5 OG's, Medic Grow Fold 8 LED, Prescription Blend Nutrients & Me!

Looking fantastic Buds!

Hope you had a great New Year :thumb:

And GZ for the harvest! 5 oz warms the heart when the smoke is primo :cool:
It's a heavy hitter or I became a lightweight after not smoking much at all for about a month. I've smoked 3 joints & every time I end up in bed again.... lol. Not smoking anymore of it as it's too strong for me.
New Years going good so far. Things look like they'll be better than last year... or I hope so anyway. I have a positive outlook for 2022 other then what could happen in the mid-term elections. Sure hope things don't get crazy. I'm tired of all the political B.S. & just want it to end already. That's my only worry for 2022 ... so far.

i never thought of weighing the damn things. good idea, added to my growing list of things to do . i water like with my 1000 W HID. big mistake.
I don't actually weigh them. I just pick the pots up to make sure they are light. But weighing them may be even more accurate. With HID lighting it's best to water right at lights on if possible. If not, I'd do it at lights off.

My "SKYWALKER OG" isn't looking too great right now. She got several more of those "P" def. looking leaves. Doesn't make sense it's a def. because when I lower the "Big Data" it goes away for a while.
Not going to say these are bad nutes. But they will take some getting use to if you choose to use them. I'm going back to MC, Alchemist Stout MSA, Natures Care Nitrogen & CalMag. I had the healthiest & most sticky, potent plants ever with those ingredients.
Also going to follow this journal to a Tee next grow. Photos, Soil, Mars Hydro Grow
That grow was fantastic with my smallest yield being a little over 9 oz. Doing away with the Bar Lights too. Buying 4 Mars Hydro TS1000's so I have a light per plant.
I wont be doing a journal. I will post some pics every now & then.

@MrSauga , Are these still the Calculations or did you decrease the Si ?
3g_BB.png
3pt5g_BB.png
4g_BB.png
4pt5g_BB.png
5g_BB.png
5pt5g_BB.png
6g_BB.png

Thank You for any info or updates on this. Much Appreciated !

Are you combining nutes with R/O water? or Tap?
also, where does the ph land after adding the dry weight nutes?
I use tap water. I usually fill 3 - 5 gal. buckets & let them sit out for a day or 2 before mixing the nutes. I honestly don't remember where the pH landed. But my quart of pH down is still almost full so it must have been close. I'm not sure if I mentioned it or not but it was this journal when I used the Nute calculations I got from Mr. Sauga.
"Budz": Mars Hydro FC-E3000 / 3 x 3 Do Si Dos SCROG Grow
The calculations were used on the 9 plants in 3 gal. pots.

Been trying to get pics posted for the past 2 days. My computer keeps acting up & isn't resizing them for some reason.
My son says he'll fix the issue today for me.
Anyway, I had planned to buy 4 Mars Hydro TS1000's. This morning I looked on Offer Up & found someone selling 8 TS 1000s for $250 + $15 shipping & they said they were only used for 1 grow. I just bought them for $287 Shipping, Tax & All.... Whoo Hoo !!! I love it when I find deals like that.

Got the pics done. My kid fixed it in like 5 minutes.... lol. Damned computer stuff.
So let's start with the OG Kush. Normally I wait till I have about 80 - 85% Milky & 15 - 20% Amber Trichs to harvest.
I thought I'd try something a little different to see how the buzz is at this stage. It's 90% Cloudy with just a little Clear & a little Amber. Hope it turns out good. She's been in the closet for 24 hours now so I'll harvest her after work today.
Here's a few pics. "OG KUSH"
13-754.JPG
13-755.JPG
13-756.JPG
13-757.JPG
13-758.JPG

Next is the Fire OG. She's pretty close to done also. She will most likely be harvested over the weekend. She looks nothing like the Fire OG I grew on my very first grow ever. That plant was fiery red. This one has pink & purple hues in the buds. Has a really nice sweet smell to it too. Here she is.... "FIRE OG"
13-759.JPG
13-760.JPG
13-761.JPG
13-762.JPG
13-763.JPG

Got the pics done. My kid fixed it in like 5 minutes.... lol. Damned computer stuff.
So let's start with the OG Kush. Normally I wait till I have about 80 - 85% Milky & 15 - 20% Amber Trichs to harvest.
I thought I'd try something a little different to see how the buzz is at this stage. It's 90% Cloudy with just a little Clear & a little Amber. Hope it turns out good. She's been in the closet for 24 hours now so I'll harvest her after work today.
Here's a few pics. "OG KUSH"
13-754.JPG
13-755.JPG
13-756.JPG
13-757.JPG
13-758.JPG

Next is the Fire OG. She's pretty close to done also. She will most likely be harvested over the weekend. She looks nothing like the Fire OG I grew on my very first grow ever. That plant was fiery red. This one has pink & purple hues in the buds. Has a really nice sweet smell to it too. Here she is.... "FIRE OG"
13-759.JPG
13-760.JPG
13-761.JPG
13-762.JPG
13-763.JPG
Reminds me of a joke. A man asked neighbors son to fix his computer. The young boy solved the problem in 5 min and said it was an Id ten t error. Then said write it out you'll understand. ID10T

The Problem Child is next. Not sure what is going on with her. I think a "P" def. but I'm not real good at figuring def out so I'll ask the Pro's for their thoughts. I'm following the Prescription Blend Feed Chart, but this plant doesn't seem to like it. @InTheShed , @MrSauga , @Emilya , @Bill284 & anyone else who has a thought on this. I probably still have another 10-14 days on this plant. So here are the pics.... "SKYWALKER OG"
13-764.JPG
13-765.JPG
13-766.JPG
13-767.JPG
13-768.JPG
13-769.JPG
13-770.JPG
13-771.JPG
13-772.JPG
13-773.JPG

Yesterday I kind of did a 1/2 assed flush on her. I ran 15 gallons of water through her. These are 7 gal. pots so should have been 21 gallons; but this should do... I hope. I'm sure Emilya will let me know if I'm wrong.... lol.
These pics were taken before the flush.

I really don't have an answer for you Buds. It looks similar to overfeeding, but I would get @Prescription Blend involved and see what they say. I try not to diagnose plants that use more than 3 products from a nutrient line as there are too many variables.

If you are following the feed schedule then theoretically your plants should be fine. If the plants are not fine then the manufacturer's of those products should take a look and help determine what corrections need to be done.

Only 2 left in the tent.
13-774.JPG
13-775.JPG
13-776.JPG
13-777.JPG
Oh dam sorry I missed that question yesterday. :Namaste:
I ment to come back and I forgot I apologize.
Let's say your nutrients are good.
Your ph good right.
Environment good.
Watering properly right ofcourse.
Possible root issue?
She is a big girl, been in that pot a long time right.
Does RX recommend a flush?
Have you tried flushing with Sledgehammer, it's good for the roots.
Flush and feed some superthrive or kelp to help them.
What do you think @Buds Buddy ?
Again I apologize for not getting back to you sooner.

Stay safe
Bill

I really don't have an answer for you Buds. It looks similar to overfeeding, but I would get @Prescription Blend involved and see what they say. I try not to diagnose plants that use more than 3 products from a nutrient line as there are too many variables.

If you are following the feed schedule then theoretically your plants should be fine. If the plants are not fine then the manufacturer's of those products should take a look and help determine what corrections need to be done.
The thing I find weird about it is that it's only 1 plant & not all 3. Maybe this one doesn't need as strong as nutes as the other 2. All are different strains, but I thought they'd be more similar because of all being OG's. Guess not. Yeah, the tips make me think over feeding. The yellow makes it look like "N" def. And the tannish color on some leaves made me think "P" def. Damned if I do & Damned if I don't.... lol. At least it's close to the finish line. I'll lighten up on the nutes. Go back to 4 ml. on the Big Data. Seems like most the trouble started when I increased it.

Oh dam sorry I missed that question yesterday. :Namaste:
I ment to come back and I forgot I apologize.
Let's say your nutrients are good.
Your ph good right.
Environment good.
Watering properly right ofcourse.
Possible root issue?
She is a big girl, been in that pot a long time right.
Does RX recommend a flush?
Have you tried flushing with Sledgehammer, it's good for the roots.
Flush and feed some superthrive or kelp to help them.
What do you think @Buds Buddy ?
Again I apologize for not getting back to you sooner.

Stay safe
Bill
Nutes: Possibly too much Big Data this late in Flower. Chart says: Flower Wk.1 = 4 ml., Wk.2 = 5 ml., Wk. 3 & 4 =6 ml.,
Wk. 5 - 8 = 5 ml. I'm currently at the 5 ml. again. All the other ingredients stay the same through the entire grow. Only the Big Data changes.

pH: 6.3 every time with a Blue Lab.

Environment : 75 - 78F with 25 - 35% RH

Watering: Sometimes I wait too long & plants get droopy.

Root Issue: Maybe ? Possible lock out. I noticed that after I flushed she put out a bunch more white hairs. I'm thinking that's a good sign.

Been in the pot about 4.5 - 5 months.

RX doesn't say anything about flushing. I just figured I needed a reset so I did it on my own.

Haven't ever tried Sledgehammer, Super thrive, or Kelp. But one of the ingredients in RX is called "Kelp-Ful".

What do I think ? I'm thinking the Flush did some good & I need to back down on the Big Data to 4 ml. She doesn't have all that long left till harvest & anything I did to fix things would probably take a week or more to help anyway. Of course I might be wrong again.... I'm use to it... lol.

Nutes: Possibly too much Big Data this late in Flower. Chart says: Flower Wk.1 = 4 ml., Wk.2 = 5 ml., Wk. 3 & 4 =6 ml.,
Wk. 5 - 8 = 5 ml. I'm currently at the 5 ml. again. All the other ingredients stay the same through the entire grow. Only the Big Data changes.

pH: 6.3 every time with a Blue Lab.

Environment : 75 - 78F with 25 - 35% RH

Watering: Sometimes I wait too long & plants get droopy.

Root Issue: Maybe ? Possible lock out. I noticed that after I flushed she put out a bunch more white hairs. I'm thinking that's a good sign.

Been in the pot about 4.5 - 5 months.

RX doesn't say anything about flushing. I just figured I needed a reset so I did it on my own.

Haven't ever tried Sledgehammer, Super thrive, or Kelp. But one of the ingredients in RX is called "Kelp-Ful".

What do I think ? I'm thinking the Flush did some good & I need to back down on the Big Data to 4 ml. She doesn't have all that long left till harvest & anything I did to fix things would probably take a week or more to help anyway. Of course I might be wrong again.... I'm use to it... lol.
I didn't think it was anything you had control over.
And I didn't realize you flushed already I should have reread back a bit.
Hopefully everything will be fine for harvest

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom