• TriangleCheese - Liberty Haze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack420 - Unnamed

• Natureman - Jack Herer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure if this is the right place to post entries or not I will try anyway. This is Menthol Purps. It is a hybrid of Seedking Purps x Tahoe Og. Most plants ahave a normal berry smell you would expect from Purps. This plant has a perfect combination of pine and mint. If this equates to flavor it will be menthol. Hope you like her.

The Tahoe shines through with great trichome coverage as you can tell. With around 3 weeks left this will still pack on more resin.

Not sure if this is the right place to post entries or not I will try anyway. This is Menthol Purps. It is a hybrid of Seedking Purps x Tahoe Og. Most plants ahave a normal berry smell you would expect from Purps. This plant has a perfect combination of pine and mint. If this equates to flavor it will be menthol. Hope you like her.

The Tahoe shines through with great trichome coverage as you can tell. With around 3 weeks left this will still pack on more resin.
Hey brother this was November's contest, you will want December's.

Ok great. Getting the bugs out LOL. I will try again. Can I do 2 plants in one month?
You can put them in different contest like 1 in POTM and 1 in NOTM, but your only allowed 1 entry per contest.

Back
Top Bottom