've earned them :bravo:

THANKS 420 & SPONSORS!!!

I just wanted to thank :420: and the sponsors, once again, for conducting these contests! :thanks:

I received the "awards package" and need to report that I LOVE the NEW 420 nug jars! :love:

They're much bigger and a real nice improvement over the older nug jars - and I loved those! :)

Thanks again to 420, the sponsors, and everyone that participates in these contests! :thanks:

Happy Harvests!

K

Back
Top Bottom