6 Ladies Cloned Trifecta, 2019, Indoor 4x8 LED

Mite vacuum? No way! You have to hit every square inch of plant with that? You did great with the spray in a fraction of the time it would take to use that.
Can’t spray now. They just started popping back up. I’m just concerned with the buds.

The mites I’ve had would thumb their little noses at a vaccum. Kill em with fire!
If you’re not too far into flower use this. Fn knocked them out man. I had them BAD!

I swear by it.

You can spray with unscented castille soap and water right up until harvest. Dr Bronner's in the baby blue bottle, sold all over.
Yeah but remember we were looking at it and it has oils in it too. Oil will effect the trics.

I've never found it to be a problem. It seems to wash off fine. Many oils will turn your pistils brown and leave a taste in your buds.

I just sprayed my AK-47 this morning and it comes down Saturday!
A06B9BEE-F26E-4B36-AD2B-1139D22F0753.png

Really not a lot so the vac working great. Nothing to use for an infestation like I had before though. Definitely needed a spray.

That’s where I’m at in the drying room. Too cold you think? It’ll only drop more.
367AD054-D5E1-4771-8270-8425594CBE50.jpeg

66º is fine. I think the problem with colder temps is it raises the RH and therefore the possibility of mold. If you can get it dryer at night that might compensate.
I can stick that heater in there at 70F and see if it levels out a bit. It’ll all change when I have them hanging.

Drying or curing? Curing should definitely be done in the dark and cool (if possible). Drying should be done in the dark but shaded should be fine.

I can tell you what I do, and that's wash with H2O2 because of the bugs. I go 50/50 with water but you can go 2:3 H2O2:water if the hydrogen peroxide runs low (I keep clearing out the shelves of my local drug store!).

I'm not sure if the lemon juice/baking soda method kills the bugs so I go with H2O2.
He did 8oz for 4 gallons on his video.
Just double checking your numbers on the H202. You go 2.5 gallons of H202 and 2.5 water? 50/50

1 Jack down, 5 ladies to go. Man! Hopefully the next ones go quicker now that I have an idea of what I’m doing.

7 hours from chop, trim, wash, and hang.
827F94C8-5A59-4DB3-9F9A-CB5B04EFF44E.jpeg

3AB8BD7E-369F-466D-BC83-71A32F6EEAB8.jpeg

7D4B277A-4C57-4BF6-B3B6-26F201C13AEF.jpeg

0AC6BCA2-0F76-4A5A-988A-2F468B9B0382.jpeg

6D68C171-77A5-4ECB-9EBD-278025BD277F.jpeg

F3B7EC61-A84D-4A8D-9247-35CE9088A66F.jpeg

E1EF95BF-739A-4EEC-8B8F-376B234E8624.jpeg

7BCF36CD-D904-4ABF-B334-3C2762B12DB6.jpeg

B8DB9BF9-B4B1-4F9F-8CBD-4A07DE43DBE3.jpeg

Does anyone know how long I can keep trimmed branches out like this?
13E13182-9E80-4D41-9BC2-33B9E60A7EBA.jpeg

I need to chop another one, but won’t be able to wash and hang them right away.

Congrats on the harvest and the assistance with the trimming! It does get easier with practice, though the more you have to trim the harder it is to get continued trimming help ;).

He did 8oz for 4 gallons on his video.
Just double checking your numbers on the H202. You go 2.5 gallons of H202 and 2.5 water? 50/50
I did 50/50 ( I don't use a 5 gallon bucket...more like 3). That may be overkill but I think at 25/75 I still saw moving bugs. Jorge's numbers are for PM only.
Not long at all. They will tend to rot touching each other in a plastic tub. I think you are probably better off cutting down the whole plant and hanging it upside down somewhere until you can wash and hang dry. Pull the fans off before you chop as it might make it easier later.

Congrats on the harvest and the assistance with the trimming! It does get easier with practice, though the more you have to trim the harder it is to get continued trimming help ;).

I did 50/50 ( I don't use a 5 gallon bucket...more like 3). That may be overkill but I think at 25/75 I still saw moving bugs. Jorge's numbers are for PM only.

Not long at all. They will tend to rot touching each other in a plastic tub. I think you are probably better off cutting down the whole plant and hanging it upside down somewhere until you can wash and hang dry. Pull the fans off before you chop as it might make it easier later.
I did a quart H202 with 4 gallons, the the lemon/bs with air stone (warm), straight water (room temp), and last a cooler tub with filtered.

That “helper” would have to divorce me not to have to take part. Lol! Contribute to the cause if you wanna smoke.

I had them untrimmed in that cardboard box while we trimmed and transferred over to the plastic when done. It took roughly 4 hours to knock out.

Is them not being in complete darkness really a big issue. Jose said to run a fan on them for 4 hours or so, but I didn’t finish washing hanging until 11pm, so they had a fan (Oscillating low) blowing on them until about 4am.

They are still under that window with the fan blowing over them instead at directly on them.

I meant don't leave them in a plastic tub for days, not hours!

Depending on the RH in the drying area, you should be fine with the fans on them that long. I keep fans on them overnight but the RH by me is in the 60s.

No light is better than some light. Some light is better than bright light. Bright light is better than sunlight! You can only do what you can do!

I can wash and hang later tonight, my son has soccer practice so they’d have to sit there an hour or so mid trim, then I’d finish washing and hanging.

I meant don't leave them in a plastic tub for days, not hours!

Depending on the RH in the drying area, you should be fine with the fans on them that long. I keep fans on them overnight but the RH by me is in the 60s.

No light is better than some light. Some light is better than bright light. Bright light is better than sunlight! You can only do what you can do!
Gotcha, yeah it would be a few hours at the most.
I need to get them over to my dry room (pop up blind) ASAP then. They are sitting under those clones with a cheap light hanging.
Any idea the reasoning behind no light?

Back
Top Bottom