6 Ladies Cloned Trifecta, 2019, Indoor 4x8 LED

I haven't found that moving my plants causes them any stress. And I pick up each one and move it twice a day!
Not that type of moving. After I pulled the SCROG, they all basically fell over. Had to add a ton of bamboo support, so all of the moving around and pulling on them, I figured could have added to their stress.

Ugh! Never again.
The Jacks were the worst.
The Afghans and the 47s were fairly stiff.
7959113D-FF6D-4BD2-8186-9B33911C579A.jpeg

Turned out okay though.
3A88A847-23DC-4DC2-A1F8-C79BF88349E2.jpeg

The majority of the stress I’m talking about came from the last batch I feed that i mentioned yesterday.

You can get packs of 25 - 3’x1/8” for around $15 off amazon. I bought two and used almost every stick.

Man... they are not looking happy today. I think the over feeding with “nute tea”, shock from the deSCROG, maybe some underwatering, and now the RH looks likes it’s been low all day is taking its toll.

Just need that rest button. Lol! Ugh!:confused:

I think it was Shed that told me to wait at least 21 days in flower to do any SCROG removal or trimming, so I did.

I basically waited until after the stretch was done before I did anything.

I cut the net out, supported all the major branches, waited a few days, then worked one plant every two days or so until I was done. I didn’t want to hit them all at once.

I cut out a lot of mite damage and anything that looked worthless so there was a lot trimmed out. Those mites really did a number, and I just let them outgrow the SCROG x3. Rookie mistake.... I didn’t realize they double/triple in size during flower.

The buds are still very nice though. The Afghans and the AKs are a little behind the Jacks. The Jacks are already swelling up nice. The A and AKs still have long white pistols and aren't bulking up as fast. They all say 7-9 weeks but I think the Jacks are the only ones that will finish off in that time.

I just pulled one of the Afghans out to show you in semi natural light.

What’s are your opinions? I know there’s a lot going on with them, but appreciate your feedback. They look sooo much prettier in natural light.

8A5BDA33-D40B-46EA-8CCA-E918F0F35047.jpeg

491137BD-2F6B-416E-96C4-1A76C535077C.jpeg

7D914161-079F-4391-A151-AFA0B4CB6E76.jpeg

1 Jack on the left and 1 Afghan on the right. You can see the other Jack’s buds sticking up behind the Afghan.

1B21BDDB-04EE-4CAC-A0A1-55B93B9F788D.jpeg

Do either or you use tap water? Now that they are drinking so much, this Spring water is getting expensive. I hear to let it sit for 24-48 hours and its fine.

We have decent tap water here. Do you know if there’d be a better choice between using the outside water vs. sink water? Outside water pours quicker. Lol!

But it says, "IT'S GREAT WATER. DRINK IT UP."

Uranium is a natural element that there is loads of in the Rockies.
I think that’s more likely from the Rocky Mountain Arsenal and Shell oil and gas incidents. Lol! We had never heard of the incidents until we started looking at house in Commerce City. Was like, damn! These are way cheaper. Only to find out Radon was reported everywhere. Crazy history this place. Lol!

I think that’s more likely from the Rocky Mountain Arsenal and Shell oil and gas incidents. Lol! We had never heard of the incidents until we started looking at house in Commerce City. Was like, damn! These are way cheaper. Only to find out Radon was reported everywhere. Crazy history this place. Lol!
I know there’s a lot coming from the granite though. I work up by the Flatts.

My dad's condo building in L.A. has an entire radon dissipation system built into the underground garage with alarms if it gets too high. All natural source.
Yeah I have a buddy that move up to NH and he has one pulling the air out of his basement to vent above his house.

So is it 24 hr minimum? I’ll set 6 5G jugs out and just cycle them out with the tap. My veggie garden doesn’t mind the hose water.

Back
Top Bottom