50 Shades Of Green - Tunkers' Forest - Fog Shenanigans

Sorry if this is straying way off topic, but I am quite baked so I guess there's a bit of a link. Let's say I saw a wasp inside and I decided to spray that fucker with half a can of bug spray. Would the peanut m&m's that I just had a handful of, that taste a little extra tangy and may have been in proximity of my stoned fumigation, make me sick? Or should I continue eating?

Sorry if this is straying way off topic, but I am quite baked so I guess there's a bit of a link. Let's say I saw a wasp inside and I decided to spray that fucker with half a can of bug spray. Would the peanut m&m's that I just had a handful of, that taste a little extra tangy and may have been in proximity of my stoned fumigation, make me sick? Or should I continue eating?
Lol depends is it organic fly spray? Bahaha Fuck u tunks!

Did a res change so I could put these drain outlets on the totes. They work a treat still gonna have couple inches in the bottom like every other person but I couldnt give a rats arse. My res is gonna be so clean it won't matter...

420-magazine-mobile14614782.jpg

Topped all these yesterday and new growth is shooting through (obviously not the scrawny fuck bottom right)

420-magazine-mobile1694828417.jpg

I mixed up where they all were originally but you can see which one is the Nev haze, and the rest skunk red hair Sal

420-magazine-mobile588345748.jpg

I had a busy day today tidying and cleaning and I stumbled upon this playdough tub that looks like the perfect little cloner to me!

420-magazine-mobile222315038.jpg

Put an atomizer in the middle compartment, maybe 4 plants each side. I'll knock that up in about 15 minutes

Looks good Tunkers. Throw a couple inches of filler (pea gravel) in the bottom of the tote and you won't have near the water left in the bottom when you do a res change. I haven't done that , I just use the shop vac to get the bottoms. That playdough container looks like it was meant to be a cloner from the get go. Can't wait to see it.

How many plants in total have you still got growing right now?

I had a busy day today tidying and cleaning and I stumbled upon this playdough tub that looks like the perfect little cloner to me!

420-magazine-mobile222315038.jpg

Is that the room you made space in for when I come to visit? It is, isn't it. That's okay, I've slept in worse.

That Playdoh tub is too perfect. No doubt you'll have something growing in there in no time. The girls are looking good, Tunkers!

Is that the room you made space in for when I come to visit? It is, isn't it. That's okay, I've slept in worse.

That Playdoh tub is too perfect. No doubt you'll have something growing in there in no time. The girls are looking good, Tunkers!
Haha I thought you'd prefer to stay in the growroom, be a sleeping co2 generator?

Back
Top Bottom