5 Strains - 5 Plants - 400W LED - 4th Week Of Flower

Nutty professor I have 1 auto and 3 photo funny thing is auto is least developed flower wise

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I started these 4 from seed on 1st October I flipped all to 12/12 on 7th November and gave them a good defoliation I plan to harvest on 7th Jan. I have ceased on the nutrients and now intend on 2 litres of tap water every 2 days per plant to flush and clean them out might also switch the lights off 2 days before the chop and give them 2 days of darkness to boost resin.

I started these 4 from seed on 1st October I flipped all to 12/12 on 7th November and gave them a good defoliation I plan to harvest on 7th Jan. I have ceased on the nutrients and now intend on 2 litres of tap water every 2 days per plant to flush and clean them out might also switch the lights off 2 days before the chop and give them 2 days of darkness to boost resin.

That sounds good. I would wait minimum 8 weeks after the flip to 12/12

It has been 95 days since seed for these 4 beauties.... and I am finally relieved to say mission accomplished. I am taking down the light as this is not a perpetual grow however I may be tempted back into the woods again when my medicine runs dry this is my first grow and I'm currently cleaning my snippets as they are so sticky from trimming leaves off this bubblegum ....

Hanging up probably for the next 5 days with a large fan aimed at the grow tent but not directly aimed at the plants put the fan on a timer to come on at30 minute intervals 4 times per day every six hours .. hope this doesn't result in them drying out to quickly.. regardless it was a great experience and the ganja smells amazing each plant has its own aroma and they are beautiful !!!! I can't wait for this to dry and for that taste !!!♥️

420-magazine-mobile642875499.jpg

3 ( bubblegum, white kush and critical mass ) all grown under 400 LED 95 days from seed in 1 gallon fabric pots

3 ( bubblegum, white kush and critical mass ) all grown under 400 LED 95 days from seed in 1 gallon fabric pots

However much it ends up being I know you will love it because you grew it yourself :thumb:

Do you have a wet weight by the way?

For what its worth, I think the pot size seriously lowered your yield...90+ days in a 1 gallon pot seems like way to long. I transplanted from a 1 gallon to 6 gallon because my plants just stopped growing at 6 weeks and were so root bound when I transplanted you could hardly see any dirt because of roots. Maybe next grow try 2.5 gallon pots and I bet the yield is a lot more.:bong:

Happy growing.

The reasoning behind going for the 1 gallon is I initially started out with six plants. 1 never sprouted, 2 were males so I removed them so save my girls ...

Regardless of the yield I am proud of my grow and the flowers I have produced are beautiful and the smell itself was worth the time and investment and the care and attention given to this first project I may venture once more into the woods in the future but I think I will chill for now and enjoy the fruits of my labour .. I don't smoke much probably around 2 grams a week.namaste

Then my guess is 1.5 ozs. !!

42g would be just great, I reckon it will be a little bit more however I don't think it will hit 100g I'm just proud that I grew this medicine all by myself

Back
Top Bottom