5 OG's, Medic Grow Fold 8 LED, Prescription Blend Nutrients & Me!

It'd be a shame to waste your growing talents on autos Buds!
I've honestly never been a big fan of Auto's. But after seeing some of the Auto's VG has grown (some real beauties) I thought I'd give them another shot. Last time I grew auto's I didn't know about LST & Topping so I had low yields & that turned me off from them. That was at least 3 years ago. So I just thought I'd buy a few seeds to give them another shot.
I'm going to try 1 grow to see how things go.
I am wondering something about Auto's though. Since you can run your lights 24/0 I'm wondering if I ran my lights 20/4 if there would even be the need to close up the tent for the other 4 hours of dark time or if I could just leave it open all the time ? Not sure how this works with Auto's.

Hey I'm new to this page and still trying to work it out. But long story short I can grow Dacca and done a good job since day one and know too many tricks and I can keep upgrading. I'm looking for a sponsor to help with a proper indoor nice set up to do some experiments and personal for the family and myself. But long story short I'll happily grow here and there and keep the people/sponsors who would like to help a 23 year old out who lives for the Kush benifits and the smoke itself it's my love and joy and do put time and effort in each grow I have ever done. I'll always post pictures and explain how I did it etc aswell with the sponsors who have helped me achieve it and can do what they want with the pictures. This grow in in Australia personal only. Name is Holland hope. It is 3 and half months old and is a auto. Only thing I'm using for it is flower fuel once every 7-10 days since it started flowering the soil is a whole different story again . Well to be honest about it I gave it to my family to have since I left the state and moved on to a even hotter climate. Let me know and keep me up to date. Cheers and thank you.

Screenshot_20211213-202014.png

Screenshot_20211213-201942.png

Hey I'm new to this page and still trying to work it out. But long story short I can grow Dacca and done a good job since day one and know too many tricks and I can keep upgrading. I'm looking for a sponsor to help with a proper indoor nice set up to do some experiments and personal for the family and myself. But long story short I'll happily grow here and there and keep the people/sponsors who would like to help a 23 year old out who lives for the Kush benifits and the smoke itself it's my love and joy and do put time and effort in each grow I have ever done. I'll always post pictures and explain how I did it etc aswell with the sponsors who have helped me achieve it and can do what they want with the pictures. This grow in in Australia personal only. Name is Holland hope. It is 3 and half months old and is a auto. Only thing I'm using for it is flower fuel once every 7-10 days since it started flowering the soil is a whole different story again . Well to be honest about it I gave it to my family to have since I left the state and moved on to a even hotter climate. Let me know and keep me up to date. Cheers and thank you.

Screenshot_20211213-202014.png

Screenshot_20211213-201942.png
@Mars Hydro @Buds Buddy.

It'd be a shame to waste your growing talents on autos Buds!
:jawdropper: oh for Shame Shed!!!! My heart just shattered :rofl:

Buds does grow some amazing plants, I've always been impressed with his training and the structures of his plants.

@Buds Buddy is this where I post to ask for a sponsorship of some indoor set up to get my experiments started?
No, this is one of my grow journals. You just need to start a journal & state in it that you would like a sponsored grow & tag all the sponsors & see who offers. I had 3 offers for a light when I started this journal & thought it was only fair to take the first offer that replied. I'm very happy with the Medic Grow light. It's doing a really good job. If you look at post#2 of this journal you will see exactly what I did to get a sponsor. Good luck to you. I'm pretty sure you will get a sponsor as they get free advertising from it which helps them sell lights.

Hi all. Last night I fed again so took a few pics to post. When I was feeding I found a seed on the floor of my tent. But it was in the 1/2 of the tent I keep the AC & other equipment on & not really close to the plants. I can't find any sign of seeds on any of the plants though. I'm thinking (hoping) it was a seed I dropped on the carpet & it got caught in the sole of my shoe & then fell out in the tent. It's got me watching the plants just in case.
Anyway, I know the MC chart only goes up to 6 grams per gallon. But I've decided to push it past that to see what happens. I'm currently feeding the "CHERRY ON TOP / Re-Veg at 6.5 gr. per gal. She's had 3 feedings at 6.5 gr. without issues. I would think she would be getting close to finishing; but she still has at least 2-3 weeks to go.
She's pretty droopy in the pics as I waited an extra day to feed this time as I fed really heavy the previous feeding. Guess that didn't matter though as she still needed her feeding at the normal time & not an extra day. Oh well, she's perked back up now.
Here's some pics.
13-680.JPG
13-681.JPG
13-682.JPG
13-683.JPG
13-684.JPG

Here is the "SKYWALKER OG". She looks like she will give the Cherry on Top some competition as far as frost & smell goes. She looks pretty tasty to me so far. Just wish her colas would start fattening up some. A guy at work was telling me "Skywalker OG" sucks. He bought some from a dispensary & wasn't happy with it. I can't wait to give him a few buds of mine to get his opinion. I'm sure he'll change his mind once he does.... lol. I've smoked this strain several times & it's always been a really potent strain.
Here's some pics.
13-685.JPG
13-686.JPG
13-687.JPG
13-688.JPG
13-689.JPG

This is my "FIRE OG". She's getting pretty frosty & has about 20% Red Hairs now. She is another heavy feeder like the Cherry on Top. These 2 girls always need feeding a day before the other 2 plants. So I have 2 plants that need fed every 2 days & 2 plants that need it every 3 days.
Here's a few pics of her.
13-690.JPG
13-691.JPG
13-692.JPG
13-693.JPG
13-694.JPG

And here we have my "OG KUSH". Now this girl looks like she will put on some weight. But she has the least amount of frost on her. She also appears to be the one closest to harvest because she has about 35% Red hairs. She has plenty of Tops & is probably my best looking plant.
Here's some pics.
13-695.JPG
13-696.JPG
13-697.JPG
13-698.JPG
13-699.JPG

I sure get a laugh out of these sponsors so called "Give Aways". When you "GIVE" something away.... you expect Nothing In Return. Not... The winner gets to do a journal for us. That's a sponsored grow; not a give away. They need to come up with better wording for that as Give Away is not correct. Not that any of it really matters to me as I quit entering the give aways a while ago. I am kind of a stickler on using proper terminology though... lol.

So is everyone ready for X-mas ? We bought T-Bones to do on the grill. I'm in AZ. so we can do that as it will probably be in the mid to high 60's or better. Bought myself a nice AR for X-mas. Planning on buying some Muffler Delete exhaust for my Mustang & new Side & Rear Window Louvers too. Been spending a lot of my free time fixing my car up as I kind of didn't do much to it over the summer. Next weekend I have to detail the engine again. I only do it twice per year as it's a major PITA & takes me 2 days. But things look close to new when I'm done so I'm cool with it.
I'd post pics afterward, but was told I can't post pics of cars or motorcycles. As you can see the pics I posted in this thread have been deleted by staff. No big deal. It's their site & their rules. They did not say I couldn't mention anything though. But never know.... they might.

Hi all. Last night I fed again so took a few pics to post. When I was feeding I found a seed on the floor of my tent. But it was in the 1/2 of the tent I keep the AC & other equipment on & not really close to the plants. I can't find any sign of seeds on any of the plants though. I'm thinking (hoping) it was a seed I dropped on the carpet & it got caught in the sole of my shoe & then fell out in the tent. It's got me watching the plants just in case.
Anyway, I know the MC chart only goes up to 6 grams per gallon. But I've decided to push it past that to see what happens. I'm currently feeding the "CHERRY ON TOP / Re-Veg at 6.5 gr. per gal. She's had 3 feedings at 6.5 gr. without issues. I would think she would be getting close to finishing; but she still has at least 2-3 weeks to go.
She's pretty droopy in the pics as I waited an extra day to feed this time as I fed really heavy the previous feeding. Guess that didn't matter though as she still needed her feeding at the normal time & not an extra day. Oh well, she's perked back up now.
Here's some pics.
13-680.JPG
13-681.JPG
13-682.JPG
13-683.JPG
13-684.JPG

Here is the "SKYWALKER OG". She looks like she will give the Cherry on Top some competition as far as frost & smell goes. She looks pretty tasty to me so far. Just wish her colas would start fattening up some. A guy at work was telling me "Skywalker OG" sucks. He bought some from a dispensary & wasn't happy with it. I can't wait to give him a few buds of mine to get his opinion. I'm sure he'll change his mind once he does.... lol. I've smoked this strain several times & it's always been a really potent strain.
Here's some pics.
13-685.JPG
13-686.JPG
13-687.JPG
13-688.JPG
13-689.JPG
Staying frosty my friend

Hi all ! Not sure what it is but it seems like the past couple of weeks I've had to force myself to do anything. I've gotten so lazy I have to make myself even feed my plants. I have to ask myself.... Is it the season ? Am I just sick of doing the same old, same old ? I'm just not sure. I'm OK once I get started. But getting started gets put off a lot lately. Then the task at hand feels like it takes a lifetime to complete. For instance, My plants need a defol as there's no air or light getting through the bottoms. I forced myself to defol one plant yesterday (FIRE OG). Now I know I should be doing the OG KUSH right now, but here I am procrastinating because I really don't want to go through all that. Yesterday, it felt like the Fire OG took 3 hours to trim. I'm sure it didn't, but the time sure seemed to drag on.
Anyway, I probably wouldn't have mentioned this if it wasn't bothering me some. It's just out of character for me as I'm someone who usually multi-tasks & in a hurry to get things done. I do have to wonder if it's the trim I'm smoking. Yes, after several weeks of not smoking I smoked a joint of bud. It was way too potent as I woke up with a headache & a weed hangover. So for shits & giggles I rolled a joint from trim I saved for hash. The buzz felt perfect; so I've been smoking it for the past few days. Funny how a couple weeks without lowers your tolerance so much. Oh well, I'm rambling on so I better stop....lol.
Here's some pics of the FIRE OG before the defol.
13-701.JPG
13-702.JPG
13-703.JPG
13-704.JPG
13-705.JPG
13-706.JPG
13-707.JPG
13-708.JPG
13-709.JPG
13-710.JPG

@InTheShed what do you make of the leaves in pics 4, 5, 6, & 7 ? In pics 4,5,6 the leaves are all on the same cola at the top of the plant. In pic 7 the leaf is more in the center of the plant. At first I thought it was nute burn but it didn't start at the tips & it's at the top of the plant. They get 2 ml. of Cal Mag per gal. so I'm thinking it has to do with P or K.
Your wisdom is appreciated. I'm really not sure what it is.

Just a couple group shots.
13-720.JPG
13-721.JPG
13-722.JPG
Good morning my friend @Buds Buddy I'm sorry to here you aren't feeling great about things.
I know in the winter here it happens to me sometimes.
But that's after being trapped inside for months.
Hopefully it's just a temporary setback as you have a lot on the go.
And your ladies are counting on you.
The plant with the leaf issue.
I'm sorry can't remember for sure, she is in soil right?
What has she been eating since it started? ( nutrients/strength? )
And of course your ph is bang on right?

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning my friend @Buds Buddy I'm sorry to here you aren't feeling great about things.
I know in the winter here it happens to me sometimes.
But that's after being trapped inside for months.
Hopefully it's just a temporary setback as you have a lot on the go.
And your ladies are counting on you.
The plant with the leaf issue.
I'm sorry can't remember for sure, she is in soil right?
What has she been eating since it started? ( nutrients/strength? )
And of course your ph is bang on right?

Stay safe
Bill
Yes, in soil (FFOF).
I'm using the Prescription Blend Nutrients.
5 ml. Bio-Si
2 ml. Cal Mag
10 ml. Core A
10 ml. Core B
6 ml. Big Data
5 ml. Kelp-Ful
5 ml. Precursor 1
I think the issue started when I upped the "Big Data" from 5 ml. to 6 ml. per the feeding schedule. I dropped it down to 5.5 ml. when I mixed nutes this morning. I'll be going back to 5 ml. after 2 feedings per the schedule. It's only on the FIRE OG & only in the 2 places in the pics..
I pH my nutes to 6.3 every feeding with a Blue Lab pH pen. Yes, I make sure it's calibrated.
You got an idea of what it is? I'm having trouble determining if it's a tox or a def. Kind of looks burnt & kind of looks like the plant is taking nutes from the leaves.

Yes, in soil (FFOF).
I'm using the Prescription Blend Nutrients.
5 ml. Bio-Si
2 ml. Cal Mag
10 ml. Core A
10 ml. Core B
6 ml. Big Data
5 ml. Kelp-Ful
5 ml. Precursor 1
I think the issue started when I upped the "Big Data" from 5 ml. to 6 ml. per the feeding schedule. I dropped it down to 5.5 ml. when I mixed nutes this morning. I'll be going back to 5 ml. after 2 feedings per the schedule. It's only on the FIRE OG & only in the 2 places in the pics..
I pH my nutes to 6.3 every feeding with a Blue Lab pH pen. Yes, I make sure it's calibrated.
You got an idea of what it is? I'm having trouble determining if it's a tox or a def. Kind of looks burnt & kind of looks like the plant is taking nutes from the leaves.
Imo it's phosphorus.
See the way the leaf droops like it's rotten.
Usually occurs in p def.
But why.
Those nutrients are bang on.
Raising it would be an access not a def though.
I can't remember what's the p in big data? 6-3 I think it says.
Do you ever get a buildup around your roots?

Stay safe
Bill

Imo it's phosphorus.
See the way the leaf droops like it's rotten.
Usually occurs in p def.
But why.
Those nutrients are bang on.
Raising it would be an access not a def though.
I can't remember what's the p in big data? 6-3 I think it says.
Do you ever get a buildup around your roots?

Stay safe
Bill
Big Data says (0 - 5.6 - 3.4) on the Front. On the back it says :5.6% Phosphate (P2O5) & 3.4% Soluble Potash (K2O).
I have no idea if there's a build up around the roots. I never check run off pH. You think maybe I should do a flush on Sunday before I feed ? I figure I have about 2 - 3 weeks left on her till harvest.
I defoliated the OG KUSH this morning when I fed. I found a couple of leaves starting to do the same thing on her.
Still have to upload the pics for posting, so that will be sometime later today. I figure she will finish in 2 weeks or less.
I'll be checking the Trichs soon as she has about 60 - 65% red hairs now.

Back
Top Bottom