• Supergroomer - Incredible Bulk

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Golfer420 - Northern Lights Auto.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Subnoise - Stink Bomb

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol, not trying to start a debate, believe me. :) Was just curious when the developed outdoor girls roll in. Judging by Cola's it should be perhaps next month with some November tailings. :)

Beautiful start though everyone. :bravo:

Well the old outside inside debate lol.
To me its all relative, Ive seen big outside girls win here, Ive seen little indoors ones win. Yet I believe it just comes down to plant plane and simple. If it shows youve loved, tended or bent them to your will, then you've perhaps got a winner. :)
As for purps etc, Ive never entered a colourful plant once and Ive done ok :) either way when any of us feel proud enough to enter one of our girls, then were obviously already winners :) :)
Well said.

Lol, not trying to start a debate, believe me. :) Was just curious when the developed outdoor girls roll in. Judging by Cola's it should be perhaps next month with some November tailings. :)

Beautiful start though everyone. :bravo:

Ill be entering a outdoor this month! Shes almost done just waiting til right before i chop, prob around the 12th or so. Shes not a monster like the professors but she aint no runt either! N she purple toooooo!

Give it a try. ;)

Pineapple Sativa, 88 days flower,
Grown under led,trained her.
Very refreshing smell.

SAM_8245.JPG

SAM_8234.JPG

Ill be entering a outdoor this month! Shes almost done just waiting til right before i chop, prob around the 12th or so. Shes not a monster like the professors but she aint no runt either! N she purple toooooo!

Thanks marzbadrock! Look forward to your purple outdoor gal, monster or not... :)

Hey everyone. I am going to give my Magnum another shot here. She got the big chop on the 1st of September. Here are the last pics of her still in dirt!!

IMG_38566.JPG

IMG_38605.JPG

Good luck to everyone this month!!! Some great entries!!!

Hi everyone, had to chuck this one in.
Here is my Trainwreck from HSO. Day 61. Grown in a 40 litre hempy bucket with 100% perlite under a 600w HPS. Got 232 grams dry.

IMAG060713.jpg

IMAG06119.jpg

Good luck to everybody! Some awesome looking ladies here.

beautiful plants everyone is showing off. i don't expect to win this anymore than i would expect to win competing in an olympic event. it could happen but i'm not going to hold my breath.
this plant is an (original amnesia x ?) x (? x original amnesia). i think. was gifted a few seeds from a friend in michigan that made the cross.

100_4820.JPG

100_48373.JPG

edit: removed other photos, didn't catch only two photos per entry. oops.

My humble little submission for the month of September is this 8' tall bush of organically grown "Silver Fox" which is a three way cross I created some six years ago that consists of Super Silver Haze x Kali Mist x Grand Daddy Purple.
She's now in week three of flowering out of an expected 10-12 week finishing time & being fed with General Organics Bio-Bloom and Liquid Karma along with P.H. balanced (6.5) water every other feeding.:morenutes:

DSC012526.JPG

DSC012566.jpg

Beautiful entries so far and best of luck to all!:goodluck:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Well I debated whether to enter one of my girls this month but seeing only one outdoor beauty in the running, I decided to enter this girl. She is not the tallest or the biggest of my girls but is definitely the prettiest ;)

So here is my Cherry Bomb from Bomb Seeds sitting in the Garden. She is growing in organic soil in a 15 gal pot buried in the ground and given nothing else but whatever rain water the skies deemed to give us :)

IMG_20150908_180117.jpg

And her main cola

IMG_20150908_180156.jpg

Best of luck everyone, these are some beautiful girls her this month :thumb:

is there going to be a contest in december for best decorated canna-mas tree? i might let one girl go untrained for that, make it look just like the plant that got me booted out of college when i was a kid.

Back
Top Bottom