4inch PVC Aero/NFT 4x5 SCROG - 1200 Watts

Re: 4inch PVC Aero/NFT 4x5 SCROG (1200 Watts)

Hello everyone.......

I've been dealing with the death of a loved one these last few days and reading this forum always lifts my spirits. There's no negative BS like you find on some other forums....only folks that are willing to help. In fact, I've all but stopped posting on other forums.

After I harvest the outdoor girls and finish up this next aero run I am thinking of starting another journal because I've ordered a new strain from a new breeder (should be here any day) and I want to journal it.

I'll have outdoor picture updates soon. I'm having problems as they are getting heavy with buds and starting to fall over. That's the tough part of growing 6 footers without cages. Went and checked 3 days ago and P1 was laying over against a neighboring bush. I propped her but a good wind will fold her so I'm going back this afternoon to stake and tie her.

It's been wet and humid and I'm scared of mold. I had hoped to wait until the end of the month before taking them. I don't know, we'll see...

Sorry to hear about your loss man, but i hear ya on how uplifting this place is. I too have stopped posting on other forums because of the drama and BS that happens daily. It's always like it's a competition to see who can piss who off the most. Nothing like that here, only friendly people helping each other.

Looking forward to seeing some more pics of the outdoor ladies! :yummy:

Thanks everyone......

Although I'm not going to journal this run of aero, I did load the system last night.

Weeeeeeeeee

sept8th.jpg

All our prayers are with you.

Its funny when i get to thinking to much i hit 420 or just go to the grow room pop on some zepplin, wu or even some good old jonny cash read a good mag or book and drift off into oblivion for a while. Its funny how much therepy our gardens really give us.

with that being said I cant wait to see the next run with the new seeds.

we're all here for ya man all 100,000 +

Sorry for your loss. Good luck with those outdoor ladies, I hope they fight off all those little outdoor issues that may come up and good luck with the new grow although I am pretty sure you wont need it...

Thanks everyone......

Although I'm not going to journal this run of aero, I did load the system last night.

I hope you can take the occasional picture of this aero grow and add it to this journal. We love watching your setup grow.

I hope you can take the occasional picture of this aero grow and add it to this journal. We love watching your setup grow.

we beg of you..please mista, ohhh pleeeaaase

Weed may or may not be addictive... but your journal sure is! :Rasta:

Seriously, I'm sorry for your loss 420fied.

This forum is a great place to forget your troubles for a litte while... watching all the grows is a great way to enjoy life springing forth from just a little seed... kind of the plus side to that endless cycle of life and death we are all a part of...

The loss of a loved one, expected or not, is one of the toughest things in life to deal with. My sympathies for your loss.

Your gro and the documentation are a huge inspiration to me....mebe someday I can achieve that kind of success. :thanks:

Thanks everyone...

I went up right at dark to take some good pics for you.

I took a sample and I am about to try it with a friend. They are looking great.

P1 after I staked and tied her

p1_tied.jpg

P1_nugzz.jpg

P2 standing tall and pretty

p2_profile.jpg

p2top2.jpg

I checked the trichs and they are showing approx 40%clear/40%cloudy/20% amber

What do you guys think?

Sorry for your loss Sir!!

Man, your plants are beautiful. I'm very sorry for your loss. I hear you about the family here at 420Mag. I saw a lot of BS at other sites and I'm glad i joined here.
...I checked the trichs and they are showing approx 40%clear/40%cloudy/20% amber

What do you guys think?
I would say they're ready based on the trichs you described. It sounds like if they go much longer they'll be more of a couchlock body stone. Just the 2 cents of a rookie. Depends on what you are going for. Add trich color with coming rains and I'm thinking pull 'em. You sound like you are right at that sweetspot of maturity just before the trichs start tilting and thc starts degrading. Best of luck

Those ladies look so so nice, great job. You are the man...

Yeah, the outdoor ladies do have that "come hither" look to them. Their smell must be like a siren song so I would pull them before some other lucky bastard gets them first. To go and see them gone would be truly heartbreaking at this point.

Back
Top Bottom