Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Velk - Blue Treacle

• Asesino85 - Blue Mammoth Auto

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy New year :420:

Hope this year brings you yields of joy and happiness.

Here is my entry for January. This beauty is my Swiss Cheese Auto. Seeds were bought from Nirvana Seeds. She was born on 9/18 and almost ready for harvest. She was topped once around the 5th node and tied down as she grew. I loved growing this plant and watching her grow up. She has made me one proud smurf! Watch her and her sisters grow in my journal below!

20170106_163015.jpg

20170106_155658.jpg

First of the year, and it's time for a new batch of super splendid specimens to be brought forth for show. I hope this months roster is filled with the labours of great grower's around the world once again. It's always great to see the amazing collection of styles and strains.

Here's my recently harvested Bubblegum from Royal Queen Seeds. Total weight after drying is 88g, not the heaviest but she makes it up in deliciousness. Her pristine structure and her equal sized buds made her a joy to watch finish.

20161223_1042151.jpg

20161223_1043141.jpg

Hope this new year brings each and every one of you the best opportunities of enjoying family and friends. May the buds be a plenty too...

Thank you 420, here's to another year of great growing and hopefully more legalization world wide.

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

So CHUNKY! I love Chunky :)

Just for the fun of it I'm going to jump in with a couple shots of my own personal cross of AK-47 x Grand Daddy Purple that I doctored up some six or so years ago.:geek:
She was grown in a 5 gallon smart-pot in all organic soil under 2-1000 watt H.P.S. lamps for a total of 63 days from 12/12 & with the yellowing of leaves due to the use of powdered KoolBloom which is a 2-45-28 ripening formula that I like to add in small amounts for a couple weeks prior to flushing my plants.:yummy: Enjoy and best of luck to all!:goodluck:

Organic_G_D_P_x_AK-471.JPG

Organic_Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_AK-47_Main_Cola.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

This is stiff effing competition. All looks so damn nice! I shall post my meager display, wtf. Blue Dream in 10gal softies. Was tied and bound, took it like a champ. Harvested on the 2nd. Brought in 4 Os.

P10204722.jpg
P10204751.jpg

All this eye candy is delicious! I love the diversity as well. Keep it up!

Ya know, recently I was seeing how many actual members are active on this site. It isn't a large crowd. If all of the anonymous users that frequent this site became members and joined the community this place would be hella busy. I wonder if its fear that haunts this hobby/industry. Fear of being caught, etc. Quite a shame, such a noble plant....

EDIT : On a side note, the night I harvested this plant my wife told me she woke up and almost gagged because the smell was so strong upstairs. I had a good laugh.

Here's my white widow it turned purple. Cold Alaskan air turned these girls purple. Love the flavor tastes very fruity and it has that kick you in the face white widow high. good luck all this won't be a winner because there are some great looking plants here but gotta enter anyway. :rollit:
2017_01_07_6196_edited-1.jpg
2017_01_07_6210_edited-1.jpg

:peace: Ive been granted the privlage to enter my trainwreck auto again..i know xmas is over but hopefully she will get the credit she deserves...peace everyone.
20161126_202810.jpg
2016-12-01_05_18_20.jpg

I looove how this came out! It's a monster!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I don't like doing this but a fellow grower convinced me she deserves a second chance. She was on April or May of 2016. Can't recall now. :tokin:

I named her ''LIFE'' cause i doubted she will survive and i wanted to give her more luck. Well she did and she became huge.

From my first grow BIG BANG AUTO

IMG_88763.JPG

IMG_88842.JPG

Good luck to all

:circle-of-love::tokin:

Back
Top Bottom