• TriangleCheese - Liberty Haze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack420 - Unnamed

• Natureman - Jack Herer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So the EM1 is a probiotic agent if you will. I add some EM1 with 1/2 hot water and 1/2 water that has sat, along with molasses. It has to cook for a few days for the critters to grow and be happy. It essentially harmonizes the soil biota. According to the guy this stuff eats organic material to increase soil energy, just like the kit. On 1/2 acre it could take up to 2 years to get the soil set for microbes. Once it's set it's a rolling ecosystem. I was impressed with the info. It is definitely not some fast fertilizer bullshit. Low and slow, kinda like my cooking, giggity. By reading all of these brix posts over the years the info I learned was easy peasy to understand. I must get balance with a soil test, without it I'm flying blind regarding conditioning.

:passitleft:
:thanks: I was holding the scissors thinking, "What would newty do?" :)

I'm adding about 4 ounces of 3% H2O2 to 64 ounces of tap water, twice a week. That seems to be the only stem with that problem as the others seem fine. Not enough H2O2?
That seems like a normal part of the perpetual cycle bud! I go through phases where I have to many plants waiting to flower and then I hit a point where I cannot get things to veg fast enough to fill in the gaps left in the flower tents.
Congratulations to our winner, VanStank and his Black Cherry Punch!

:bravo:
Congrats!!!!
Congrats Van, that was a beast of a plant, looks tasty too.
Over 50% of votes VanStank?.....How often does a plant get over 50%.....reckon that pretty much says it!
:)
BTW
Can someone please call me a doctor.....cause I got me one heavy case of seed envy!
:)
Congratulations Van Stank!:welldone:Great job!:high-five:
Lol. Nice one Van! Impressive win right there!
Congratulations Van! Awesome plant brother.
Congratulations Van! 420% deserving of a win!
Outstanding! Congrats Van!
Awesome stuff Van!
Congrats!
Congrats on the win @Van Stank !!
:welldone:
Way to go Stanky! :high-five:
Thanks everybody!! Have about another day or two to get settled and will be through for some proper thank yous for everyone.

...:bravo::thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...
Congrats van stank:welldone:
Congrats Van. nicely grown!
Congrats Van!
Blown out of the water by Van Stank again and I couldn’t be happier for ya brother:D

Well deserved, beautiful plant :green_heart::green_heart:
Congrats Stank! Beautiful plant! :bravo:
Beautiful plant from start to finish...proven right here in this contest. Congratulations Van!
:bravo:
Thank you!!:thanks:

Congratulations Stank!!!!
Nice work. I'm looking forward to vaping some BCP from Ween in the next few days.
You are going to love it......some incredible flavor in it. I haven't even done any concentrates but I would imagine the taste would be incredible with this strain.

Back
Top Bottom