5 Strains - 5 Plants - 400W LED - 4th Week Of Flower

I heard if you get the humidity down to 35-40% during the last few weeks of flower it increases resin production not sure if it'll actually increase bud size though. To achieve this either get a dehumidifier or a shoe box with as many of those silicate packs as you can in it(they come in beef jerky, or shoe boxes, so you could go try on a bunch of shoes and take the little packs from the shoe box). Other than bloom nutes you could add CO2 or throw in a couple fluorescent lights to add more light intensity

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Quick question. With so much open space on the screen why didnt you veg longer and fill in the screen before you switched the lights? Im going to assume you FIM'd but im not sure if LST to the screen since im not seeing any ties.

Maybe try a 3 gallon prune pot (10" H) or a 4 gallon (sits lower gives you a few extra inches)

Do a real Scrog and LST. 4 plants should give closer to 12 oz on up to a LB under prime conditions.

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420

Reason for not vegging longer than the 5 weeks was due to time constraints plus have done defoliation, I do have a scrog net just not sure if it is suitable for my current canopy

Humidity during veg can be as low as 30% without problems. Temperature should be between 18-28 degrees celsius. Try to avoid to big temperature differences during day and night as the higher difference, the more the plants will stretch. I try to never go below 20 and never above 26 in my growroom

Here are my ladies at 7 weeks of flower so have been growing at 11 weeks since seed, flowers are starting to turn brown and are growing rapidly, these plants are grown in 3.8ltr grow bags with about 3 litres of bio bizz light mix soil in each so to pull1-2z off each plant would be an achievement with no lst or topping....

420-magazine-mobile403461782.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1197713601.jpg
420-magazine-mobile168156830.jpg
420-magazine-mobile797959568.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1983873500.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1052269049.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1890748478.jpg
420-magazine-mobile517298070.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1852751763.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1367843531.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1638984591.jpg
420-magazine-mobile991401308.jpg

I wonder how long until I should start to flush these girls ...

I'm gonna start flushing tommorow gonna flush my 4 girls for 2 weeks to make sure here they are

Any thoughts or opinions guys on whether I am justified in my reasoning to cut these girls down in 2 weeks time once flush is achieved most aprreciated...any many happy wishes for Christmas from me and my girls !!!

I would chop them when about 75% of the trichomes have turned brown. First they are transparent, then milky white and then they start to turn brown. Do you have a microscope or a camera with makro possibilities?

Guys here's some pics of them out the tent for clarity

I do not have the jewellers tool or any trichome viewing aid so it's gonna be a guess but it has to be a good guess from my self I'm thinking to harvest caramel first as she has the most brown hairs ...

So these are my girls in all their glory and beauty.. when I took them out the tent and saw them I couldn't help but feel they are not ready yet would any one agree with that assessment ...

Maybe caramel is ready for her flush and she can be harvested first regardless all my girls will. I longer receive nutrients anymore and will be getting 2 litres of water every 2 days and caramel will be chopped down on 7th Jan give or take which means they would have been in flower . for 8 weeks is that too soon ....

It's really impossible to say based on these photos Scorp. My first grow I did not have any microscope and took them based on the seedbank's recommendations. I ended up taking them too early. But they were still a very good smoke that got me really high.

Back
Top Bottom