• Supergroomer - Incredible Bulk

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Golfer420 - Northern Lights Auto.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Subnoise - Stink Bomb

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's my first outdoor grow ever, she is a Back n Black that came from one of my breedings. Smells like grape laffy taffy, she was put under a 4×4 screen and took a bit over 8 weeks flowering. She may not but the biggest but she looks badass n i cant wait to taste it. Good luck everybody n great looking plants!
PicsArt_1441935254240.jpg

PicsArt_1441932487680.jpg

Damn! Another fine month about to kick off, I'm glued to this thread constantly ha ha, a MASSIVE thanks to every entrant and good luck to all! You guys give us something to strive towards on all of our own grows I'm sure!

KJC420

Some beautiful plants in this month's contest, kudos to all you lovers of MJ. Here is my first entry for Plant of the Month. She's not Purple but she's a fine example of Blue Dream, grown outdoors, guerrilla grow, topped to keep @ 6 feet. She comes in @ 5 1/2 foot tall x 8 foot wide with 20+ main colas. Ready for harvest in 2-3 weeks.

Best of Luck to all in the competition there are no losers here.

BD_2_bush_tops.JPG

IMG_154223.JPG

Give it a try. ;)

Pineapple Sativa, 88 days flower,
Grown under led,trained her.
Very refreshing smell.

SAM_8245.JPG

SAM_8234.JPG

:jawdropper: I did not know what I was looking at when I first saw those pictures. Holy flying frog s@@@! That is just wow man. :goodjob:

I'd want to cut that down right before Christmas and decorate it!
Beautiful plant Celt!
GB80

I would love to have a Christmas Sativa Tree for the holidays to decorate! Put it in the front window and let everyone wonder how I get it to keep getting "whiter and whiter" every week! :)

Here's my first outdoor grow ever, she is a Back n Black that came from one of my breedings. Smells like grape laffy taffy, she was put under a 4×4 screen and took a bit over 8 weeks flowering. She may not but the biggest but she looks badass n i cant wait to taste it. Good luck everybody n great looking plants!

PicsArt_1441932487680.jpg

Dude did it snow the night before you took this pic? That my man, is a frosty biotch!

So many amazing entries this month I probably shouldn't put anything into the mix. Tomorrow being the deadline and with several slots still open, I figured, why not?

This is my first real grow. Thanks Doc Bud and the DBHBB gang! It is an Ace of Spades from TGA Subcool. Only 5 weeks into bloom so it has a ways to go. She is in a 25 gallon pot and stands a little over 8 feet tall from the soil line. She is smelling mighty sweet. She should be ready in about another month.

Tough for me to get a good shot of her with the other gals crowding in. Best of luck to all of you!

AoS1.jpg

AoS_Bud.jpg

I have just seen some awesome plants posing casually in the aftermath of a post apocalyptic living room from the future. Good luck everybody. May your trees win you the prize. Thank you for saying goodbye to consumerism and growing your own

Vlad

Hi everyone. Great entry's all around. Up for your consideration is my Stink Bomb from Archive Seed Bank. Scored these seeds at the cup this year. So cal cat piss crossed with face off og. Couldn't be happier with this girl. This is the cat piss pheno. Smells delicious, wish everyone could get a wif. 8 weeks in flower, currently being flushed. Calyx's are swelling very nice and plenty of trichomes on these dense nugs. :thanks:
20150914_214535.jpg
20150914_214009.jpg

This is not my plant, just messed up the quote button, this is user Marzbadrock's entry. Not mine ha ha ;)

Outdoor SCROG.... Awesome as mate, that's one of those always wanted to do's!...... Ha ha SCROG a backyard pool with a monster growing in there, now there's an idea ;) ha ha.

Nice plant bro,
KJC420

I'm glad I was able to actually smoke the Blue Dream by GB80 (9/10 on my smoke report) or I would have a tough time making a decision here. Great job everyone!

Back
Top Bottom