480W & 720W LED Grow - Land of Clovers

re: 480W & 720W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

Dry weight from the 4 plants is 383.3g or 13.7oz so thats 3.4oz per plant of top grade organic buds. their kinda on the crispy side, basically really dry at 59%RH

some dry pics from a friends camera.

IMG_19183.jpg
IMG_19211.jpg
IMG_19243.jpg
IMG_19253.jpg
IMG_19305.jpg

Nice Job IB, those are some frosty nuggies you got there.... You did good...
:passitleft:

:welldone:
Those turned out like specimens: Jack Herer, a high resin producing strain (with a picture of your buds)

:party:

thanks guys. my 1st organic grow! :cheer:

everything about these is dank, smell, very dense, frost. now just have to smoke some. lost some yields compared to my chem grows but quality makes up from more then that.

this next grow i am going to add some synthetics in bloom witch will be some Dyna-Gro since its the most complete nute on the market. i will be adding very little like 1/4-1/2tsp per gal. i got some to really keep on hand since ive lost 2 crops from some crazy yellowing, so this should help clear up any def that happens. everything els will be organic, like some guanos, Humic acid, seaweed, and green fuse with some sucanat for bloom. threw veg its going to be all about teas and building the roots system and keeping it organic unless i see fit to add some dyna-gro.

everything about these is dank, smell, very dense, frost. now just have to smoke some. lost some yields compared to my chem grows but quality makes up from more then that.

this next grow i am going to add some synthetics in bloom witch will be some Dyna-Gro since its the most complete nute on the market. i will be adding very little like 1/4-1/2tsp per gal. i got some to really keep on hand since ive lost 2 crops from some crazy yellowing, so this should help clear up any def that happens. everything els will be organic, like some guanos, Humic acid, seaweed, and green fuse with some sucanat for bloom. threw veg its going to be all about teas and building the roots system and keeping it organic unless i see fit to add some dyna-gro.

There's no reason you can't do both!

Very nice, those babies look like they are coming along nicely. Those buds look amazing, nice and sparkly. Great job as always..

Beautiful looking buds IB!:yummy:

I have been lightly supporting my organics with some small amounts of synthetics and had no plant problems other than a tiny bit of low nitrogen from under nuting of all things. :morenutes:

There's no reason you can't do both!
for sure, give the plants a great profile, then keep it clean with organics for quality. best of both worlds
Very nice, those babies look like they are coming along nicely. Those buds look amazing, nice and sparkly. Great job as always..
thanks buddy, they do have a nice shine to them, looks like diamonds
Beautiful looking buds IB!:yummy:

I have been lightly supporting my organics with some small amounts of synthetics and had no plant problems other than a tiny bit of low nitrogen from under nuting of all things. :morenutes:
thats good to know you didnt have any crazy side effects
Those buds look fantastic! I will be looking forward to your upcoming dyna-gro efforts. Thanks for sharing all of this with us.
i cant wait to see how this turns out, i have a feeling if the clone make it. this will be my top grow, have a few tricks up my sleeves

buds look nice and frosty. i cant tell from the look the smoke is gonna be nice and clean. :goodjob:

here my girls after a week of me having them, they all sticking up and happy expect for the 2 on the back left side, not sure what their deal is? but 2 need to get pulled anyways so it makes it a easy choice.lol

i really like this Roots Organics soil, its feels nice and drains real good. kinda hot but the girls seems to love it, its been like 2 days in the cups, still have them under the dome and going to harden them off.

100_4880.JPG
100_4879.JPG
100_4878.JPG
100_4876.JPG
100_4875.JPG

I heard back from Mike. I guess the batch of panels mine came from was a batch that was configured for 460 watts, a batch between the 395's and the 500's. All of the new panels will be pushing 500. Irish, you're gonna love the new 500's!

I heard back from Mike. I guess the batch of panels mine came from was a batch that was configured for 460 watts, a batch between the 395's and the 500's. All of the new panels will be pushing 500. Irish, you're gonna love the new 500's!

ah makes sense. to be honest i think that high of watts that few isnt going to make a big difference.. ill have mine in a few days and ill hook it up to a meter and post pics so we can see what mine draws? thanks for sharing that brother.

Babies looking good. Its always nice when the plants make it easy on you to decide which ones to get rid of. Good luck... Not that you need it..

Dry weight from the 4 plants is 383.3g or 13.7oz so thats 3.4oz per plant of top grade organic buds. their kinda on the crispy side, basically really dry at 59%RH

Congrats on the harvest, Irish! So was that off 2x240W GLH? Sorry if I missed it, I seem to remember you changed the lights during the grow...

ah makes sense. to be honest i think that high of watts that few isnt going to make a big difference.. ill have mine in a few days and ill hook it up to a meter and post pics so we can see what mine draws? thanks for sharing that brother.

Sounds like almost time for a new thread. You'll start it when you get the 2x500W?

Babies looking good. Its always nice when the plants make it easy on you to decide which ones to get rid of. Good luck... Not that you need it..
ya its always nice when that happens because it makes me feel less bad.lol
Congrats on the harvest, Irish! So was that off 2x240W GLH? Sorry if I missed it, I seem to remember you changed the lights during the grow...

Sounds like almost time for a new thread. You'll start it when you get the 2x500W?

it was from the 300w room. the 240's never got to flower because those plants didnt make it.

i am about to start the new thread soon, just making sure these clones were going to pull threw before starting a new thread. ill have one up in a few days.

500's? did michael make 500's aswell?
ya im real excited to try cloning, should be fun!
got a great strain selection for next time, be up and runnin beginning of month, need to move into new home. staffy's cheese factory, lol. keep a look out!

Hello! Irishboy !!

I am a big fan of marijuana plants !
I wanted to thank you for ur post and forums !
I was also wondering which LED is the best quality/price!
I wanted to make my grow up bigger and I need advice on lights etc ~
Thanks for ur help in advance

ps: i tried pming but im new to this site !

Back
Top Bottom