5 OG's, Medic Grow Fold 8 LED, Prescription Blend Nutrients & Me!

Time for a little update. Here is the "FIRE OG". She's pretty sticky & has a really weird smell. I did a little defol on her today so was up close & personal. I've smelled this before.... just can't place it. I'm currently feeding her 6 gr. MC with 1 ml. of Terpenator & 1 ml. of CalMag. pH-ing to 6.3 every time. PPM's are at 1047 but water is about 230.
Here's some pics........
13-618.JPG
13-619.JPG
13-620.JPG
13-621.JPG
13-622.JPG
13-623.JPG

Up next is the "SKYWALKER OG". She's looking pretty nice.... But .... I don't smell anything from her as of yet.
The 3 OG's are being fed with "PRESCRIPTION BLEND NUTRIENTS". I have to say I think the Prescription Blend Nutes are growing healthier looking plants than the MC. They have a much nicer Green color to them.
These gals are all getting their normal 5,10, 10, (6 Big Data), 5, 5 ml. with 1 ml. of CalMag added. PPM reading on this mix is 1123. So the ppm's are higher at the end with Prescription Blend than they are with MC.
Here's some pics of her.
13-624.JPG
13-625.JPG
13-626.JPG
13-627.JPG
13-628.JPG
13-629.JPG
13-630.JPG
13-631.JPG

Up next is my favorite little girl. "OG KUSH" ! She's just looked so perfect to me through this whole grow that I'm going to hate harvesting her. She could use a little trim job as she's a thick girl. I plan to get all of them defoliated by the weekend. So here's a few pics of this little gal.
13-632.JPG
13-633.JPG
13-634.JPG
13-635.JPG
13-636.JPG
13-637.JPG
13-638.JPG

And the "CHERRY ON TOP" Re-Veg. She is smelling up the room. Really heavy odor.... but I like it, like it.... Yes, I do !
I did a defol on her 2 days ago. Had to tie a few branches up too. This girl is a heavy feeder. This is just 48 hours after the last feeding. Here's some B4 pics.
13-639.JPG
13-640.JPG
13-641.JPG
13-642.JPG
13-643.JPG
13-644.JPG
13-645.JPG

After Pics....
13-646.JPG
13-647.JPG
13-648.JPG
13-649.JPG
13-650.JPG

And here we have a few group shots. I've been running the "MEDIC GROW FOLD 8" on 100% for about 5 days now & all is going well.
13-651.JPG
13-652.JPG
13-653.JPG

Looks like I'll have a little more time on my hands. My Fri., Sat., Sun job ended... (sort of). The company we were doing the job for bought 2 new machines & are doing it their selves. I'll still work there when needed though.
So I should have a little more time to do updates.
But that's all I have for now.

Holy Moly ! I opened a jar of the White Widow from my last grow. Probably been 6 weeks since I last opened the jar.
I was shocked by how strong the smell was so I had to try a joint of it. It knocked me on my ass. I have to say the longer you let it cure the better it gets.... by far ! Huge difference from a 2 week cure to a 12 week cure. First time I've let anything cure that long; so I'm impressed.

After Pics....
13-646.JPG
13-647.JPG
13-648.JPG
13-649.JPG
13-650.JPG

And here we have a few group shots. I've been running the "MEDIC GROW FOLD 8" on 100% for about 5 days now & all is going well.
13-651.JPG
13-652.JPG
13-653.JPG

Looks like I'll have a little more time on my hands. My Fri., Sat., Sun job ended... (sort of). The company we were doing the job for bought 2 new machines & are doing it their selves. I'll still work there when needed though.
So I should have a little more time to do updates.
But that's all I have for now.
Everything looks fantastic my friend. :adore:
Hope things work out with your job.
I've got some Gorilla Glue curing away from the summer.
Should be good when I finally find the dam jars. :rofl:
Love white widow though, nice.

Stay safe
Bill

Buds, your plants really are beautiful.

You really are in my list of top growers I want to emulate.

Oiiii while I got you.

What do you call a rabbit with spider mites?
Bugs Bunny!

Boom tish! Lollllllllll

Everything looks fantastic my friend. :adore:
Hope things work out with your job.
I've got some Gorilla Glue curing away from the summer.
Should be good when I finally find the dam jars. :rofl:
Love white widow though, nice.

Stay safe
Bill
I'll bet that GG will be a smelly one after all that time. The smell & taste make it all worth while to wait it out. I'm use to only curing 2-4 weeks. But I've been increasing the cure time lately & now I believe it does make a difference.
I'm not all that worried about the job as it was an extra job to just get mess around money. I found a great job !
Started at $24 p.h. which is hard to get in my part of AZ. The company pays 100% of my health insurance. We get paid every week instead of bi-weekly. And the company 401K match is 100% for the 1st 3% I put in & 50% match for the 4-7%
part I put in. We work 4 - 9's & anything over 36 hours is O.T. I haven't seen a job with these kinds of benefits since I was a teenager. We even get Presidents Day off paid. Got me? But I'll take it.... lol. Yeah, I'm really pleased with my new job (been there 1 month).
I'm thinking about putting up one of those chain link dog kennels 8x8x8 in my yard to do an outdoor Auto grow in the spring. Curious to see how it would do.

Buds, your plants really are beautiful.

You really are in my list of top growers I want to emulate.

Oiiii while I got you.

What do you call a rabbit with spider mites?
Bugs Bunny!

Boom tish! Lollllllllll
Thank you for the compliment. But I wouldn't be able to do it without Shed & Mr Sauga. Maybe I could do a lot of it. But I surely need their help when I have issues. And Mr. S's Nute Calculations are so bomb. During my little grow break I plan to spend a lot of time learning the Hydro Buddy nute calculation stuff.

I'll bet that GG will be a smelly one after all that time. The smell & taste make it all worth while to wait it out. I'm use to only curing 2-4 weeks. But I've been increasing the cure time lately & now I believe it does make a difference.
I'm not all that worried about the job as it was an extra job to just get mess around money. I found a great job !
Started at $24 p.h. which is hard to get in my part of AZ. The company pays 100% of my health insurance. We get paid every week instead of bi-weekly. And the company 401K match is 100% for the 1st 3% I put in & 50% match for the 4-7%
part I put in. We work 4 - 9's & anything over 36 hours is O.T. I haven't seen a job with these kinds of benefits since I was a teenager. We even get Presidents Day off paid. Got me? But I'll take it.... lol. Yeah, I'm really pleased with my new job (been there 1 month).
I'm thinking about putting up one of those chain link dog kennels 8x8x8 in my yard to do an outdoor Auto grow in the spring. Curious to see how it would do.
Start early with those outdoor autos. June too hot here in AZ

Thank you for the compliment. But I wouldn't be able to do it without Shed & Mr Sauga. Maybe I could do a lot of it. But I surely need their help when I have issues. And Mr. S's Nute Calculations are so bomb. During my little grow break I plan to spend a lot of time learning the Hydro Buddy nute calculation stuff.
Yeah you would. It’s just nicer to grow with friends. And from where I sit you have more friends and admirers than you realise.

:)

#imabudsbuddyfriend

Well, I got all 4 girls defoliated some this week. Things all look OK to me. Buds on the Re-Veg are fattening up, frosty & stinky. I'm guessing at 3-4 weeks till harvest on her. Here's a few pics.
13-654.JPG
13-655.JPG
13-656.JPG
13-657.JPG
13-658.JPG

Here is the "SKYWALKER OG". Her buds are starting to form colas now. She's pretty frosty with an awesome smell to her.
13-659.JPG
13-660.JPG
13-661.JPG
13-662.JPG
13-663.JPG

Now for my favorite girl of the bunch.... "OG KUSH". I'm expecting my biggest yield to date off of this girl. So far my biggest yield ever was 11.1 oz. I expect to beat that with this girl. Here's some pics before I did the defol this morning.
13-669.JPG
13-670.JPG
13-671.JPG
13-672.JPG
13-673.JPG

Here's a couple after the defol. Looks like plenty of Tops to me.
13-674.JPG
13-675.JPG

Back
Top Bottom